Traders' star rating 1-10 based on actual verified income from trading

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5

Newbies would like to see trader star rating 1-10 based on verified annual results

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
If Fibo frolics = charts, calls, TA explanations ................. you're damn straight. There will be no more - as already stated, only comments from time to time .....

like this one ....................

Nobody on this board got the guts to show their records. Nobody! The vote score of 5 confirms this in spades. There is no other truth. What's even more staggering is that the vote title, "newbies would like to see trader star rating 1-10" .......... has only 5 votes. Anybody knows this is an impossible LOW. We were all newbies once and would jump at the notion to have the so-called Trader Gods rated - man, would that rocket boost our learning and progress.

Hope you fellas agree this thread defines LaLaLand :whistle:

Never underestimate the power of apathy.

barjon, help me turn this thread around invite me to your house for lunch, trading records + best of 3 Chess $1k/game + shooting range close by? see a new side of Fibo. Later this year, what do you say? The rest of the gang will have no choice but follow. Hurry! :)
The rest of the gang here are like cats; we don't follow, we don't herd easily.
We do our own thing. That's our thing.

T2W = Kindergarten. Why? Many examples. But we will just take one.

I was blasted out of the threads on BBC and BREXIT.

Now dig this:

Technical professionals know that News follows Price. But traders (99.99% of non-professionals) think that News determines Price. There is no bigger error in trading than just this one. Sure News can be a trigger but it cannot alter the extant trend. Time and again I've observed, News comes in and boom there is a spike but when the dust settles, the very same trend continues unabated. And TREND follower or surfer or trend rider like Fibo would not be bothered because such spikes do not even threaten the TREND so there is no need to get off the horse

Pages and pages and pages of discussing all sorts of sh*t about how bad BBC has become and all the dopey talks and discussions about BREXIT. For cryin out loud Price had already told us a long time ago that UK was in a BEAR market of high degree = sh*t happens, all sorts of sh*t. Ditto for Brexit. Its a BEAR, so expect bad stuff to go down.

But but but but I gave these cats something so much better regarding Brexit - because you can pin it down to Europe vs UK. that will tell the whole story. And that entire story can be viewed in 10 minutes flat by just being able to read and understand what the pair EurGbp is saying. All the discussion crap is worthless. The entire answer resides in EurGbp. Read it correctly and you know it all

EURGBP tells the whole story amigos. Instead of a 600 pages thread, just fck it and go to the beach. Let EurGbp drive the car.

Whew!

I think everyone here knows this. So, we are already part of the 0.01% that just look for patterns or trends, and money management.
I don't there are many News-driven threads here..

Dearest barjon, :)

Since you are the oldest trader here, would you please point out how many actual real time trades you have posted here in your 16 years as a member? Just a thought, barjon .................. I am wondering if we take yours and the posted real time trades of the 30 oldtimers here at T2W, that it would still not be greater than the 37 trades I've done here in a mere 4 months (taking 7 weeks gone for being banned so no posts).

Can you dig how preposterous this is, barjon? In a mere 4 months I have more posted real time trades than all of T2W's core and quite likely ALL OF T2W.

Would looooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to be proved wrong on this.

Come play with Fibo. :) :) :)

I’ll leave you to go through and find them - as well as, more importantly, various set-ups arising and how I will tackle them.

Unlike you, Fibbo, I’m not at all interested in showing myself as the great I am, nor am I at all interested in trying to guess the market since I expect to be wrong nearly as often as I am right. Nor do I expect anyone to pay any attention to what I may say about trading without testing it out for themselves. Nor am I at all interested in whether I am worse or better than you. In fact, if it satisfies your jumbo sized ego, I am happy to concede that you'd fell me with one mighty blow in the first minute.

I am interested, though, in looking for trade opportunities, limiting the damage when they go against me and taking what I need when they don’t. Nothing spectacular, just a steady trickle. All easier said than done, of course. In my view that is what good trading is about, not the calls but the management of them in other words.

I’ll leave you to go through and find them - as well as, more importantly, various set-ups arising and how I will tackle them.

Unlike you, Fibbo, I’m not at all interested in showing myself as the great I am, nor am I at all interested in trying to guess the market since I expect to be wrong nearly as often as I am right. Nor do I expect anyone to pay any attention to what I may say about trading without testing it out for themselves. Nor am I at all interested in whether I am worse or better than you. In fact, if it satisfies your jumbo sized ego, I am happy to concede that you'd fell me with one mighty blow in the first minute.

