Traders' star rating 1-10 based on actual verified income from trading

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5

Newbies would like to see trader star rating 1-10 based on verified annual results

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
What I mean is ..................... when a trader trades posts live trades on a forum, there is progressively less interest in following his stuff if the trades are on weekly, daily, 4H, 1H, 30-min., 15, as opposed to just the 5, 2, 1 minute timeframes.

So here at T2W even though my trades are on Daily, the fact that people were following them is a testament to how incredible it would be if I traded on just the 1-minute chart alone and no other because that is where the bulk of the traders at forums reside along with scalpers. There would then be billions of traders following my trades.

90%+ win ratio.

I find lower TFs provide more challenge but clearly also provide a lot more trades per week ......Daily is like watching paint dry for me .......bores me rigid

90%+ is impressive.....

Talk soon
N

T2W, prepare yourselves for the greatest feat ever attempted, a sort of suicide mission. Its called EurGbp

EURO vs Sterling = Eur Gbp

I am not allowed to call anybody "clowns" even in a circus, so I have to be carefulhere I don't get carried away becaue what I am about to show you ------ is soooooooo bloody stunning, soooooo incredible that if ANY understand it they would be shocked at the the power inherent in the currency pair, EurGbp

All those 1000s of pages at T2W on the Brexit, the UK, UK politics, UK economy, UK this and that ..................... all falls into place by one CHART. No need for all the reams and reams of News watching, listening to prime ministers and Goldman Sachs and asine hovine bovine cats - one chart explain all of UK. Throw in the FTSE 100 and GBPUSD and you have a trio of charts that would stun the world for simplicity

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one ... Clint Eastwood

your last post on ET is 8th April ? is that right Fibo_trader

and you joined on march 12th 2019 .....I will take a look at the posts

N

Last edited:
Jesus H Christ, get with the program, barjon

invite me to your place in London OR meet me anywhere in London
Show up with your trading records OR show me on your laptop or phone your history of your trading account over the years
Then we calculate or let your software calculate your win/loss ratio and all other parameters important
POST your willingness to do this right here in this thread - the others will follow - you are the oldest, set an example
No.

ROFLMAO

Not a single trade with actual numbers in 20 years at T2W and new flat out refusing to share records at HIS house with a guy who is going to travel 10k miles to see him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What sort of a place is this?

God, do I love it so!

Says it all, baby.

Father, I'm done with this one :):):):):):)

your last post on ET is 8th April ? is that right Fibo_trader

and you joined on march 12th 2019 .....I will take a look at the posts

N

Easy to check and verify. I was at ET first for quite a while and started the BEAR thread there. Then came to T2W early May this year and opening post was the thread from ET with all the posts and dates.

T2W-ers must be totally blind to not see such a spectacular CALL. Flogged every Trend trader including Bassetti, Ed SEkota, Jack Schannep and a host of others. Beat every mother's son at Goldman Sachs and Jaimie Dimond's entire crew of billion dollars analysts who were bearish and bullish at the precise wrong times

See post #1 of my T2W thread - link is above.

Expecting a major BEAR market ............................

SPY short entry 279.2 today, March 12, 2019

Multiple short entries thereafter

2,000 more shares added short last week 293.42

All positions still open

Big losses ongoing.

Haven't changed a thing.

Even if wrong on epic BEAR, there has to at least be a correction. If it looks weak I will bail out at 50% or 60% retr.

Behold the genius of Fibo - he know-ed that there would have to be correction - he could bailout then and recover his losses. Such is the power of the Fibonacci. It always works. It n this case it was my Insurance Policy. The waiting was painful but it came and you know Fibo by now, turned on a dime and closed out all those losing positions

See post #3 in the same thread link above in prev. post. Its also on Page 1

Here are my other trades as of April 29th posted at ET.

Will post the thread link as soon as I know its not breaking any rule. Lots of drama at ET, never a dull day, attacks are a way of life. The entire site was Sooo. unabashedly bullish, it was waaaayy beyond Euphoria.

I pointed this out, called it classic Herd behavior at major turns, but they were having none of it. I estimated that the Daily Sentiment Index for ET was 99% bulls. Statements that usually warn of a Top were commonplace, like Dow will rise forever, this market will never turn, FED will keep it going, NEW ERA, etc., etc.,

What got me banned in addition to engaging in fights & wall street language was my statement, "if it turns out I am correct in my call, what does that say about the so-called experts aka Elite Traders?

Public enemy #1. 😀😎

EEM short 43.97 stop 44.86

AXP short 116.68

QQQ short 191.2

SPY Short 294.38

Live trades galore with specific entry

Crude Oil from ET continued ................................. under nick jazzsmn also banned shortly thereafter after Magnum cott on it was the fellow who called him the cop from Jerkwater, USA. :)

On page 15 of poster "bone" crude oil thread in commodity futures .................

April 26th
close remaining 20% Long 62.82 uptrend from December broken today, prev. Long (80%) closed 59.72
Out 100% now waiting to go short

next post on same page
(Island reversal today?)

