Traders' star rating 1-10 based on actual verified income from trading

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5

Newbies would like to see trader star rating 1-10 based on verified annual results

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Trendie, if you really want to know how good Fibo is, get a load of this - pls point out if I am wrong .......... this a wild guess based on observation of your inflexion points in posts here as that is all I have to go on .

your Mummy is an Indian woman
whilst this is true, my inflexion points are a reflection of a damn good education, me' old mucker.

United States government and Fibo think alike:

we don't want anybody coming into our country (forum) who does not check out - we want to know everything about 'em

As you keep saying that you are going to visit London then why not come along to the Trade2Win Christmas meet up on December 7th and meet some of those who you seem to enjoy treating like idiots.
Here are the details Christmas 2019

As you keep saying that you are going to visit London then why not come along to the Trade2Win Christmas meet up on December 7th and meet some of those who you seem to enjoy treating like idiots.

Way ahead of you. Now YOU and the 30 cats put your names in the thread that YOU WILL ATTEND with your records. that was the deal from Day #1. Its you guys holding things to a snail pace. Give me your consent, we don't even have to wait till Christmas. I'm a free cat, can travel on short notice.

Your job now is to get the definitive YES from the 30. Then at the meeting I will prove to you that I was right all along in treating them like idiots.

Get to it. Be the first Brit here to do some fckin thing for cryin out loud. Even the thread for records has only 4 votes - place is loaded to the hilt with people who have stuff to hide!

Your court, pal

You keep telling us how great the USA is but if you have the 5th largest economy in the world (California) with undrinkable water then maybe it is not as great as you have said as this is probably the most fundamental need of any human.

AGREED!!! :):):):):):):)

Come on colonel, use the momentum, keep it coming, I know now you can at least START. Can you keep it coming or are you just another PE like the rest of those I called idiots? Or perhaps you lost your internet connection? Get on the Trading Records topic, make the calls, you know them, send them PMs, get it done for cryin out loud. You want to do this fast, before I get banned because this recent one is the last pardon is in the dust already - there will be no more pardons - everyone knows that, especially me. so, hurry :):):):):)

Come on colonel, use the momentum, keep it coming, I know now you can at least START. Can you keep it coming or are you just another PE like the rest of those I called idiots? Or perhaps you lost your internet connection? Get on the Trading Records topic, make the calls, you know them, send them PMs, get it done for cryin out loud. You want to do this fast, before I get banned because this recent one is the last pardon is in the dust already - there will be no more pardons - everyone knows that, especially me. so, hurry :):):):):)

Inquisitor the conquistador, hurry, hurry reminder, I'm free for months, can fly down on very short notice and meet you 30 cats to compare trading earnings/records/prowess etc., - you challenged me to a fight, now you gots to show up. Too late to back out now. I'll pay you $1,000 on arrival if you get the 30 core T2W fellow to show up to the meet with their records. I can provide the names here but you gotta wake up and get moving. You're too slow and lethargic the rate yu're going. Hurrry! I recommend PM-ing them. I can't do that becasue they will get me banned by complaining to Trader333. Help me out, colonel

Hae a nice day

Reminder: send PMs and make calls, make it happen, get the 30 to come to the meet-up. We are running out of time, heck its already almost November - we may never have another opportunity like this one as there is no point waiting till next Christmas - many more trading deaths can be saved by getting it done now and blowing the sham sky high.

Fibo and his kind, antediluvian MEN are almost extinct - soon other Mortons will be along and they'll kill it off. Don't matter to me none. I came here to see YOU, Inquisitor. Nothing matters now, not the women, not the Land, not the money or anything else because now I know you will tell your gang to bring to me what I'm after - the trading records of your brethren.

Think about it this way. Here's an American thoroughly disliked by all here, yet willing to fly overseas to SHOW and TELL a bunch of cats who, if in America, I would not come across in a trillion years as none are interesting or worthy of a 2nd glance. THAT my friends is how much I'm putting out. The LEAST you can do is get in a cab and bring your records downtown London. We have nothing to talk about, sure, you guys are way too politically correct for me, but the meeting can last 60 minutes and then I split - no need for any pretenses of beer and camaraderie - that would be a sham.

That's my WORD of LIFE :)

Reminder 2:

AS promised, the offer is still open for anybody to hide and watch (duck down in the car or be in disguise) this American go into the hardest core Muslim areas - and here's my wager - not only will there be smiles and hellos flowing left and right, but I will invite a/any small group of Muslims to a coffee right there and we will take a picture of us together.

That my friends = nobody can hate FIBO = how any anybody hate a Man with a heart-warming smile so melting - only Brits can, right here, no need to look further.

Muslims, Muslims, here comes Fibo, prepare to smile and rise above whatever they are accusing you of

Taking all the last centuries of EARTH history in one shot as a reference, keeping in mind the entire time period of the British Empire, apply the following equation for instant profits in the realm of Political Correctness and Asinine, hovine, bovine mob behavior

Let HE/HIM who is without sin cast the first stone.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Heck we can even do a trial right here with DEMO account. Each of the pros (30 in total) can open a thread and trade llive on Demo for 60-days for 1H timeframers - for daily timeframers, I'll look at 1 year results.

The bar keeps getting lowered.

ROFLMAO

Thus far as per the polling results, there are only 4 traders who are not afraid to show their trading records at a site - get this, Trade2Win

Talk about inconsistency, outpoint ...................................

ROFLMAO

You keep telling us how great the USA is but if you have the 5th largest economy in the world (California) with undrinkable water then maybe it is not as great as you have said as this is probably the most fundamental need of any human.

