Trading desk rental London:

LondonGlen09

Am looking to rent a desk with other traders in London, preferably City. Experienced profitable trader (mostly equities) with own broker etc, just looking to rent a desk space with other traders as had enough of WFH now we're coming out of lockdown.
LG

I asked the same question a few years ago, and these requests seem to lose traction when someone is required to sign a lease, for understandable reasons.

A more flexible alternative is to find a serviced office or coworking space with capacity for others to join and then invite people to join you at XYZ office. They can then sign up with the serviced office operator on terms that suit them (e.g. full-time or part-time).

I used a place at Wenlock Street for a while that was absolutely fine if you want to turn up with a laptop, but use communal spaces - or the pub - to discuss ideas etc. Commitment went from one day per month IIRC.

The is a desk free opposite me. But based right by east croydon station, not central London.

Also, I'm the only trader here, everyone else is sales so it's a bit of a wolf of Wallstreet type environment in here. Entertaining but quite draining also.

PXL_20210505_104101702.jpg

PXL_20210505_104113296.jpg

Am looking to rent a desk with other traders in London, preferably City. Experienced profitable trader (mostly equities) with own broker etc, just looking to rent a desk space with other traders as had enough of WFH now we're coming out of lockdown.
LG
Hi, I just saw this thread and wondering if you’ve had any success ? I’m looking for the same …

is is the "own broker" element that will cause the problems. Most of the trading rooms in the City offer Clearing and settlement as part of the package. Just renting a "Desk" is not interesting to them.

I currently have office space on new broad street next to Liverpool Street station and would like to open up to potentially expanding to form a trading floor. This would be for independent traders, no capital would be provided. You would pay a monthly desk fee and all screens / computers will be provided if needed.
I am a former headline trader, now trading CME futures. Let me know if you’re interested

I currently have office space on new broad street next to Liverpool Street station and would like to open up to potentially expanding to form a trading floor. This would be for independent traders, no capital would be provided. You would pay a monthly desk fee and all screens / computers will be provided if needed.
I am a former headline trader, now trading CME futures. Let me know if you’re interested
Hi
Interesting, please pm

The is a desk free opposite me. But based right by east croydon station, not central London.

Also, I'm the only trader here, everyone else is sales so it's a bit of a wolf of Wallstreet type environment in here. Entertaining but quite draining also.

View attachment 299760

View attachment 299761
Hi FFsear, new member to the forum. I found your post from Google because I was searching for a space to trade alongside other traders. I just so happen to live not far from East Croydon, it would be really great to connect. Is this space still free? Cheers, Matt