Thread Blocked? Call Dyna-Rod!

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6
Look at the 5-star ratings .

Now compare the ratings on T2W core 30 poster, Trendie.

And you deleted John Murphy and kept this duffer?

What a crock of sh*t!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
John Murphy wards[edit]
  • 1992 outstanding contribution to global technical analysis by the International Federation of Technical Analysts.[12]
  • 2002 Market Technicians Association Annual Award.[13]
  • Fellow of the Society of Technical Analysts[14]

Technical Analysis of the Futures Markets is regarded as the standard reference of technical analysis and is still popular today.[4] Intermarket Analysis: Profiting From Global Market Relationships is a primary source for the Market Technicians Association Chartered Market Technician Level 3 exam.[5]

He emphasizes the use of exchange-traded funds (ETFs) to implement asset allocation and sector rotation strategies as well as global trading. He is Chief Technical Analyst, at StockCharts.com.[6][7] His investment opinion has appeared in Barron's.[8]

He has appeared on Bloomberg TV,[9] CNN Moneyline, Nightly Business Report,[10] Wall Street Week with Louis Rukeyser[1] and 7 years on CNBC.[2][11]

Now compare the ratings on T2W core 30 poster, Trendie.

And you deleted John Murphy and kept this duffer?

What a crock of sh*t!!!!

What does @trendie have to do with John Murphy

Regardless which moderator, Rambo or Trader333 deleted all my posts on the efficacy of trendlines, they f***ed thessselves in the ass. Here's why. Found a treasure trove of T2W hypocrites ................................. the entire core 30. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Got 'em all, every single one of them.

And let's not forget that both moderators use trendlines too. Rambo just posted a chart couple days ago with nothing on it except a trendline. 🤣

Now comes the core 30 God, dbphoenix. He says the same thing I did, "a kid with a ruler and pencil to draw a straight line can beat anybody in trading"

🤣

dbphoenix, malaguti, Trendie, barjon, Timsk, NVP, BSD, counter-violent and all the rest of the 30 cott with their knickers down and Big Joe's finger in all bum.

They're all f******* in my book as of today, conclusively. All hypocrites and liars.

This entire site of Brits is a total disgrace like I've never seen before. One panzy ass mother after another, alll liars and pretenders.

posted by barjon post #47 in thread above.

Yes, I was talking mainly about the fanning of the trend line and "This process will continue until the advance has cooled down enough and reduced its angle enough to segue into a sustainable advance"

The sort of thing I was thinking about was as the chart here. The trend line fans once (the two blue lines) then starts accelerating rather than softening. You can track the trend from the original low starting point (red dotted lines) which doesn't offer much, or you can find a "best fit" start in the accelerating trend (yellow lines)?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a bunch of liars and low-lifes. No exceptions

Skin it now. Pull that smokewagon now. I'm ready. The end Phenomena is reached

Reminder: All posts on TRENDLINES deleted becasue a core 30 member said TRENDLINES don't work.

Stupid mod deleted all my posts.

Read previous posts to see that all core 30 retards use TRENDLINES - and dig this ................. including botht he moderators

but wait, it gets better .................... now evern the owner of T2W uses Trendlines even more than I do 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fibo's respect for T2W

May 6, 2019 ...... 10

July 2019 ......... 6

October ........... 4

Dec ............... 2

Jan 30 ..................... - 6

I'm ready amigos - its run its course. Skin it now. Pull that smokewagon. 🤣

Fibo's respect for ET (10 being max.)

March 2019 ..................... 10

October 2019 ................ 10

December ................. 10

Jan 29, 2020 ................. 15

🤣

The biggest lafffffff I am having is that sharky uses Trendlines even more than I do

But all my posts are deleted and his are preserved

Welcome to the United Kingdom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And they wonder why their Empire has disappeared up their AHs!!!!!!!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

An AIQ chart of Electonics Boutique (EBQ), I've drawn in the trendlines, and theres a few indicators down below. Tell me what you think!

Sharky.

Hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sharky even uses the same indicators I use .................... MACD

but Trendlines ar his specialty

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sharky's chart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help me, father, I've fallen and can't get up from laffffffffter ..........................

Now take my laffffter over the top by having sharky invite me to attend his class on Trendline drawing

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tooooo much fun, waaaayyyyyyy too funny, guys

You Brits give a whole new meaning to small-mindedness. Heck in some Asian contries they say that the locals would never side with a foreigner over their own regardless the issue.

hahahahahahahahahha, they don't got a clue. Right here in Britland we have the same.

See this sh*t in America? No f****** way, Jose 🤣

But wait, it gets better ..................... my bread and butter earning engine is Trendlines and get this ........... the same moderator who uses trendlines killed all my trendlines becaue a core 30 cat told him trendlines don't work and should not be allowed to be posted

Here's the trendline of one moderator from just 2 days ago right here in this thread. See the trendline and the S/R = trendline?