Answered already that I agree with your assessment! Terrible to not have good water. But wait it gets worse. There is also air pollution and food pollution and sometimes even the smell of sewage in the tap water. Additionally there is the ever present Chlorine and Chloramines.

But I live in the mountains in Thailand. Except for 2019 when I am in bad water land for good personal reasons - will skidadle in the next few months however.

Good morning, Inquisitor,

Reminder: hurry, get the 30 T2W fellows to agree to bring their trading records to the Christmas party. Try to be considerate - I am the one taking the trouble to fly and meet you. I need advance notice for a things as important as the Christmas and New Year holidays.

Hurry Inquisitor, hurry, make Fibo's year, bring the posers to me for a full reckoning. I promised you $1000 cash in the currency of your choice. Do it amigo

Do it now, amigo

They will alll be there, including the Hendersons ..............

Thus far as per the polling results, there are only 4 traders who are not afraid to show their trading records at a site - get this, Trade2Win

Talk about inconsistency, outpoint ...................................

ROFLMAO

???
Only 4 Newbie traders would like to see the records of star traders.
Please re-read your own opening post.
Ta, chuck.

???
Only 4 Newbie traders would like to see the records of star traders.
Please re-read your own opening post.
Ta, chuck.

NO CHANGE required. Read it a few times, slowly, sip it, relish it. then sleep on it. It will come to you.

HINT:

I'm a newbie, just lost 3 accounts over 6 months, can't quit, don't want to quit, jumping around from forum to forum, online place to online fiasco, but the learning can't even get off the ground because there is for one thing, so much contradictory info thrown out at forums - in just one thread there will be so much contradiction that it does not matter if you go north or south. that's how bad it is when I stumble drunk one day into T2W. My head hurts and my hands are cold and my stomach has pangs, I've taken a pasting over the months and think I'm going to die. I throw up a prayer just like Charlton Heston did:

A kind man comes over and lifts my head from the ground and points it upward and there lo and behold, on the bulletin board there is a list of 25 traders with star-ratings on the right side of their names ranging from 8-1. The blood starts pumping, the adrenalin flowing, I get up and discover my god its easy to reach these guys and they are all confirmed pros with documentation who have a live trading forum right here ..............................

hmmm.....
you are indeed correct.
how do you manage to write with such verbosity?
Are you an expert typist, or use speech-to-text gizmo?

hmmm.....
you are indeed correct.

I am getting my Phd. in TRADING first, in Analysis 2nd. It requires gobs of work. The voluminous work requires loads of putting thoughts on paper or keyboard. I find it much easier and nicer and fortuitous to do keyboard because primarily its a bit*ch to put charts on paper and do a FIND.

Since I am not a follower or member of any group or religion or support group like AA and such, I have to do all my own thinking and sorting out stuff. The forum is where I get my work done in continuous preparation for Analysis/Trading

An occupational hazard however is the constantly getting banned factor. ANY forum will do - they're all the same, lost souls in Purgatory waiting & waiting and waiting for the DAYLIGHT that will most likely NEVER come - why? Because when you mix lack of knowledge with low or no desire for knowledge + gambling and then throw in the killer ingredient, haughtiness and pride in stupidity, the stage is set for perpetual and perennial loss.

Forgive them Father for they know not what it takes :)

hmmm.....
you are indeed correct.

sorry for incomplete answer ................ Not a speech-to-text fella or anything else complicated, just an ordinary no good typist. A chart on a screen is 100000000000 times better for me than on a page in a book.

Keep eye on thread title (trader's star rating based on actual verified income)

then watch ..........

tutor star rating based on ability to solve the hardest problem in the universe

------------------------------------------------------------

AD placed in several newspapers from Bangkok to Singapore. Applications poured in as the pay offered by Fibo was stupendous by any standards and would rock even a Singaporean to the core. I know-ed the juice was most likely in Singapore so I had to entice 'em.

All applicants were interviewed by Fibo live on line face to face. They were told they had to solve this one problem within 10 minutes. No fidgeting, no books, no calculators, nada

Instructions:

Starting from First Principles and without the use of computers or calculators or logarithmic tables, prove that
cot 7.5° = √2 + √3 + √4 + √6

Spoke to all applicants over the phone, selected from gut feeling 7, then did the Math solve live individually of course. time consuming? Yes but worth it. The student gal is aiming for a scholarship in AMERICA. What's more is she is a girl from a poor family - a win like this would put her family out of the reach of the IMF monsters the next time Thailand defaults on her loan.

The winner scored the problem in 9 lines with precision.

He got the job. Why? Not only was he good by his own word, but he proved it in a live TRADE to my face. The entry/exit/TP were alll there live in real time

FIBO hired the best of the best by knowing the game and driving the car from start to finish. The student friend of Fibo got the best trader on the planet at that point in time.

Progress from day 1 has been at lightning speed for the girlie. For the entrance exams held internationally I'll be there sitting outside flowing power to her to ace the exam just by being there. She needs no army.

Target is Harvard scholarship

Just another day at the office for Fibo

Yippie kai yeh ........................ we now have 5 votes

Father, do you think its realistic that ONLY 5 out of hundreds of traders want to be able to look at a supposedly good so-called trader and know instantly how much money he makes?

Father, why have you sent me here other than the crucifixion? Have you forsaken me?

Yippie kai yeh ........................ we now have 5 votes

Father, do you think its realistic that ONLY 5 out of hundreds of traders want to be able to look at a supposedly good so-called trader and know instantly how much money he makes?

Father, why have you sent me here other than the crucifixion? Have you forsaken me?

Maybe the members here think their votes would not count?
I suggested before that you create a new website, but after further review, it might be above your credit limit:).