I am interested, though, in looking for trade opportunities, limiting the damage when they go against me and taking what I need when they don’t. Nothing spectacular, just a steady trickle. All easier said than done, of course. In my view that is what good trading is about, not the calls but the management of them in other words.

Good morning barjon, well said, no disagreement.

But this thread is different from anything you've considered before, so I am requesting your help. Pls note, its a request .......

You see, TRADING is a much larger game than you are making it out to be, much larger, huge dimensions. Psychology is much bigger than what trading authers have made it out to be. Much much bigger because it should include GROUP THINK aka collective Thought. Have a look at HISTORY to see how every single author has failed to uncover the secrets inherent in TRADING RESULTS AUTHENTICITY.

Soooooooo many over the years, very now and then, all have since given up with the flat out statement that the one broker who came out and told it the way it is at his place that 98% lose (he has the records) was blacklisted as a traitor by the industry and banished into oblivion. The left over after all the attempts to find the real truth was this .................

Only the InFernal Revenue Service has the truth and they ain't going to tell.

Fibo can blow this thing sky high by getting T2W to be a pioneer in this regard. ET will follow suit. Then the rest of the forums. THEN and only then will the newbie have a chance at winning - till then he is a dead duck.

I think everyone here knows this. So, we are already part of the 0.01% that just look for patterns or trends, and money management.
I don't there are many News-driven threads here..

Wrong! TA patterns etc., are known only intellectually and used for fashionable conversing. But the understanding is only superficial. Guaranteed! Foyer is loaded to the hilt with news driven threads. All of these News driven threads can be replaced entirely by just one chart, for example BREXIT replaced by EurGbp. boom! done! = shitcan 800 pages of bs.

How good is EurGbp at foretelling what's come down re: Brexit/UK/Geopolitics?

As good as the 5-wave Top call in Boeing, the #1 GOD company in the USA, so revered and worshipped that nobody in their right mind would even consider there could be a BEAR market. FIBO called the top and look at what happened and is happening now - all sorts of sh*t coming down heavy on Boeing - details of the color or smell of the sh*t are unimportant details for obvious reasons :) :) :)

TA at T2W is a fashion statement ONLY. To use it to make money is a hurdle so high its virtually impossible HERE because the level of knowledge and understanding is Kindergarten and what's worse ........ Stubborn and haughty and proud in Ignorance exacerbates the situation gravely

God, do I love it so!!! :):):):):)

The rest of the gang here are like cats; we don't follow, we don't herd easily.
We do our own thing. That's our thing.

Wrong! ALL you guys HERD - guaranteed. All you 30 guys do is come into a thread and dish out Likes ............. like there's no tomorrow - except to me ROFLMAO ............. which is why I asked for a DSILIKE button so the bull market in dislike I am in at T2W can be charted.

If barjon and tomorton agreed to bring records and meet with me, all of you would line up to do so in a friggin heartbeat. that's HERDING = it takes just one or at the most two to step into the river and then the entire gang follows. Herds operate like this. Example: Serengetti

Traders crossing the river - advertisers, marketers and sponsors aka crocs will gobble up many - many survivors will get nailed by lions at the other side, the remainder will find some green grasses trading forex but will lose it all to lions over time - many get eaten alive, i.e the lions don't even wait till the willies die. :) :) :) The ultimate leftover survivors come to T2W with massive scars and wounds to discuss trading, but what they say is pretty standard, "Trading, what a racket!"

Never underestimate the power of apathy.

You ain't kiddin. T2W = Apathy galore. Just a couple of notches lower and its DEATH. The upcoming BEAR market will take T2W there, to coffin land.

An investigative journalist went to Afghanistan to study the culture and was shocked to discover that women were made to walk ten paces behind the men. She asked her guide why and he said, "Because they are considered of lesser status." Outraged the journalist went home. A year later she returned covering violence in the region and was surprised to see the women walking ten paces ahead. She turned to her guide and this time asked, "What has changed?" The guide answered, "Land mines."

Good morning barjon, well said, no disagreement.

But this thread is different from anything you've considered before, so I am requesting your help. Pls note, its a request .......

