Trading desk rental London:

LondonGlen09

3 0
Am looking to rent a desk with other traders in London, preferably City. Experienced profitable trader (mostly equities) with own broker etc, just looking to rent a desk space with other traders as had enough of WFH now we're coming out of lockdown.
LG

sideways-sid

119 11
I asked the same question a few years ago, and these requests seem to lose traction when someone is required to sign a lease, for understandable reasons.

A more flexible alternative is to find a serviced office or coworking space with capacity for others to join and then invite people to join you at XYZ office. They can then sign up with the serviced office operator on terms that suit them (e.g. full-time or part-time).

I used a place at Wenlock Street for a while that was absolutely fine if you want to turn up with a laptop, but use communal spaces - or the pub - to discuss ideas etc. Commitment went from one day per month IIRC.

ffsear

2,220 482
The is a desk free opposite me. But based right by east croydon station, not central London.

Also, I'm the only trader here, everyone else is sales so it's a bit of a wolf of Wallstreet type environment in here. Entertaining but quite draining also.

PXL_20210505_104101702.jpg

PXL_20210505_104113296.jpg

Reactions: Captain Currency

LondonGlen09

3 0
Thanks for reply. looks all right set-up but location's not really a starter. Cheers anyway.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock