Traders' star rating 1-10 based on actual verified income from trading

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5

Newbies would like to see trader star rating 1-10 based on verified annual results

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
I know that I have mentioned it before but listening to radio 4's and BBC's news is very demoralizing. The worst people on the planet e.g. murders. terrorists etc get most of the coverage together with disasters. YUK YUK.
Do I really want to know that umpteen people have been massacred in Sri Lanks for instance ? Not really and it is not because I don't care.
My proposal for the BBC news is to have it as usual on the news channel but on BBC 2 have just the good news. I would rather hear about the achievements of people, not their deaths !!

Well said, but dream on, it cannot change because bad news SELLS - gotta give the customer what he wants.

But if you look at the bigger picture it all makes even more sense about the BBC decline - stoxx 50 is still in a BEAR market since year 2000, so Euro environment is in the toilet. In a BEAR market environment, negative stuff closely related to DEATH is the order of the day. Now zero in on London - declining for decades in a slow death much like Japan after its bull market ended in 1989. The worst and most scary thought is: if its already this fcked up overall in London and the BBC, imagine how terrible it will be when the FTSE 100 reverses course into a true BEAR market, i.e. the only true BEAR market that counts.

Therefore all the other sh*t going on with the slow decline and BBC crap is all part of a minor problem inherent in the 5th wave of the entire sequence of upwaves of the British Empire. Fifth waves are noted for thinning out big time - the disease is there but in small amounts. When the turn occurs in the FTSE 100, there will be no mistaking or doubting the heavyduty tsunami crashing in.

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch as the Empire, muchlike the roman Empire, takes it in the ass big time

ooh la la, imagine that, imagine knowing which T2W trader had the highest win/loss trade ratio ........ what if there were 3 traders with 7/10 winning trades average. Wow! Even if their Capital was not high, it would still be great wouldn't it?

So you could follow a trader who has a bankroll of only 30k and still do well because of the high win/loss ratio.

Such a man could easily compete with Warren Buffet because percentage play comparison provides a shot at a level playing field

Now imagine a trader with a win/loss ratio of 1/10. Terrible, right? Wrong! if its a trend rider. The trend rider has many losing trades where he cuts loss quickly while he is trying to hop on an aborning Trend. Once the trend gets underway, he does not get out until its natural end. Positions might be held for months and years. The bread pours in. He does not even bother to look at his chart more than once or twice a day for a few seconds each.

All this fantabulous, juicy, scintillating info would be yours to enjoy and learn if traders here were star rated. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

A blonde rings up an airline. She asks, "How long are your flights from America to England?" The woman on the other end of the phone says, "Just a minute..." The blonde says, "Thanks!" and hangs up the phone.

Well said, but dream on, it cannot change because bad news SELLS - gotta give the customer what he wants.

But if you look at the bigger picture it all makes even more sense about the BBC decline - stoxx 50 is still in a BEAR market since year 2000, so Euro environment is in the toilet. In a BEAR market environment, negative stuff closely related to DEATH is the order of the day. Now zero in on London - declining for decades in a slow death much like Japan after its bull market ended in 1989. The worst and most scary thought is: if its already this fcked up overall in London and the BBC, imagine how terrible it will be when the FTSE 100 reverses course into a true BEAR market, i.e. the only true BEAR market that counts.

Therefore all the other sh*t going on with the slow decline and BBC crap is all part of a minor problem inherent in the 5th wave of the entire sequence of upwaves of the British Empire. Fifth waves are noted for thinning out big time - the disease is there but in small amounts. When the turn occurs in the FTSE 100, there will be no mistaking or doubting the heavyduty tsunami crashing in.

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch as the Empire, muchlike the roman Empire, takes it in the ass big time

Since your assertions of some seven months ago in your thread Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET have proved so prescient with Naz and S&P hitting all time highs on Friday I guess it’s quite a wise move for you to swivel your crystal ball in Europe’s direction. Even so, I doubt that you’ll win any forecaster of the year awards.

I think the idea is good, but would be very surprised if it happened

I have been told this before in other walks of Life. Thanks for you feedback, much obliged. You are also very correct in that the TREND in this regard(trader-no-show-records-for-proof) is eons long, as long as the STock Market has been in existence.

