Trump Presidency and the Consequences

I think it is clear what Trump is after and that is a similar position that Putin now occupies in Russia. The Parliament in Russia has few powers and can be ignored by the president. Trump seems to be saying that he has such public support that he would like to dispense with Congress if he could.
Lives in his own little delusional world. But If he can secure a victory or a success he will get nearer that goal. A victory over mad Kim could just be that opportunity.

You could be right Pat.

Politicians in power generally want to keep it, not risk losing it by radical initiatives. Trump will do and say what he can as long as it doesn't seriously animate new opposition nor antagonise core supporters. He is distinctive in not being from the political class background and not using politically correct diplomatic language. He is playing the same game as other politicians in power, he is no fool at this.

In order to make that assumption, you'd have to list all his tweets then divide them into what was later determined to be true or false.

Please let us know how your work progresses.

I'd rather count the number of deflections :eek:

Or it suggests that there's no story, just more of the usual deflection. What exactly does a seven-year-old story involving the Canadians have to do with Trump's alleged collusion with Russia to fix the 2016 election?

The Hill is reasonably well-balanced. If there's anything to report, I'm sure they'll report it.

Let's hope so.

I wouldn't compare Trump to Putin.

I'm sure Putin doesn't ask: Mirror mirror on the wall who's the highest rating politician of them all?

Trump is delusional and lives in the clouds with God.

Putin represents the establishment.

Trump is looking towards swamping the establishment or cleaning it which ever sells papers.

Putin doesn't care for the electorate.

Trump hasn't stopped electioneering yet. Numpty doesn't even know what areas his president of.

I bet everyday he finds out something new like "Oh can I do that can I? You mean I have the power to do that? Oh ok, I'll do it? If I have the power I must exercise that power? Oh ooh yeah yeah. Do it do it, do it now. Impetuous shoot before you think sort of cowboy.

As for Putin, sits there looking listening churning what his going to say. Make a good poker player. Likes to give read my face look. Trump on the other hand tweets what's his thinking before he engages his brain.

Polar extremes imo.

In order to make that assumption, you'd have to list all his tweets then divide them into what was later determined to be true or false.

Please let us know how your work progresses.

Looks like he was correct about Sweden - what is it now, 21 attacks in 9 days?

Looks like he was correct about Sweden - what is it now, 21 attacks in 9 days?

And every day, 7 children die in the US from gun violence. That's 63 in 9 days.

Perhaps he should be more concerned about conditions at home than about Sweden.

I would if MSM provided the opportunity.

It's up to you to make your own opportunities. Read right, read left, read center, look for verifiable facts. The opinions of somebody or other don't matter much. If you can't find any verifiable facts, then turn your attention toward more important things.

Look at the data; not just what somebody says about the data.

It's up to you to make your own opportunities. Read right, read left, read center, look for verifiable facts. The opinions of somebody or other don't matter much. If you can't find any verifiable facts, then turn your attention toward more important things.

Look at the data; not just what somebody says about the data.

In a world of fake media, verifiable facts are difficult to come by.

In a world of fake media, verifiable facts are difficult to come by.

True, which is why I encouraged the right-wingers here who bought the spin on the employment report, for example, to look at the data provided by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, which told a very different story.

But nobody did.

Fortunately, that falls under the category of Not My Problem. :)

the national review is a conservative outlet, however they're no where close to being as bad as fox. To their credit.....they totally went against the whole obama birther situation when hannity beck and trump were throwing conspiracy theories.

And every day, 7 children die in the US from gun violence. That's 63 in 9 days.

Perhaps he should be more concerned about conditions at home than about Sweden.

He is concerned but high crime cities like philadelphia and chicago are sanctuary cities and continue to defy the government, thanks to the leftist politicians who want it that way.

Peter

He is concerned but high crime cities like philadelphia and chicago are sanctuary cities and continue to defy the government, thanks to the leftist politicians who want it that way.

Peter

He just might get a grip on the rising crime wave with non PC actions. The wayward Mummy's Boy approach of contrition only works on some. The hard core crime professionals need tough action.

Sweden is a lost cause. There will be hell on in Europe soon.

Poor Sweden, always held up as the most liberal and free living, crime free country in Europe, how quickly things can change in 2 decades. Women only festivals to avoid rape and police lost control, their citizens must be scared for the future.

Seems to be the breakdown of the rule of law combined with political obsfucation and the Swede's being too liberal, taken by surprise?

The rebuttals to Trump's tweet just highlights what a problem the political and media class are to continue denying a problem exists, or look for other causes, or attempt to shutdown discourse by removing free speech, a sad state of affairs.

The same just happened with Trump's tweet about a rise in crime in the UK, the politicians just make themselves look stupid by trying to deny it has anything to do with Islamic extremism, many people can see through it nowadays, only the die-hard anti-Trumpist's will continue to deny there are problems.

Signs of police no-go zones emerging across many countries in Europe now, how long before the rule of law ceases to exist elsewhere?

Mass Islamic Migration is Destroying Sweden