Traders' star rating 1-10 based on actual verified income from trading

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5

Newbies would like to see trader star rating 1-10 based on verified annual results

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
In just one fight alone, the GREAT ONE lost 20% of his inner core to the onset of disease when he took the pounding from George foreman on the ropes to his stomach. Its akin to eating snow when caught out in the middle of nowhere with no food or water and just trying to stay alive. Its a giant mistake to eat snow because it hits at the core temperature like an enemy combatant and throws the body out of whack from deeep within the heart of the cylinders.

How difficult is it really to get a poser to post the real time entry and exit on a trade? Supremely difficult. Why? Because if he posts it he is at the mercy of the crowd in the forum - at ET they will slaughter him on a loss if they don't like him. On a win he would be totally ignored. Winning trades are rarely ever applauded. That's how fcked up forums are.

So 99.999% forum traders post shit like this .............

I've been long for 7 days now and I'm getting tired so closing the trade.

I closed a 2-month trade last week, made a killiing.

Oh, I got out of that trade a couple days before the dive.

see Crude Oil thread of the new cat ....................
I did 2 trades today, up $450 in one and down $390 in the other, came out a little ahead.
Did 4 trades today, gained total $1800
Had a tough day today 3 bad trades but the good trade left me positive for the day, so I'm OK.
ROFLMAO

The only reason this guy did not get Likes is because I alerted the public to this scam - almost got expelled for this service. Had Inot alerted the public, a place like T2L dishes out LIKES like cotton candy to every mother's son.

None has a clue how strict, dangerous, mighty strike-force, debilitating the Market really is. I t would crush these namby-pamby miss goody-2-shoes clown in a nano - and does so on a regular basis

Even the homeless guy on Lomita blvd can trade like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No accountability, no truth, no facts, no relevancy, but most importantly a total native violation of the Physical Universe Law that we all live by and under which is

TIME, PLACE, FORM, EVENT

That's the ticket, boys. You follow God's Universal Law of the material universe and nobody can complain

So a Crude oil trade could go like this:

/CL Long $53.2 approx. 2-mins ago STOP = $51.9, Target=$59.
(Bonus= analysis that goes with the trade, reason for TP location and why not LPR? Chart of instrument with the timeframe is a big plus with all analysis built in)

So when I attack these pansy ass fake traders I am violating the rules of the forum - OK I get that. A fellow gots to follow the rules. I want to but its very difficult to do so in a place like this.

You see, I wear a fancy 2-gun rig, I'm in LOVE with my profession, I respect it immensely and seek to improve it and show others who glow at me how to get in, bypass the 99% losers who ride the Interstate 405 freeway every morning to fcked up jobs that pay yeah 50-250k but are slave jobs all of them - ours is total freedom and choice to operate in any paradise anywhere. I'm always on the prowl to learn more and dig deeper. Its serious business. But dig this ................ its also primarily the most pleasurable time spent because it covers everything from FINANCE to PSYCHOLOGY & PSYCHIATRY and goes into the upper domain of the creme de la creme known as HERD or CROWD Sentiment. Heck, just the one instrument known as The FEAR gauge VIX is my playground to such an extent that I'm the only one on planet Earth who has noticed the triple bottom round formation on the monthly, hahahahahaha = take out the neckline and its guaranteed WW3. And dig this, all the finance professors worldwide have stated the Vix is worthless. ROFLMAO. fck 'em!

So for something as pure as this game is, to have thes namby pamby low riders make a mockery of it brings out the instant slap 'em around and drop kick 'em out the fckin window.

But I'm not allowed to do this although it would clean up this graveyard of failures.

My own experience re: finding and befriending high-rated traders

$#%, a very difficult ultra high Math subject in Engineering, is really not my scene. I'm a Lover not a Nerd or computer geek or any such thing.

WTF to do? I had to get thru' it, could not just avoid it, it would not just go away, flunk it and I'm screwed. So, wtf to do?

The solution was right there. The topper in the subject = highest marks, published every quarter, known by everybody. Even the ones with the lowest marks were known by everybody, yours truly being so close to the bottom of the pile it was hilarious. I really didn't know doodly.

I went to see the topper. I asked for Help. He took me to the canteen for Tea. He didn't wait, he started on the first class right there and then.

