Trading in SW London-Brixton

tks for response

Did you email Lauren to see if there were any spare places? Looks like our area is currently full (not sure about the entire office though) so is worth emailing the office manager to see if anyone is leaving (have to give a month's notice). The person opposite me is hardly ever in at all so who knows if they'll stay...

Did you email Lauren to see if there were any spare places? Looks like our area is currently full (not sure about the entire office though) so is worth emailing the office manager to see if anyone is leaving (have to give a month's notice). The person opposite me is hardly ever in at all so who knows if they'll stay...

well, i am going to visit an arcade this week and then perhaps i will visit you guys next week or so? what's attractive is this price on the brixton office. but who i also sit with is also of importance, being around good traders.

Fellow Trader :I am looking for someone to share my trading desk with me, I trade from 12 in the after noo, basically the US session so I am looking for someone who trades the morning or night markets. Also when I am away on trips the desk will be free all day so you will get maximum use of it. The location is in Brixton: The Piano Club - Rent a Desk | Rent Office Brixton | Office Space to Let Brixton | Rent Office Space in Brixton 2 min on the Victoria line station. Its an open office with many different businesses running on the floor but you will be trading next to another trader and if your a home trader it will give the chance to get out and separate you home life and work life. (its working very well for me)

there will be 2 screens to plug into and a rolling 1 month contract and you can leave at anytime

high speed internet, tea and coffee area with microwave and fridge, meeting room, free printing and photocopy

Cost is only 200 pounds per month so very reasonable

Please email me to discuss details

Patrick

Hi Patrick,

I am interested in renting a trading desks, when would be best to pop round to check out your setup, I live in Morden trade in my spare room but feel a change of scenery could make the difference.