But all TRENDS reverse into BEAR Marekt after 5 waves are up on the monthly timeframe. T2W Trend top for the general worldwide Top of stock markets is Oct 2007. The drop into March 2009 aka the CRASH of 2008 was wave A down. Since then and into today is Wave B up. When B completes, we will start with Wave C down. The devastation at T2W will be so huge that Fibo will buy it for 5 bucks.

Then the games begin. It will be a very slim engine with real traders. Just like in sooooo many doctor offices in private practice its just one or two doctors servicing the entire clientele that pours in on appointments. So it will be here just 10 traders pulling in the new cats like there's no tomorrow.

Current residents will be shipped to Iraq to serve "banning" Iraqis

I am ignoring the chump but keeps showing up with posts why he dont put down the keyboard move off the chair and fck off i dont know

I have been told this before in other walks of Life. Thanks for you feedback, much obliged. You are also very correct in that the TREND in this regard(trader-no-show-records-for-proof) is eons long, as long as the STock Market has been in existence.

But all TRENDS reverse into BEAR Marekt after 5 waves are up on the monthly timeframe. T2W Trend top for the general worldwide Top of stock markets is Oct 2007. The drop into March 2009 aka the CRASH of 2008 was wave A down. Since then and into today is Wave B up. When B completes, we will start with Wave C down. The devastation at T2W will be so huge that Fibo will buy it for 5 bucks.

Then the games begin. It will be a very slim engine with real traders. Just like in sooooo many doctor offices in private practice its just one or two doctors servicing the entire clientele that pours in on appointments. So it will be here just 10 traders pulling in the new cats like there's no tomorrow.

Current residents will be shipped to Iraq to serve "banning" Iraqis

Additional info about the current Wave B up. Wave B's are phonies, they are poser waves that are thin and fully loaded with false promises. Their sole purpose is to draw the masses of duffers into the net. Why? Its got to do with Wave psychology: Wave C down, known as the devastating wave, cannot do its job properly if all or most are not on board. then the slaughter takes place in sybaritic splendor.

The Angel of Death as he speeds by blasting out havoc will see the sign on my lodge that says, "bypass"

I am ignoring the chump but keeps showing up with posts why he dont put down the keyboard move off the chair and fck off i dont know

You cannot ignore me, it won't work. There are many here, too many who have tried it and failed. I'm just too compelling to ignore. Who else has > 90% win ratio and is willing to show his record? YOU? You're a screaming 5k account trader on Demo. Even on Demo you're terrified to up the account to 1 full Lot.

ROFLMAO

Reason you duffers can never defeat Fibo is because not only does he have University and Profession smarts, but he is loaded to the hilt with street smarts too to the nth degree ............... see below

Fibo asked a beautiful woman, "Excuse me, can I bite your breasts for $1000 ?" She agreed, so they went to a secluded corner. She opens her blouse and Fibo puts his face in her breasts for 10 minutes of sheer ecstacy. Eventually the gorgeous lady asks, " Aren't you gonna bite them?". Fibo replies, "No, it's too expensive!".

The street smarts of Fibo are unparalleled:

Fibo stuck his head into the barbershop and asked the currency trader/barber, NQurious (0FCTrader), "How long before I can get a haircut?" NQ looked around the shop full of customers and said, "About 2 hours." Fibo left.

A few days later, Fibo stuck his head in the door and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?" NQ looked around at the shop and said, "About 3 hours." Fibo left. A week later, Fibo stuck his head in the shop and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?" NQ looked around the shop and said, "About an hour and a half." Fibo left.

NQ turned to his friend and said, "Hey, Bob, do me a favor, follow him and see where he goes. He keeps asking how long he has to wait for a haircut, but he never comes back." A little while later, Bob returned to the shop, laughing absolutely hysterically, clutching his sides in uncontrollable lafffter. NQ (0FXTrader) asked, "So, where does he go when he leaves?" Bob looked up, wiped the tears from his eyes and said, "Your house!"

