Traders' star rating 1-10 based on actual verified income from trading

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5

Newbies would like to see trader star rating 1-10 based on verified annual results

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Dearest barjon,

you can handle being down $660k ? blunder or no blunder the drawdown was real. You're not even going to congratulate me for not throwing in the towel as per trading books' sayings, "cut your losses fast" ?

It was a masterpiece in errors and reversal of loss for me, barjon

To barjon

Love you, Sir. May you live a long life and flourish and prosper.

barjon is 78 years old. that sucks, man. I don't want to beat up on someone that age.

So I will tone it down for this guy.

Just bring your trading recs tothe party.

Hey barjon, here's a new one for you but its something you should have learned ..................

Bernard Baruch: I made my millions by getting out early = before the stampede

;) Lit your fuse I see, dear chap.

Apart from never resorting to fibs, anything I’ve contributed on here over the years hasn’t suffered a $660k drawdown that’s for sure. Whether one can stand such a drawdown or not is beside the point - to have such a one is rank bad trading considering the market move that caused it.

luv you, too fibbo:love:

;) Lit your fuse I see, dear chap.

Apart from never resorting to fibs, anything I’ve contributed on here over the years hasn’t suffered a $660k drawdown that’s for sure. Whether one can stand such a drawdown or not is beside the point - to have such a one is rank bad trading considering the market move that caused it.

luv you, too fibbo:love:

You lit my fuse, Pops, that's for sure.

>>>>> $660k drawdown <<<<<
you can't possibly have a drawdown like this because your capital is 10k.

>>>>>> contributed on here over the years <<<<<
only hindsight trades

when you let the cat out the bag yesterday does it for me
you said >>>>>> SPX & Nasdaq are making new highs - this was supposed to invalidate my Top Call <<<<<<<
Dig this: your own London FTSE100 topped near in 2018, so did Germany, Dow Jones Transports, NYSE composite, Global dow JOnes, Japan, China, Korea, singapore, Russel 2000, and a host of others. Worst is that you should have gotten out a long time ago as for 2 years its all sideways.

Well if you say so fibbo, old fruit, then it must be right. Good job, though, that the rest of us don’t rely on wishful thinking and some good fairy to come along and dig us out of a very deep hole we should never even allowed ourselves to have fallen into in the first place.

Well if you say so fibbo, old fruit, then it must be right. Good job, though, that the rest of us don’t rely on wishful thinking and some good fairy to come along and dig us out of a very deep hole we should never even allowed ourselves to have fallen into in the first place.

Let me help you:

(1)

Your obsession and insistence on the $660k drawdown is wasted energy because I already acknowledged, admitted and kicked myself in the ass a few times for such a gross error way wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy before you showed up. Now what you are so nicely omitting to mention is that 660k/22m = 3%. In other word you so nicely neglected the % view - inthis view I am not out of line with the accepted norms of never placing more than 2-3% on any one trade. As I mentioned so many times in the BEAR thread I had other trades going simultaneously, most notably with profits in the mil due to the fact that I never have a losing trade in EurUsd - thus far (fingers crossed :))

All of this was sooooo nicely omitted

What's even more amazing & staggering is that you pay no heed to the 37/ 37 correct trading Calls made in my BEAR market thread. Yes 37 correct winning trading calls. Some are in ssam's thread too.

Even more amazing is the title of this thread: Fibo will show every single trade result not only in Trading Account but also in Revenue Dept. Tax Return and dig this, Trader333 would have access to my brokers with permission to get whatever info he wanted going back to my start of trading career. NO SECRETS

Let me help you:

(1)

Your obsession and insistence on the $660k drawdown is wasted energy because I already acknowledged, admitted and kicked myself in the ass a few times for such a gross error way wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy before you showed up. Now what you are so nicely omitting to mention is that 660k/22m = 3%. In other word you so nicely neglected the % view - inthis view I am not out of line with the accepted norms of never placing more than 2-3% on any one trade. As I mentioned so many times in the BEAR thread I had other trades going simultaneously, most notably with profits in the mil due to the fact that I never have a losing trade in EurUsd - thus far (fingers crossed :))

All of this was sooooo nicely omitted

What's even more amazing & staggering is that you pay no heed to the 37/ 37 correct trading Calls made in my BEAR market thread. Yes 37 correct winning trading calls. Some are in ssam's thread too.

