Traders' star rating 1-10 based on actual verified income from trading

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5

Newbies would like to see trader star rating 1-10 based on verified annual results

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Fibo, the guy with 37/37 winning trades gets defended at Snitch Central (T2W) by his friend. Carbon copy of T2W.

There is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit - there is no prosthetic for that. Welcome to T2W
Since your assertions of some seven months ago in your thread Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET have proved so prescient with Naz and S&P hitting all time highs on Friday I guess it’s quite a wise move for you to swivel your crystal ball in Europe’s direction. Even so, I doubt that you’ll win any forecaster of the year awards.

Hang in there McQueen, read barjon's post first before you threaten me with banning - look at the lack of knowledge even of his own London FTSE 100. And you're protecting this ignorance, McQueen and banning the fella who is showing these ignoramuses the right path just because he is American? Shame on you, McQueen

He says because Nasdaq and S&P are making new highs, my worldwide BEAR Market Call is wrong and wishful thinking. ROFLMAO ............... look at who you're protecting, McQueen.

Here are the facts:

Fibo's BEAR market top CALL is a total success because

(1)
Nasdaq & SPX have only made marginal new highs. The tops are soooooo close to my CALL its nickels and dimes difference.

(2)
Rest of the world is in the toilet: Fibo's worldwide Top call has all these included as correct 100%
Dow Jones Transportation Index
New York Stock Exchange composite
S&P 600 small caps
Russell 2000
Global Dow Jones
LONDON FTSE 100
GERMAN DAX

Japan Nikkei
China Shanghai composite Index
Korea Kospi Index
Eurozone Stoxx 50
Eurozone stoxx 600
SE Asian Indexes

And dig this

EuroZONE BANKS are about to go lower than even the Economic CRASH low of 2008-2009. Yes, Eurozone BANKS, the foundation of the Economy are about to make a new LOW.

barjon obviously does not know any of this. Even his own London cannot take out Fibo's top call.

So, relax McQueen, you're shooting the wrong guy. There was a time when the UK would shoot such gross incompetence, but nowadays shoots the fellow who has it right and rewards the guy who knows doodly squat and is proud of it.

Whew! What a country!! What a forum!!

Yeah baby, my request in the thread title is not foreign

ROFLMAO

it is already being implemented and is now in the USA too. WAKE UP, T2W and get on the ball.

So my idea to have traders star-rated is not far-fetched after all and apparently this will become the trend of the future. See for yourselves. Now guys remember, this eToro is very new to me, there is much I don't know since I'v only found it yesterday.

So patience required to get to the nitty gritty

COPY STAR-RATED TRADERS ................................... here see Alec Baldwin and then go explore.

Users who want to leverage the crypto asset class can now simply look for an investor with a proven track record and just hit copy to execute the same trades automatically,” said Guy Hirsch, U.S. managing director of eToro.

so Fibo...are you actually giving insights anywhere into how you trade ?

it seems to be Fibs and eliot waves predominently ?.....are your rules tight or are you allowing plenty of discretionary elements ?

N

Last edited:
There is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit - there is no prosthetic for that. Welcome to T2W

Hang in there McQueen, read barjon's post first before you threaten me with banning - look at the lack of knowledge even of his own London FTSE 100. And you're protecting this ignorance, McQueen and banning the fella who is showing these ignoramuses the right path just because he is American? Shame on you, McQueen

He says because Nasdaq and S&P are making new highs, my worldwide BEAR Market Call is wrong and wishful thinking. ROFLMAO ............... look at who you're protecting, McQueen.

Here are the facts:

Fibo's BEAR market top CALL is a total success because

(1)
Nasdaq & SPX have only made marginal new highs. The tops are soooooo close to my CALL its nickels and dimes difference.

(2)
Rest of the world is in the toilet: Fibo's worldwide Top call has all these included as correct 100%
Dow Jones Transportation Index
New York Stock Exchange composite
S&P 600 small caps
Russell 2000
Global Dow Jones
LONDON FTSE 100
GERMAN DAX

Japan Nikkei
China Shanghai composite Index
Korea Kospi Index
Eurozone Stoxx 50
Eurozone stoxx 600
SE Asian Indexes

And dig this

EuroZONE BANKS are about to go lower than even the Economic CRASH low of 2008-2009. Yes, Eurozone BANKS, the foundation of the Economy are about to make a new LOW.

barjon obviously does not know any of this. Even his own London cannot take out Fibo's top call.

So, relax McQueen, you're shooting the wrong guy. There was a time when the UK would shoot such gross incompetence, but nowadays shoots the fellow who has it right and rewards the guy who knows doodly squat and is proud of it.

Whew! What a country!! What a forum!!

Just shoot her anyway McQueen....nobody even reads her posts, so she won't be missed at all. (y)

Just shoot her anyway McQueen....nobody even reads her posts, so she won't be missed at all. (y)

ROFLMAO

Your Honor, another live one of the core 30 has showed up. This one too has zero real time trades. He trades mostly in the FOYER in a building called TRADE2WIN.

I repeat the statistic (so nobody gets deflected by the noise of the HERD to save their ass from extinction) .............. Zero trades in 15 years

so Fibo...are you actually giving insights anywhere into how you trade ?

it seems to be Fibs and eliot waves predominently ?.....are your rules tight or are you allowing plenty of discretionary elements ?

N

Trading style is Discretionary with particular emphasis on Fibonacci grids/levels and Elliottwave and basic TA. If Price arrives at a Golden Ratio level I pay close attention but if its 423.6% I usually TP (shoot first and then ask questions) and then wait to see if Trend will halt/reverse. Then jump back on the horse or sidelines or go short

Expecting a major BEAR market ............................
SPY short entry 279.2 today, March 12, 2019

Here is a chart of SPY from the short entry on March 12, 2019 through October 29, 2019.

