Trading ES (Q1 2004)

stoploss please

Established member
780 10
Does this make sense

China

Have you every looked at the Tick in this way. It signalled the sell off.

Attachments

• dow 5min339.png
    dow 5min339.png
    51.7 KB · Views: 384

china white

Established member
979 12
tick

mate it is not the way i look at it - but i think u r right. C every1 develops 1's own style :)

my pos here is quite simple - it is 50% fib of the retracement, and I am long a June strangle of 1100 puts and 1150 calls. I did not just lift the offers on the components - worked them a bit to my advantage :). which means funnily enuff - I don't know where its going to go from here - so I want to bank either way :)

Attachments

• cme-es04m- 60 minute.jpg
    cme-es04m- 60 minute.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 346

china white

Established member
979 12
btw we r done here - our little expiry is midnight tonight - I am starting a new thread with a similar name :) hope u all had a good Q1 - and best wishes for Q2! :)

btw u know that alleged City yardstick for traders: "a trader is as good as his last trade"? I personally disagree with that. IMHO a trader is as good as his yearly P/L. Still, a quarter is a good time span. Looking back tonight I realise that if I was sharper (as I shud be) I cud rack up at least 25% more. Just basing on the system I am trading on. But...... we r just humans...... and we DO need some time on the beach even if it comes at the expense of some unearned profit :) Overall no regrets and a brilliant quarter! let us keep up good work!

User

Experienced member
1,170 23
Could anyone tell me where I can get accurate OHLC data for the S&P etc.

I checked on bigcharts, and downloadquotes.com also compared the data to sharescope for the 6th of April and the data of OHLC varied from these sources.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock