TraderTom Returns: views?

trendie

Legendary member
Not heard from this guy for a while, so pleasantly surprised with an email about his new trading calls offering.
I have not looked into it fully, but whats the forums views on him?
As I recall form many moons ago, he seemed one of the successful guys.

(He is also promoting a 3-day trading seminar with 2 other guys. Pesavento is one of them)

Is he is one of the people who can be relied on to guide newbies looking to get into trading?

Hi trendie,
Without a link - I'm not sure who TraderTom is? If it's Tom Houguard - then my recollection of him was that he was one of the good guys so to speak - a genuine bloke. Then there's Trader Dante who was a major player here on T2W back in the day. He had his fans and his detractors - as does anyone who sticks their head above the parapet. I liked him - but I've never done any of his courses or seminars etc. - so I can't comment on them. Ditto for Tom Houguard.
Tim.

Been part of his Telegram for past week or so.
He is intense. Starts posting 7:30am or so onwards, upto 9pm.
Real time calls and analysis.
When does he get any sleep or rest?!

I think a true beginner would struggle to keep up with him, as you have to take all or none of his calls.

Tom is having a bad few days.
I suspect setting yourself to post trades affects your behaviour, and maybe you start "performing" for the audience, rather than for yourself.
I like his analysis, but wonder if he feels obligated to post something every so often just to keep his Telegram alive, so people don't wander off.

Hmmm....

Pesavento - if we are talking about a follower of gatli, then this guy was much wrong because Gartley's patterns work fragmented

what a difference a day makes!
TraderTom has gains of over 600 pips on Dow / Dax today.

Signed up to his telegram group yesterday, just out of interest, but not had any reply or signals yet, could be me not doing the sign up bit properly i suppose

Signed up to his telegram group yesterday, just out of interest, but not had any reply or signals yet, could be me not doing the sign up bit properly i suppose
You may not have correctly got yourself set up. Re-check the steps you took to sign up.
There have been some frenetic posts today. I have currently 26 unread posts this morning!
He is writing up his notes from his recent seminar to be sent to his followers.

I love his work ethic, but I am done for the day, winding down to finish around 2pm.

You may not have correctly got yourself set up. Re-check the steps you took to sign up.
There have been some frenetic posts today. I have currently 26 unread posts this morning!
He is writing up his notes from his recent seminar to be sent to his followers.

I love his work ethic, but I am done for the day, winding down to finish around 2pm.
Yes, must be me as i still have had nothing so far
Will re-check sign up steps

If anybody's interested: Fineco are hosting a seminar* * on Dec 11th 1pm to 6pm at their new offices in Great Winchester St.... The Basics of Scalping with Tom Hougaard

**FREE!