Traders' star rating 1-10 based on actual verified income from trading

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5

Newbies would like to see trader star rating 1-10 based on verified annual results

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

I think they have you exactly where they want you, in a kind of no girls land, isolated, alone and no prospect of the cavalry turning up to save your a55. Either that or in the monkey cage as a curiosity for the membership to observe. Or maybe it's the Victorian asylum angle where visitors flocked for an entertaining day out. According to Rambo, thread visitor numbers are up, so maybe it is the latter.

I enjoy talking to you, Violet. Here's something you should know if you don't already. TRADING at a top-notch success rate is generally a nerdy operation. I excel at it but I am anything but a nerd. I am anything but a computer junkie - its just not my style. Its only ONE of many items of Life that I excel in. Everything I decide to do, I proceed to excel at it. Look at yourself ........ you worked for free like a slave for T2W for 20 years with Duh! no pay - then you get fired or quit but you continue to post. But you post only small talk, nothing of consequence at a TRADING site called Trade2Win.

I would tell all my friends to shoot me if I was such a time waster - the way I look at the 20 years you wasted kissing ass for free ........... is would have 8 Phd.s in that time. In that wasted 2--yr period you could have excelled in TRADING by really getting into it, deep, deep and learning. But you wasted that time.

That tells me everything about you.

There is no driving force within you. There is no fire shooting out your eyes or ass for that matter. Zero ambition.

I think they have you exactly where they want you, in a kind of no girls land, isolated, alone and no prospect of the cavalry turning up to save your a55. Either that or in the monkey cage as a curiosity for the membership to observe. Or maybe it's the Victorian asylum angle where visitors flocked for an entertaining day out. According to Rambo, thread visitor numbers are up, so maybe it is the latter.

Now listen up Violet for one or more examples ......................

As a brand new student of Spanish in Mexico, did not know anything about it, but decided it was time as this country is going Latin at rocket speed ................... my 7th day in the beginner class in Oaxaca, Mexico, the teacher was so taken aback that he stated, "you have studied Spanish before, you are no beginner, I'm moving you up to Intermediate Level. I refused. He was stuck with me. We became best friends and he became my solo, one on one private teacher and I made a deal with the Institute to let him take 1 month off as I had hired him for the entire month. We worked 12 hours per day every day, no holiday

In one month I nailed down the entire Grammar, all of it including the Subjunctive. When we returned to the school after the 30-day period the director was floored and flabbergasted and said, "Nobody and defo no American has taken less than 4 years to get good at the Subjunctive and you've done it all in one month flat"

Get a load of Joe contd......

same thing happened years prior in Germany ..... had learned some and was a Beginner. Arrived at Goethe and they gave me the placement test and put me in Mittelstufe 2 (Advanced Intermediate). I told them to fck off. I resumed in Beginner known as Grundstufe 1 &/or 2

In Thailand I saw the most beautiful girl I had ever seen on my first day of arrival but she spoke no English, not a word but I had to have her. She turned me down 3 times saying she did not date foreigners (translated for me by Thai bystander restaurant owner) .....................

That day I enrolled in a Thai language class one on one teacher private lessons and at the end of the day had a decent vocabulary. Went to the restaurant to see her the next day and started talking to her in Thai. Her legs went wobbly and her face froze in shock. Minutes later, the smile came and she said, "yes"

Defeat Joe? Nobody can. :)

giphy (1).gif
giphy (1).gif
giphy (1).gif
KindRegularGalapagosmockingbird-size_restricted.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

12 times you were reminded in 2019 to put some fire under your bum and the bums of the 30 and agree to our meetup conditions. After you challenged me to the duel and I said yes, you ran away and never came back.

2020? You have loads of time.

Considering you were the first person to address me at T2W back in early May 2019 ..................................

I don't visit the site that often and this is the first visit since the last post I made here. Not to worry I am sure we can work something out.