End result: Fibo became a great $#% trader in a short period of time. The topper drove home the basics to such depth it just cemented in the soul. Financial cost = Zero. Side benefits of the side, part-time course? Excellent friendship and a chance to reciprocate. Greatest benefit of all? Ain't nothing Fibo cannot do because there is always somebody there to help him because he ain't afraid to ask. Best-est benefit of all? Fibo can smell a topper from a thousand yards away.

In stock market trading once I put out the word to come play, they will come to Fibo. Malaguti will look at these pros and remark as he did to me, "you're 12, Fibo and so are these pros, you only want to play" :):):):):):):)

All the banned pro members and such should be invited back, blanket pardon. Nobody bans deadbeats, they only ban good traders. that's just the way it is. If it was not that way England would still be at the top of her game, but she is not. Now she rewards retards and kills warriors. That's why America blows past at lightning speed and leaves her in the dust.

Yawn!

If it was not that way England would still be at the top of her game, but she is not. Now she rewards retards and kills warriors. That's why America blows past at lightning speed and leaves her in the dust.

Yawn!

I now know this site quite well. Sure more time is more understanding and education in psychology.

The comment about England in the quote cost 4 votes rescinded. That's how petty this place is. No concept of the truth.

England has been on a rock steady decline toward zero, the ship known as UK is half submerged but the band still plays on. Then they wonder why America made it to exponential levels of expansion. Petty, petty, petty.

Nevertheless I expected only 1 vote - that vote would be mine. I still expect just that. Yawn! Trading record view? Its still a dream. :):):)

I now know this site quite well. Sure more time is more understanding and education in psychology.

The comment about England in the quote cost 4 votes rescinded. That's how petty this place is. No concept of the truth.

England has been on a rock steady decline toward zero, the ship known as UK is half submerged but the band still plays on. Then they wonder why America made it to exponential levels of expansion. Petty, petty, petty.

Nevertheless I expected only 1 vote - that vote would be mine. I still expect just that. Yawn! Trading record view? Its still a dream. :):):)

You mean to tell me that ONLY 4 traders here are interested in seeing the actual real trading records of the stars of T2W? Only 4 traders?

ROFLMAO

You mean to tell me that ONLY 4 traders here are interested in seeing the actual real trading records of the stars of T2W? Only 4 traders?

ROFLMAO

Just to be pedantic, only 4 NEWBIE traders (I voted "as if" I were a newbie), voted to see verified records.
And thats only those traders who are offering training or mentoring services.
Star traders who don't sell services, have no obligation revealing such information.

Just to be pedantic, only 4 NEWBIE traders (I voted "as if" I were a newbie), voted to see verified records.
And thats only those traders who are offering training or mentoring services.
Star traders who don't sell services, have no obligation revealing such information.

(1) The hit count of "4" thus far is just like they say in the stock market regarding Volume not going with Price - heavily suspect. :):whistle:

(2) All traders selling training and/or mentoring services MUST MUST MUST provide their trading records. Give the singer some, Man. We new felllas have the right to know who we are placing our trust and time and money in when we sign up to let them show us how to drive. We are paying, right? We have the right to have properly documented labels that show the sodium, fat, carb, trading win/loss ratio, Iron content during drawdown, total calories (income), etc., for the day & dig this /year.

Like Jesus said when he saved the life of the beautiful Mary Magdalen, "who amongst you would not prefer to be taught by a confirmed-by-deed, heavenly winning trader? - he/she may cast the first stone at Fibo. The crowd of bogus traders dispersed with their middle-legs whacked real good.

(3) Now we get to your last point, "Star traders who don't sell services, have no obligation revealing such information"

(a) They would if I bought this site. They would all be shunted to a sub-forum named, "unproven traders - buyer beware" in under 1 second - goodbye. Reason: we want real successful traders to show us the way, not unproven traders who balk when you ask them to provide proof of earnings in a game they call their profession and claim to LOVE.

