Trump Presidency and the Consequences

No one of any intelligence will deny that there are problems. The disagreements arise with regard to the causes of the problems. Those who blame it all on "Islamic migration" don't know history.

No one of any intelligence will deny that there are problems. The disagreements arise with regard to the causes of the problems. Those who blame it all on "Islamic migration" don't know history.

Who blames it all on Islamic Migration and who doesn't know history and what history are you referring to?

And what do you believe are the cause of the problems?

Why did you bring it up?

Answering a question with a question, still doesn't answer my question :LOL:

We are on the subject of highlighting Trumps tweets, to which the reactions from 'the establishment' people is usually one of horror and denial.

Trump's Sweden tweet is a prime example of (IMO) a truthful tweet that was denounced at the time, but has since emerged to have much more truth than they gave him credit for.

Answering a question with a question, still doesn't answer my question :LOL:

The same just happened with Trump's tweet about a rise in crime in the UK, the politicians just make themselves look stupid by trying to deny it has anything to do with Islamic extremism . . .

Signs of police no-go zones emerging across many countries in Europe now, how long before the rule of law ceases to exist elsewhere?

Mass Islamic Migration is Destroying Sweden

Who blames it all on Islamic Migration

As I said, why did you bring it up (if you're not blaming it all on Islamic Migration)?

I'm failing to see the correlation with Sweden and Trumps tweets, please highlight it.

If you don't want to do the reading and prefer videos, watch Lawrence of Arabia. Not nearly as good as the actual history, but better than nothing.

imho the USA would be a lot better off today if they had ignored The Middle East and all its problems. No terrorist threats probably. They could happily kill each other !
The UK would definitely be better off if Blair & co. had not gone along with America's foolish plans. No change with Mrs Poodle it seems.

imho the USA would be a lot better off today if they had ignored The Middle East and all its problems. No terrorist threats probably. They could happily kill each other !

Actually that responsibility is shared among the US, the UK, and France, which is why I brought up Sykes-Picot. If these three countries hadn't been so intent on plundering the ME for their own profit and focused instead on making the ME a better place to live, there would be no reason for all this migration.

Whatever goes around . . .

Really strange how the HUGE wealth created by the oil deposits in the Middle East has turned so sour. And it's not the oil's fault.

Really strange how the HUGE wealth created by the oil deposits in the Middle East has turned so sour. And it's not the oil's fault.

Oil itself, no. The oil companies, yes. If they hadn't worked so hard to sabotage solar in the nineteenth century, there would have been far less interest in ME oil. In fact, domestic production would have been more than enough.

But it's unlikely that Trump knows anything about any of this. Or anybody else in the White House, for that matter. Or Trump supporters in general.

Actually that responsibility is shared among the US, the UK, and France, which is why I brought up Sykes-Picot. If these three countries hadn't been so intent on plundering the ME for their own profit and focused instead on making the ME a better place to live, there would be no reason for all this migration.

That's ridiculous.

Immigration from the ME to Europe isn't driven by a historic sense of grievance created by the Sykes-Picot policy.

Though it seems some people wish to use the policy to neuter control of such immigration into Europe.

That's ridiculous.

Immigration from the ME to Europe isn't driven by a historic sense of grievance created by the Sykes-Picot policy.

Though it seems some people wish to use the policy to neuter control of such immigration into Europe.

Directly, no. But it's driven by conditions there, which are largely our fault.

If you don't want to do the reading and prefer videos, watch Lawrence of Arabia. Not nearly as good as the actual history, but better than nothing.

I am aware of the history, but I am failing to see the correlation still. You seem to be inferring that the modern day problems in Sweden are somehow attributable to this history, please explain your thinking? I am willing to be schooled in these matters so that I can form an opinion, my posts are not cynical or sarcastic.

As I said, why did you bring it up (if you're not blaming it all on Islamic Migration)?

I brought it up because I do believe that the majority of Sweden's current problems are as a result of the EU's policy of allowing mass migration, the vast bulk of whom are Muslims that have a completely different culture and attitude to those of Western Cultures, that attitude has resulted in those migrants basically going on the rampage and the Swedish authorities admitting to losing control.

Therefore I believe Trump's tweets to be true. They were dismissed on the premise that Sweden doesn't have a problem, when it clearly does, and that Trump is a racist and Islamophobic, which I don't believe to be true.

So the Saudi's aren't complicit either? Have you seen the documentary 'Bitter Lake' ?

I agree they were all in it for the money, the unintended consequences being the spread of Saudi Wahhabism, funded by Saudi.

But that does not excuse the EU for its open borders policy and lack of control over something that could be controlled - if it wasn't for the political will of the EU.

And why are the Muslims migrating in the first place?

I believe for mostly economic reasons, Europe has very generous benefits and the EU allows it. They don't migrate for the culture, that's obvious.

Why do you think they migrate?