Trump Presidency and the Consequences

I believe for mostly economic reasons, Europe has very generous benefits and the EU allows it. They don't migrate for the culture, that's obvious.

And what's wrong with the economies of their native countries? Why do those countries not provide equally generous benefits?

Directly, no. But it's driven by conditions there, which are largely our fault.

Not true that we created conditions there and not true they're our fault. Any minute now I expect you'd be having the UK and EU and USA taking the blame for the Crusades.

Current conditions in the ME are largely driven by Islam, not the West.

And what's wrong with the economies of their native countries? Why do those countries not provide equally generous benefits?

Which countries are we referring to? Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Nigeria, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Thailand, Phillipines, China, Russia?

The list is endless. So then we have to differentiate economic migrants from refugees, it doesn't appear that the EU is willing to do this and is letting uncontrolled migration run its course.

There are theories that the economic reason may not be the real reason and that the real reason is to promote the Islamic ideaology.

It's difficult to comprehend why migrants that have decided to move from their home countries for economic reasons, would go on 'the rampage' in their adopted countries, even though they are offered the chance to integrate and live peaceably amongst the host countries.

Why do they rampage, why the bombings, why the rape, why the crime? Why the lack of control by the authorities, why the open door policies?

Why do you think they migrate?

Which countries are we referring to?

Since you made a point of bringing up Muslims, focus on those countries with large Muslim populations. Are you suggesting that they risk death by emigrating just so they can get on Euro-welfare rolls? If not, then what reason other than economic might there be? Could it be that conditions in their native countries are intolerable? If so, why are they intolerable? Is not making those conditions tolerable a more productive use of our time and resources than a century of exploitation?

Since you made a point of bringing up Muslims, focus on those countries with large Muslim populations. Are you suggesting that they risk death by emigrating just so they can get on Euro-welfare rolls? If not, then what reason other than economic might there be? Could it be that conditions in their native countries are intolerable? If so, why are they intolerable? Is not making those conditions tolerable a more productive use of our time and resources than a century of exploitation?

I think that might be what Trump is trying to achieve in the ME now, ironically with the help of the Saudi's and Israel. I can see it being a long slow process to correct the policy of the past.

So now I can see where you are making the historical link - thankyou.

So now at least I can say that I disagree with the correlation and here's why....this is a holistic problem, the EU could have taken any number of approaches to tackling the migrant problem. But they have either miscalculated or allowed uncontrolled migration purposely for political reasons (eg Saudi money). Either way, the result is emerging as a miscalculation as they have underestimated the terror threat and the cultural threat and those combined effects on the people of Europe.

And yet the EU continues with the same migrant policies, the signs are that this issue alone could change the political landscape of Europe.

Rather than examining the causes of the "migrant problem", you're choosing instead to read from the conservative script. If you avoid addressing these causes, you end up where we are right now, bouncing around in an endless feedback loop.

Study your history. You might then come up with more pertinent and practical solutions.

Rather than examining the causes of the "migrant problem", you're choosing instead to read from the conservative script. If you avoid addressing these causes, you end up where we are right now, bouncing around in an endless feedback loop.

Study your history. You might then come up with more pertinent and practical solutions.

What would be your solutions?

There is little point in starting impeachment proceedings until after the 2018 elections. This is presuming that the Democrats win a majority in the House.
So he is safe until then unless his cabinet invoke the 25th Amendment.

They are saying that the Uranium 1 scandal will be/is the biggest political scandal in US political history.

The dossier scandal is just the start - I'm getting a supersized double whopper of a bag of popcorn ready for these stories :shuriken:

It's all coming back to haunt the democrats, who have consistently lied and covered up both scandals.

Peter