More stunning hits by FIBO: imagine that, called well in advance ........... big names like Micrsoft, Johnson & Johnson, American Express et al.
Fib nails 'em all. None of this can be real to a fella with a 5k account - that's why I insisted on real records at the arty to prove it. Its just too preposterous to think a trader can make this much money. Its f****** beautiful

NQ (0FXTrader) is destined to always be in the "friend zone"

Now dig this:

What if the account size is so large as to dwarf all the rest of the selected star-rated traders? And take it further - what if the closing ratio of good vs bad trades is > 90% and what if there are vast sums of money in invested stocks simultaneously to trading and that the investor/trader TREND-RODE his horse with at the most 2 falls off the horse in 10 years and then re-mount and continue? think about it. What if?

Take it further. Not only trading records. Let's throw in Internal Revenue Service (IRS) (Revenue Dept) tax returns filed.

take it further. No woman stands up to Fibo without first bowing in deference as its done in the wild to show who is the dominant one. No woman can do this with fibo and go home and have good night's sleep or even a week's sleep, so perturbed she will be. Fibo don't take shit from women. An Alpha is King - they serve me, not the other way around. In return we are partners, I protect and defend to the death my woman and family.

whatever drivel your pumping out should be banned

Posting winning trades as a counter-attack to your tradeless, zero performance attacks, if banned, that sure says a whole lot about England. Slready it is evident that Englishmen get preferred treatment here and American are shafted. Even then, against Fibo you will lose, because there has never been an American like him.

See below in video for how a a one on one trading duel against anybody here or at ET would go:

An american who can defeat anybody at Goldman Sachs in trading? Yeah baby, its no contest.

Since your assertions of some seven months ago in your thread Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET have proved so prescient with Naz and S&P hitting all time highs on Friday I guess it’s quite a wise move for you to swivel your crystal ball in Europe’s direction. Even so, I doubt that you’ll win any forecaster of the year awards.

Your Honor, I'm glad I'm in the Foyer otherwise it would be impossible to rack down thes core 30 T2W old lions who don't trade but come to the coffe shop daily.

I don't mind traveling - I'll nail them all anywhere, anytime anyplace.

EEEEEEEEEEEZY, but it would never occur to the likes of you .............. so lemme me s-plain.

Since my TOP CALL, where have the markets gone? See chart .......................... NOWHERE

My investor exit was so fckin spot on its downright bloody genius. For 2 years thereafter your money would be earning zip while mine was removed from the US markets and plugged into EurUsd (100% accurate closing average) - the bad short trade on SPY on page 1 was turned into a nice profit too, so no losses in any regard, only at worst a diminishing of profit on 3 occasions, but never a loss

ROFLMAO

I hope newbies are paying attention as you have a free training class in the depth of T2W's core engine stupidity: This guy "barjon" is one of the core 30 engine at T2W - dragging T2W down to her knees.

So what's the lesson?

read his post above and see how he is in total violation of Warren Buffet's Law (never mind Fibo's Law). Warrens Law = when the market is giddy, super optimistic and climbing like crazy defying all odds and there is just soo much complacency (as measured by the low vix) and everybody like barjon and taxi drivers and waiters and beggars are hunky dory bullish and going , "we are going to infinity" ..................... that's when you instantly SELL SELL SELLL SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Fibo didn't have to wait till it got to that point - he sold early and themarket has isnce then gone nowhere

Game to Fibo.

TRADING RECORDS WILL PROVE barjan has a trading account of 10k and is steadily losing money left and right.

Accept the challenge NOW

Any takers from the rest of the 30 core engine? come forth and get into the ring with Fibo

Your Honor, send int he rest of the pretenders. The door is open now. We can handle this soon and have a party in London

All GREEN. Closed out ALL SPY holdings today in real time @ 281.44

And take me disappearing thru' the smoke rings of my mind
Down the foggy ruins of time
Far past the frozen leaves, the haunted frightened trees

Don't even go there, barjon, I have already taken the heat for making a mistake in going short SPY. But loook at the result. Posted right here live at T2W. Posted May 23rd closed out all shorts for a decent though pales in comparison to what I was after - profit. :):):)

Your Honor,

we are on a roll now, they come in one at a time. Malaguti was the first one. that's commendable because they could come all 30 and rush me. so there might be some honor left in these old lions.

But if allowed to satay Fibo will nail 'em all to the wall