The call worked out well -- 9 out of 10 stars:)!

Trading style is Discretionary with particular emphasis on Fibonacci grids/levels and Elliottwave and basic TA. If Price arrives at a Golden Ratio level I pay close attention but if its 423.6% I usually TP (shoot first and then ask questions) and then wait to see if Trend will halt/reverse. Then jump back on the horse or sidelines or go short

ok sounds interesting......thanks - N

Here is a chart of SPY from the short entry on March 12, 2019 through October 29, 2019.

View attachment 269311

Read post #77 dated May 23rd
This backfires on you for not reading the thread. Had you done so you would delete your post on the spot. Why? Because it really makes you look stupid, incompetent and dopey. See below or just go to post #77.

All GREEN. Closed out ALL SPY holdings today in real time @ 281.44

And take me disappearing thru' the smoke rings of my mind
Down the foggy ruins of time
Far past the frozen leaves, the haunted frightened trees

Wait, don't leave so soon. You said you were going to check out all the 37 trades. I want you to see the live trades at ET too after you're done with T2W - of course you are not interested in reading my stuff, nobody here is, but YOU asked for proof and I am supplying it. Always happy to provide PROOF

And is ther any btter proof than the FORUM's Date/Time stamp? No there isn't. It is the absolute creme de la creme for obvious reasons. But wait! I have even the 2nd best proof in the Land of PROOF. Tax returns and broker statements and live phone call to broker accounts division for results and summary put over the speakerphone for the whole gang to hear

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

View attachment 269311

McQueen, send in more dopes please, now I've really got a hard on for action. Kind of reminds me of the time when THEY came in, first 3, then 2, then 4, then 1, then 6 - they were all wearing trench coats. Inside the trench coats there were a total of 16 men. Inside the 16 men there were 16 trading bullets. They were not to be heard from again.

Send in the next one, McQueen. You're running out of deputies.

Oh McQueen, by the way, see this poster here named Rufus_Leakey? See his chart of the SPY? Then look at the date and time stamp at T2W where that trade was closed for a nice profit. Here's the extract from ppost #77 on May 23rd

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

McQueen,

Try not to fck it up. Let it be a fair fight for cryin out loud. You're the only one with a gun and from what I've seen, you don't have a problem shooting a fella in the back. :)

Let the fight run, McQueen. For this lone American its a fair fight, 1 against 100s Brits. But none of us have guns, so don't fck it up :)

Funeral Services are to be held for the following members who showed up here into the ring to fight Fibo. Here's the thing: Fibo will pray for them to have a nice life in the AfterLife :whistle::whistle::whistle:

barjon, Signalcalc, counter-violent, Rufus_Leakey, malaguti, ....................... more will come for sure = lambs to the slaughter

Last edited by a moderator:
McQueen,

You said I am not allowed to call anybody at T2W a clown :):):):):)

But for cryin out loud the place place is a friggin circus :whistle:

Nobody trades for real and when asked for proof they gang up and start the attack = normal operation = used to it

But here's the thing ...... As each week goes by its a massive learning experience for me in TRADE PSYCHOLOGY/MIND/SENTIMENT/HERD/CROWD ................ the low I had thought T2W had reached keeps getting taken out and it goes lower and lower. And these fellas who are taking it lower and lower are your core 30 engine of oldtimers, cats who have been around for decades. BEAR market in T2W continues unabated.

God, do I love it so!!!!

For Rufus_Leakey ................. once more so he defo gets it .................. here's where the SPY trade was closed out .......... post #77

Des, the profit from just this one SPY trade that was going so badly for me until it turned around ....... is what you make in gross earnings over a 12-yr period. And dig this, it was one of my worst ever trades. Dispute this? Show up for coffee at Sharky's in London.

For Rufus_Leakey ................. once more so he defo gets it .................. here's where the SPY trade was closed out .......... post #77

Des, the profit from just this one SPY trade that was going so badly for me until it turned around ....... is what you make in gross earnings over a 12-yr period. And dig this, it was one of my worst ever trades. Dispute this? Show up for coffee at Sharky's in London.

So it's an "officially" verified call -- short at 279.2 March 12, 2019; long at 281.44 May 23, 2019.
Would this -4.08 percent compounded annual growth rate on the short from March 12, 2019 through May 23, 2019 be considered a "major BEAR market?"
Or is the bear market the compounded annual growth rate of 13.87 percent for a long at 279.2 March 12, 2019 to the close at 303.21 on Oct 29 2013?
:)

Well then dig this one, a creme de la creme call

New York Stock Exchange Composite (NYA) TOP on January 26, 2018 was the exact same day of my thread TOP CALL

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

View attachment 269316
So it's an "officially" verified call -- short at 279.2 March 12, 2019; long at 281.44 May 23, 2019.
Would this -4.08 percent compounded annual growth rate on the short from March 12, 2019 through May 23, 2019 be considered a "major BEAR market?"
Or is the bear market the compounded annual growth rate of 13.87 percent for a long at 279.2 March 12, 2019 to the close at 303.21 on Oct 29 2013?
:)

You're lost, brother. You're totally lost. Why? You don't read first, then attack, NO, you attack first, then read, then try to complicate things. RTFM.

There was NEVER ANY LONG SPY after the Shorts were closed out at $281.44. SIDELINES = FLAT

You lose again.

Give it a rest, will you, you've been outclassed. You just won't do the work. Read first before you attack next time

Even for their own London FTSE 100, THEY fail to see that the TOP is IN as of 2018. Even their own Index bows to fibo in deference - thus far.