Trump Presidency and the Consequences

It's all "dirty tricks". Been going on for centuries. What's new? Youngsters can check out the Nixon gang.

There is little point in starting impeachment proceedings until after the 2018 elections. This is presuming that the Democrats win a majority in the House.
So he is safe until then unless his cabinet invoke the 25th Amendment.

I repeat...that won't happen for many reasons

FYI, even if the house does vote to impeach, he can't be removed from office unless the senate finds he has broken some law. See President Bill Clinton.

Peter

This is much more than "dirty tricks". The DOJ gag order against an informant was lifted so we will know more soon.

Peter

how do you like your bleached blonde haired boy so far?

He's not mine, I'm British and we have our own fair share of idiots in (and out of) power. But on balance I would say he's the lesser of two evils.

news flash...HRC doesn't hold any political office...get over it

It would appear that the planet has dodged a bullet (bomb, asteroid, nuclear attack, fall in the markets).

:clap:

USA economy is getting better, stock market at record highs nearly every week, tax reform already working. Since it passed several companies already announced more jobs, investment, higher wages, and bonuses to rank and file employees! Where are the Trump-haters now? The democrats thought they derailed the Trump-train, but instead they are getting run over.

Peter

TRUMP 2020

USA economy is getting better, stock market at record highs nearly every week, tax reform already working. Since it passed several companies already announced more jobs, investment, higher wages, and bonuses to rank and file employees! Where are the Trump-haters now? The democrats thought they derailed the Trump-train, but instead they are getting run over.

Peter

TRUMP 2020

........and the $trillions added to the debt? His “Christmas present to the American people” has maxed out his credit cards and then some. Still, what’s national debt - just a figure on a spreadsheet innit :rolleyes:

The national debt has been blown up by previous administrations and nothing to show for it. At least this time the economy is getting a big shot in the arm. The national debt has more to do with borrowing and spending which is not happening here. Citizens will be keeping more of their own money.

Peter

The "Trump Bump" in the equities markets is still going!! DOW nover 25,000. Anyone not making any money and claiming Trump is not doing anything for the economy can go pound sand, get your head out of your @zz, and open a .25% interest deposit account instead.

It's been 1 year and all the haters have been proven wrong. They won't even post here anymore. Sure, there will be a correction at some point but not likely to get back to pre election numbers.

Peter

The "Trump Bump" in the equities markets is still going!! DOW nover 25,000. Anyone not making any money and claiming Trump is not doing anything for the economy can go pound sand, get your head out of your @zz, and open a .25% interest deposit account instead.

It's been 1 year and all the haters have been proven wrong. They won't even post here anymore. Sure, there will be a correction at some point but not likely to get back to pre election numbers.

Peter

Hate to brake it to you but I do hope your realise Trump has nothing to do with markets going up none what so ever.

He is a total idiot as said by various and numerous insiders who've had encounters with him.

1. Point the tax cuts was something the Republican Party achieved. They were always for it. Even if another republican came in they would have done it.

2. Dollar falling because US in no way can afford trillions of tax give aways. Also raising markets due to global earnings.

Trump's reign will be seen as the total utter failure for US in long term. Risks arising out of losing international status, losing dollar standard and global power status.

All good imo as the World needs balance not a super power up to its eye balls in wars and destruction.

I believe we have different world views as they like to phrase it. Enjoy the good stuff for now but don't be misled assuming this is Trump. It is simply the republican party politicians giving away what they can't afford and is not theirs but future generations money. Trump factors all negative imo.

All the best (y)

Sorry, I disagree with most of that. Republicans, by themselves, have been incompetent. Trump is the catalyst.

Peter

I haven't looked in on this thread for a very long time and won't again as it looks as if it will rumble on until after Trump leaves office in 2025....
As James Carville suggested, "it's the economy, stupid", and that's all that matters in the end, it seems.

So is it Chelsea or Ivanka in 2024 ?

Judy Wallman Trump, a professional genealogy researcher in southern California, was doing some personal work on her own family tree.

She discovered that President Donald Trump's great, great uncle, Remus Trump, was hanged for horse stealing and train robbery in Montana in 1889. Both Judy and President Trump share this common ancestor.

The only known photograph of Remus shows him standing on the gallows in Montana territory. On the back of the picture Judy obtained during her research is this inscription: *“Remus Trump, horse thief, sent to Montana Territorial Prison 1885, escaped 1887, robbed the Montana Flyer six times. Caught by Pinkerton detectives, convicted and hanged in 1889.”*

So Judy recently e-mailed the President for information about their great, great uncle, Remus.

Believe it or not, President Trump's staff sent this response back.

*Remus Trump was a famous cowboy in the Montana Territory. His business empire grew to include acquisition of valuable equestrian assets and intimate dealings with the Montana railroad. Beginning in 1883, he devoted several years of his life to government service, finally taking leave to resume his dealings with the railroad. In 1887, he was a key player in a vital investigation run by the renowned Pinkerton Detective Agency. In 1889, Remus passed away during an important civic function held in his honor when the platform upon which he was standing collapsed.”*

Now THAT is how it's done, Folks, in politics!