(b) These so-called star traders claim soooooo many times how much they love T2W and want to really HELP. ROFLMAO
Is that the most glaring outpoint or what? By providing proof that they are indeed who they say they are in a field fraught with shysters and criminals, they have then placed step 1 on the table = allaying all doubts that they are the real thing. Then the HELP can pour in

(c) I can name names and place a huge bet against every single one of these so-called stars that you are protecting. Get Sharky to let me name the names and then we get records from just those named

(d) TRADING is a game fraught with intense peril - just for this one reason alone, the star trader should console & allay all fears of betrayal and then rock their gypsy souls just like in the days of old when REPUTATION and WORD meant something

Then we can all go together into the Mystic

Forgive them Father for they know not what they do or the magnitude of this thread's request. They just lack the ability to extrapolate in Life. But when it comes to the stock market they extrapolate like champs, i.e. extrapolate an extant trend to infinity - and then get cott every single time on the wrong side of the trend at major turns - and destroyed - and never learn - History repeats.

But here they have an opportunity to blow the whole charade sky high. Imagine that. 100 years of trading and nobody has ever gotten the true stats of traders. The ONLY organization that has the complete answer is the Revenue Department and they ain't saying.

Wow! to have the answer in this forum in one thread!!!!!!!!!! Imagine that! Imagine the accomplishment and the knowledge that would bring ............... for example, what if it turns out that nobody on the entire site makes more than $5k/yr net profit? That not a single trader here has Trading Capital more than $10k? That hundreds and hundreds of them have blown accounts? But the creme de la creme - they don't really trade at all, but just talk trading because they know and love the Lingo and can't leave the game

All this we would know if Fibo got a bit of cooperation.

Forgive 'em Father :)

Wow! to have the answer in this forum in one thread!!!!!!!!!! Imagine that!
All this we would know if Fibo got a bit of cooperation.

If you can't get the star rating here, maybe you should create a new website :).

If you can't get the star rating here, maybe you should create a new website :).

View attachment 268635
:):):):):):):):):)

Des, you notty boy, thought you skiddadled back to the Elite's to your job as Baron's unpaid volunteer gopher and bouncer. Welcome back. Say Hi to cop Magna - he must be bored to the core now that he is only left with saints and bishops since he expelled me - no need for a moderator no more. Baron might let him go. Tell him to come see Fibo for a job.

View attachment 268635

Des,

Pass on to Baron. He must be really thrilled now after having gotten rid of the only females on ET. The place is now a male dominated ghetto. The feminine touch was nice to have, without it, burn the place down. This is what Baron expelled in the female department ...........................

Thailand poster, fibo's friend, beginning trader makes her money purely off Trendlines, her Income has gone from 6000 Baht/month ($200) to the current 84,000 Baht/month ($2,800). ..... a 14 times increase. She is flying. Baron expelled her because she went into my thread and dropped kisses all over the place. :)
:):)

Baron also banned Lisa, big mistake ....................... her crime? Loving Fibo

He won't get any subscribers, since he will require multi-year verified accounts just to be admitted.
It will just be Fibo and Warren Buffet.

hahahahaha, not true. Even just 1-year is acceptable at this stage of the game. My expectations at T2W are low, low, low nowadays after the 5 months here.

Actually you make a good point, trendie ..................

how about, without changing the 5-10 year records as originally intended we drop down to 1-yr and even down to a 60-day period continuous (pick any 60-day period in your trading life, cherry pick)

All good.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Heck we can even do a trial right here with DEMO account. Each of the pros (30 in total) can open a thread and trade llive on Demo for 60-days for 1H timeframers - for daily timeframers, I'll look at 1 year results.

The bar keeps getting lowered.

ROFLMAO

hahahahaha, not true. Even just 1-year is acceptable at this stage of the game. My expectations at T2W are low, low, low nowadays after the 5 months here.

Actually you make a good point, trendie ..................

how about, without changing the 5-10 year records as originally intended we drop down to 1-yr and even down to a 60-day period continuous (pick any 60-day period in your trading life, cherry pick)

All good.

Entirely up to your good self, sir.
Your site, your rules.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Heck we can even do a trial right here with DEMO account. Each of the pros (30 in total) can open a thread and trade llive on Demo for 60-days for 1H timeframers - for daily timeframers, I'll look at 1 year results.

The bar keeps getting lowered.

ROFLMAO

All trades must have entry/exit noted within 1-2 minutes of execution, must include TP level expectation and why. Must include Analysis briefly or in detail.

Example template: Look at ssam's trade on GBPJPY

Entirely up to your good self, sir.
Your site, your rules.

Trendie, if you really want to know how good Fibo is, get a load of this - pls point out if I am wrong .......... this a wild guess based on observation of your inflexion points in posts here as that is all I have to go on .

your Mummy is an Indian woman