You see, TRADING is a much larger game than you are making it out to be, much larger, huge dimensions. Psychology is much bigger than what trading authers have made it out to be. Much much bigger because it should include GROUP THINK aka collective Thought. Have a look at HISTORY to see how every single author has failed to uncover the secrets inherent in TRADING RESULTS AUTHENTICITY.

Soooooooo many over the years, very now and then, all have since given up with the flat out statement that the one broker who came out and told it the way it is at his place that 98% lose (he has the records) was blacklisted as a traitor by the industry and banished into oblivion. The left over after all the attempts to find the real truth was this .................

Only the InFernal Revenue Service has the truth and they ain't going to tell.

Fibo can blow this thing sky high by getting T2W to be a pioneer in this regard. ET will follow suit. Then the rest of the forums. THEN and only then will the newbie have a chance at winning - till then he is a dead duck.

Well, they are all traitors over here now since a recent law change requires them to publicise their percentage of unsuccessful/successful clients.:)

Not sure what you are asking. If it’s about the importance of psychology I would say everyone on here buys into that ever since they first put real money on the table.

Well, they are all traitors over here now since a recent law change requires them to publicise their percentage of unsuccessful/successful clients.:)

Not sure what you are asking. If it’s about the importance of psychology I would say everyone on here buys into that ever since they first put real money on the table.

Jesus H Christ, get with the program, barjon

invite me to your place in London OR meet me anywhere in London
Show up with your trading records OR show me on your laptop or phone your history of your trading account over the years
Then we calculate or let your software calculate your win/loss ratio and all other parameters important
POST your willingness to do this right here in this thread - the others will follow - you are the oldest, set an example

Hey Fibo......

can you direct me to your trading calls .... would be interesting to learn from you ...I always enjoy learning new things

N

Account size
trading win/loss ratio
total annual income/Loss generated from trading
Net trading income after taxes
----------------
-----------------
etc., etc.,

Hey Fibo......

can you direct me to your trading calls .... would be interesting to learn from you ...I always enjoy learning new things

N

I can do better, amigo, much, much, much, infinitely better than what you are requesting .................

ring dang ring dang ring dang doo .................. the best-est part I saved for last ................. the trades posted here at T2W along with the calls/trades and so on will all match up in the TRADING RECORDS to the precise date/time stamp shown on the T2W forum.

ROFLMAO! Its going to be a Super fck for Fibo - nail all my challengers in one fell swoop.

Enjoy NVP - start with the BEAR market thread, I will then dig up more that are scattered here and there.

ok thanks .....I mainly focus on Forex so will be interesting to take a look at where you are looking for tops and bottoms on what currencies......i'll take a look on your other threads

N

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahah
its so bloody preposterous what's coming to light .......... that anybody can put on a trade beyond the 1 minute chart is PREPOSTEROUS. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahah
its so bloody preposterous what's coming to light .......... that anybody can put on a trade beyond the 1 minute chart is PREPOSTEROUS. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

not sure what you mean F ........higher timeframes do tend to be easier to trade .....?

ok thanks .....I mainly focus on Forex so will be interesting to take a look at where you are looking for tops and bottoms on what currencies......i'll take a look on your other threads

N

Wait, chief, there's more to keep you busy but only if you are INTERESTED - there is all of ET to look at under my different usernames including fibo_trader. All usernames can be verified as belonging to ME as Baron and his cops have stated they are all FIBO.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Wait, chief, there's more to keep you busy but only if you are INTERESTED - there is all of ET to look at under my different usernames including fibo_trader. All usernames can be verified as belonging to ME as Baron and his cops have stated they are all FIBO.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I am always interested in learning ......100%

Been a while since i was on ET so will take a look - thanks

back tomorrow.........

N

not sure what you mean F ........higher timeframes do tend to be easier to trade .....?

What I mean is ..................... when a trader trades posts live trades on a forum, there is progressively less interest in following his stuff if the trades are on weekly, daily, 4H, 1H, 30-min., 15, as opposed to just the 5, 2, 1 minute timeframes.

So here at T2W even though my trades are on Daily, the fact that people were following them is a testament to how incredible it would be if I traded on just the 1-minute chart alone and no other because that is where the bulk of the traders at forums reside along with scalpers. There would then be billions of traders following my trades.

90%+ win ratio.

I am always interested in learning ......100%

Been a while since i was on ET so will take a look - thanks

back tomorrow.........

N

Good man. Will help you find my stuff any time. I can learn a thing or two because I've seen a thing or two. :)