Even more amazing is the title of this thread: Fibo will show every single trade result not only in Trading Account but also in Revenue Dept. Tax Return and dig this, Trader333 would have access to my brokers with permission to get whatever info he wanted going back to my start of trading career. NO SECRETS

Repeat with emphasis:

What's even more amazing & staggering is that you pay no heed to the 37/ 37 correct trading Calls made in my BEAR market thread right here, not at ET, right fckin here at T2W. Yes 37 correct winning trading calls. Some are in ssam's thread too.

Repeat with emphasis:

What's even more amazing & staggering is that you pay no heed to the 37/ 37 correct trading Calls made in my BEAR market thread right here, not at ET, right fckin here at T2W. Yes 37 correct winning trading calls. Some are in ssam's thread too.

Repeat with emphasis:

Emphasis factor invoked for the following reason:

After my brief exchange with barjon, a 78-yr old man, a trader for many years, a 1/30 member of the core engine of T2W, it dawned on me not right away although suspected for weeks or months, rather at about 4 AM this morning in deep sleep the following:

(1) My original assessment of T2W from week 2 was correct. There are no real traders here and if perhaps a few dabblers, none has a trading capital account more than 10k USD.

(2) The level of knowledge is so staggeringly low among not only the newbies but especially the core engine (which includes you) that after I spoke to you yesterday, I got depressed and sad because the conclusion was smacking me in the face - its worse, i.e. even lower than I thought = BEAR market in T2W has a fckin long way to go yet. And dig this: the part that made me sad: there ain't a fckin thing I can do to reverse it. The first consequence of this realization is that there will no further calls, analysis, assistance, trade calls, no contribution in the arena of making money. With the exception of ssam none of you deserve it.

The barjon factor = by the grace of God came in like a boomerang to convince me that T2W is a friggin lost cause. There is no hope for any fellow(s) who cannot see a trade called well in advance with time place form and event analysis and reasoning and rationale that runs as per call and then hits the expected target and then call is made on the TP.

The barjon factor = not having a friggin clue that the call that Fibo made calling the worldwide market TOP on January 26th was one of the most stellar calls ever made.

Why did barjon miss this? He was stuck on the fact that Nasdaq & SPX were making new highs, therefore fibo's call is totally wrong. What exacerbates the stupidity of such thinking is that

(1) they still are marginal higher highs compared to fibos' top fall and have occurred after 2 years of sideways drift which surely would have killed any investor ten times over from stress. No Sir, Fibo got out before the yell for "stampede" and dig this, Fibo was LONG stocks from February 2009 to the January 26th, 2018 top with only 2 times I was kicked off the horse - but got right back on when I realized I fcked up. Captured the whole trend more or less better than even Ed Sekota who got only 62% of the trend.

(2) the stupidity of barjon knows no bounds when it comes to knowledge - he didn't even know, as was thoroughly evident from comment that Fibo fcked up because Nasdaq and SPX were and are making new highs ROFLMAO

his ignorance prevented him from seeing that London, German DAx, Dow JOnes Transports, New York Stock Exchange composite, China, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, SE Asia, GLOBAL DOW JONES, Russell 2000, Small Caps et al could NOT make a higher high.

That, the barjon would never be capable of seeing.

this my friends is ignorance and stupidity in analysis to the nth

The barjon factor :

Is there a resolution to such antediluvian dilemmas? Heck yes, there sure is.... see thread title

barjon goes up against Fibo one on one in front of the whole T2W in London with his trading records for 10 years (he is 78 years old)

Its soooooooooooooooooooooooo eeeeeeeeezy ---------- no arguments, no disagreements, just one meeting over coffee or a drink with a moderator standing by - would settle it all in a jiffy.

Must include the Revenue Department Tax Returns too. I say this
because ther are other sources of passive income other than thru' direct trading/investing - there is also consulting, an easy going hi paying job that only those who win consistently with fibo call back for more. Consultation fee is $750/ 20-min. with charts and instrument info and other details sent 48 hours in advance so I can look over it in advance of the phone call.

Proof of all this will be televised at T2W live for al to see.

I am licking my chops in anticipation that the 30 core members of T2W will be convinced and encouraged by barjon to participate and meet with Fibo and take care of the title of this thread - London = I have to fly there so trouble is all mine.

