Trading journal

That would be about it for the begining of this week, I wish all to have a very profitable week !

Kindest Regards,
Rezo Shmertz

Euro is under pressure as we see, and it seems like we are breaking the channel - so we may go as low as 1.15 before possible resuming the upside move. But shorting is very dangerous, bcos there may be lots of buyers and when it may reverse back upside we never know.
My swissy trade was closed at breakeven. I am moving my stop on canadian to 1.3300 to lock at least 30 pips.
Its a shame I didnt get to short eurjpy as I mentioned it yesterday. I will be looking for possibility later this week.
Now I am looking at eurgbp as possible buy. will post.

Good Luck!

Rezo

here's the channel being broken downside. The break is around 1.1695 area. If 240min bar closes above that level, there is a chance that the break was false.

Attachments

• channel.jpg
    channel.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 371
At the moment I have doubts about the long eurgbp, but am looking to short all three of the next:

gbpusd for 1.6495
eurjpy for 125.50
usdjpy for 106.25

Possible h&s to be formed on daily charts of EURCHF. worth keeping in mind...

Attachments

• eurchf.jpg
    eurchf.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 357
moved stop on USDCAD tpo 1.3270 (neat last day highs) to lock 70 pips of profit. If it gets hit, I will consider reentering depending on situation.

Morning all!

USDCAD closed at 1.3270, booking 70 pips of profit. Will look to resell this pair later today. Still looks bearish enough.

Oct MTD: +2.11%

Cable trade stopped at entry level, no open position remaining at the moment.

MTD: - 0.84%

Sold EURUSD @1.1717

The price came back to the channel it broke - classical model of coming back to broken level. the bounce back from that level may signal the possible continuation of the downside move. The upside move seems to be way overdone.

Target is 1.1520 (197pips),
stop @1.1800(87 pips).

Stop will be moved to breakeven very fast here because market may resume the agressive buying of the euro.

Attachments

• euro.gif
    euro.gif
    6.3 KB · Views: 308
Closed the position at entry level, dont think it was a good trade. No expected bounce back happened.

There was a little mistake - accounts traded via cbfx were not closed at b/e, but with 1 pip loss. Sorry. So its -0.04% and MTD: - 0.88%. There are little differences with the accounts on cbfx and Refco; refco accounts were closed at b/e, and cbfx with 1 pip loss. I am taking the worst case, so MTD is -0.88%.
Sorry again.

Good Morning everyone,

I have a buy on USD. And am going to take longs on it. Will be taking short on GBPUSD and buyibg USDCHF. These are 2 positions I am looking at. Euro looks to go down as well, but I am choosing these 2 bcos of slightly smaller stops than on euro.
But I have sell on EURJPY as well, so thats the third position I will probably take.
Will wait for god entries opn these pairs to enter.

GL.

Hi Rezo_s
Hope you dont mind me asking but, as you mentioned a late entry, where would you have ideally like to have shorted?

Short @ 1.6750 from a DT over two days and a smaller DT today
stop @ 1.6775, moved to b/e
If it can break todays lows i fancy it initially to go to 1.6620 & then yesterdays lows

Thanks
NB