EurUsd trade:

April 30, 2019
EurUsd 1.1179 short no stop for now, 200-day is my guide. This is in addition to short (6 in total over weeks). Soft target level is 1.1046. If level breaks with no rally (highly doubtful) I want to stay in short as long as below the 200-day to long-range target below December 2016 low at 1.0121

weekly channel from 7/7/08 top lower channel line at 0.95. However there are larger bearish forces at play. Euro is drawn by magnet to 0.8227, the Oct 2000 low

EliteTrader posters in general totally trash and trashed TA consistently, calling everything to do with trendlines, drawing tools, Fibonacci total hogwash. hahaha, enjoyable stuff but dig this ............

since I don't have permission to post the link for the thread yet, just go there yourselves and type in poster name jazzsmn and go to page 5 and see how my step by step trendline drawing in advance of the breakout called the breakout that we are seeing for the last few days. I told the clowns that nobody can beat a kid with a pencil and ruler - they didn't believe me. All it took was TA 101, trendline on Vix with trendline on RSI(21) and Macd. TL on Macd called the breakout well in advance. Check it out for yourselves.
Love it when they say TA is hocus pocus. Love it so much it makes my day.

Caution: Not a single elitetrader has ever understood the golden ratio or the fibonacci ratio. Not a single one. Shocking? Yes.

They yawned when on April 30 in the same thread I said this .......................

"Creme de la creme from Vix is the projectile fired from extrapolating 2/6/18 top + 8/9/18 low + 12/24/18 top to give a precise Egypt pyramid fibo projection of 61.8% on April 17. The golden ratio once again gave fibo-trader the high odds likelihood of reversal. Of course niemand was or is awake to notice these things.

special note for today (May 7, 2019): see Macd histogram bar size, then look at the sheer vertical ascent of RSI(21) as it crosses the 60 mark.

Listened to this while Vix was breaking out ............................ and blasting thru' the 200-day ema. Life or Death, I'm up for either one in this play but thoroughly enjoying even Death. :)

Boeing: the lies they told were astonishing. Their reign is over. Bull market icons get slaughtered in a BEAR. Their deceit will cripple them more.

Go to thread title same as here under my name, fibo_trader, go to page 46 and there you will see my recent call on Boeing made on March 27, 2019 ...........................

"when a juicy big red bar punches a big hole in the 200-day ema it will be the start of Boeing's waterfall decline"

Happening today, May 7, 2019. But the 200-day has elasticity, no? It sure does. So at least a bounce? One would think so. But only if this is not a 3rd wave decline.

Hide & watch. This prince is heavily weighted in the Dow.

Boeing:

On Page 7, ET poster named Overnight, a long standing ET member said this to me, "then buy Boeing now because a couple crashed planes ain't going to kill the company!! Buy Boeing Now! NOW! NOW!.

See my reply on same page, a long one but summarized here into concept form ......................

Warren Buffet/Bernard Baruch/Plato/Cicero/Xenu said or hinted ............ when there is blood in the street, buy - when there is euphoria sell.

Therefore as per the theorem, SELLLLLLL. But when to sell? Euphoria can get more euphoric as in parabolic, hahaha.

Answer: Fibonacci 161.8% or 261.8% or 423.6%.

You then do NOT look to get back in. The odds strongly favor a violent rape of the instrument by the implant that resides in BEAR.

Go monthly put Fibo grid on 1987 low at 7.47 and 61.8% on 6/1/07 top. No reaction at 161.8% but kiboom at 261.8%. One would be waiting pay-shuntly for this this as it is the only viable option remaining after 161.8% was surpassed. Then note the juicy red bars. Hahahahaha.

Heresy at ET. I got shot for stuff like this, hated intensely. May be here too, I'll get slaughtered, hahahaha. One fellow from Orthello (Australia) named TheMickey who actually liked me, was so shocked by this nonsense that he mocked me with Messiah. :);):cool:

He ain't laffing no more. :)

NVP has enough to start on . The thing is .......... all the posts after May 6th are right here at T2W. Any dummy can easily find them. 90%+ are in this one thread

The rest are all over the place. Then there's ET too.

And the creme de la creme. I can back it all up with REAL RECORDS shown face to face with the gang of T2W showing me their records too - a fair show and tell, give and take, education for us all.

Sharky,

see this thread, pls ......................... its a classic example of what's running rampant at T2W for decades - bogus trades with no date/time stamp. Anyone can do this in hindsight. But I ask you - which broker in US or UK or LaLaLand would pay on such hindsight trades? Name even one and I'm an instant billionaire :) :)

Its a downright disgrace to post this way, its an outright fraud. See in the thread how angry he became when I asked him to post real time trades. Same anger shown by 2-decade T2W poster named barjon - with not a single real time trade in 2 friggin decades.

Holy sh*t Sharky, what have you created here? Nature abhors a vacuum and it surely at some pint will abhor this type of shenanigan - goes on other forums too but at ET there are many live trades by various posters. Here they are rarer than rare diamonds

My posting priveleges were taken away because I asked the guy to post real time trades ............... see post #8

Forgive me, my mistake, will bow out wishing you luck. :)

A helpful word to the wise: take your thread to the moon by adding credibility by posting your trade entries and exits in real time.

Your thread thus far is what the entire Internet Forums do ("I made 4 trades today, made a net profit of $780. Yesterday I did 3 trades, lost $120) ............. anybody can do stuff like this, but the moment you put down a trade entry in real date/time, you're in the real deal, baby. This is where the big boys hang out and operate. Try it!

Hasta la vista. I apologize for the disruption :)