Challenge is to the 30 core members .................... soooooooo fckin easy, all would be settled in a jiffy

Let me know, :) :) :)

Fibo

Just remember that the T2W ship is catained by someone who cannot/does not trade, by mods who know doodly about trading to members who are total losers. What are the odds that this ship will not sink? What are the odds that this ship will not be tossed like a pin pong ball in a BEARmarket of epic degree as the one that's coming?

Yeah, holidays for me, no more posting charts, analysis, or any such thing here, only comments on my past calls from time to time

Go celibrate guys, Fibo is cutting post count as of today. Party time magnifico :):):):):)

I am licking my chops in anticipation that the 30 core members of T2W will be convinced and encouraged by barjon to participate and meet with Fibo and take care of the title of this thread - London = I have to fly there so trouble is all mine.

Challenge is to the 30 core members .................... soooooooo fckin easy, all would be settled in a jiffy

Let me know, :) :) :)

Fibo

No need, fibbo, dear fellow. Since you have told us endlessly that you are the best and that we are all know doodle losers we must perforce believe you, so you can have the title you covet. We’ll just do our little thing and look forward to a board free of fibbo frolics.

No need, fibbo, dear fellow. Since you have told us endlessly that you are the best and that we are all know doodle losers we must perforce believe you, so you can have the title you covet. We’ll just do our little thing and look forward to a board free of fibbo frolics.

If Fibo frolics = charts, calls, TA explanations ................. you're damn straight. There will be no more - as already stated, only comments from time to time .....

like this one ....................

Nobody on this board got the guts to show their records. Nobody! The vote score of 5 confirms this in spades. There is no other truth. What's even more staggering is that the vote title, "newbies would like to see trader star rating 1-10" .......... has only 5 votes. Anybody knows this is an impossible LOW. We were all newbies once and would jump at the notion to have the so-called Trader Gods rated - man, would that rocket boost our learning and progress.

Hope you fellas agree this thread defines LaLaLand :whistle:

barjon, help me turn this thread around invite me to your house for lunch, trading records + best of 3 Chess $1k/game + shooting range close by? see a new side of Fibo. Later this year, what do you say? The rest of the gang will have no choice but follow. Hurry! :)

barjon, help me turn this thread around invite me to your house for lunch, trading records + best of 3 Chess $1k/game + shooting range close by? see a new side of Fibo. Later this year, what do you say? The rest of the gang will have no choice but follow. Hurry! :)

Dearest barjon, :)

Since you are the oldest trader here, would you please point out how many actual real time trades you have posted here in your 16 years as a member? Just a thought, barjon .................. I am wondering if we take yours and the posted real time trades of the 30 oldtimers here at T2W, that it would still not be greater than the 37 trades I've done here in a mere 4 months (taking 7 weeks gone for being banned so no posts).

Can you dig how preposterous this is, barjon? In a mere 4 months I have more posted real time trades than all of T2W's core and quite likely ALL OF T2W.

Would looooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to be proved wrong on this.

Come play with Fibo. :) :) :)

T2W = Kindergarten. Why? Many examples. But we will just take one.

I was blasted out of the threads on BBC and BREXIT.

Now dig this:

Technical professionals know that News follows Price. But traders (99.99% of non-professionals) think that News determines Price. There is no bigger error in trading than just this one. Sure News can be a trigger but it cannot alter the extant trend. Time and again I've observed, News comes in and boom there is a spike but when the dust settles, the very same trend continues unabated. And TREND follower or surfer or trend rider like Fibo would not be bothered because such spikes do not even threaten the TREND so there is no need to get off the horse

Pages and pages and pages of discussing all sorts of sh*t about how bad BBC has become and all the dopey talks and discussions about BREXIT. For cryin out loud Price had already told us a long time ago that UK was in a BEAR market of high degree = sh*t happens, all sorts of sh*t. Ditto for Brexit. Its a BEAR, so expect bad stuff to go down.

But but but but I gave these cats something so much better regarding Brexit - because you can pin it down to Europe vs UK. that will tell the whole story. And that entire story can be viewed in 10 minutes flat by just being able to read and understand what the pair EurGbp is saying. All the discussion crap is worthless. The entire answer resides in EurGbp. Read it correctly and you know it all

EURGBP tells the whole story amigos. Instead of a 600 pages thread, just fck it and go to the beach. Let EurGbp drive the car.

Whew!