Jay Lakhani - Jay Lakhani

Marwan2010

Established member
Having been in trading few years and gone through lots of cources, I would honestly recomment one of the great guys in the Industry, Jay Lakhani of Bindal FX. No hessitation at all.

He is trully honest and down to earth, and probably one of the few ones around who focusses on Live Trading & Mental fitness. One recent live seminar I attended, which included live trading, just 1 day's worth of trading included signals of 400+ pips.
as jay says you need stomach to trade live! Everybody trading live!

Personally for me, 4 people have changed my trading life and I would highly recommend them!

1. Alexander Elder - Been to his seminar a number of times, all paid ones. I would say one of the best in multi screen approach and top down, also great for psychology!

2. Peter Bains - Clearly one ofthe honest guys around! and not many ofthem around, low cost and whats more there is tons of video library you can view, though I would love to see him doing live trading. But the pivot systems, COT data analysis is the BEST

3. Jay Lakhani, Bindal FX - Trully a world class trainer. I have attended his seminars. it is great fun, and what's more he is one of few out there who will do LIVE trading all day at a seminar. Jay's probably the best of the lot!

Highly recommend you read Jay's book _ "forex Mastery a child's play"

4. adrienne Toghrae - Very expensive! If you can afford her then great for psychology and mental fitness. It was through Adrienne I got hooked up on the Eastern Philosophy, which then lead to yoga, meditation and breathing exercises. this has had tremendous calming effect on me. Improved my trading 10 fold

I hope this helps you. Happy trading!

I think it is Jay himself! I just watched one of his videos on youtube and he ends his message by saying 'Happy Trading'.. rather like his message above.

Has anyone tried Jay's Live trading room.What a waste of time.He guarantees that he can make 500 pips every month.It's all BS!. I tried it and he doesn't even have a schedule of trades or a broker account that shows what he claims to make every month.I asked him for his past schedule of trades and he didn't have it.He opens and closes trades randomly without any consideration for money management.About 7 to 8 trades opened and closed within minutes with huge enormous losses.
Charges an extortinate fees and doesn't help anyway.
Be aware!! he advertises all over the place falsely that he makes 1500 pips every month.He is known as Bindal FX and Jay Lakhani.

I believe that I have recieved an email from him from several different email addresses all from this same person. I am glad I read this as I was curious.