Thread Blocked? Call Dyna-Rod!

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6
I don't want to see that other gold thread right now, I am concentrating on your gold call, not his, I will of course review his approach at a later date after we are done here, as suffice to say you have alternate viewpoints I'm sure.

There is an uptrend. There is a potential resistance area around 1590. We have a bit of a squeeze potential in that wedge. So continuation, or a reversal?

Personally I think your call is a little premature? we shall wait see :)
View attachment 273489

for crying out loud man will you stop acting up like a spoilt brat, the posts are on review, and you were blocked also so as not to cause further rantings in that thread, nobody else is on and im in the middle of my tax return, so stfu !

the op on reading your high and mighty ranting logged out and buggered off, not been back yet and im not surprised, you may be lucky to get one post if any back at all.

for crying out loud man will you stop acting up like a spoilt brat, the posts are on review, and you were blocked also so as not to cause further rantings in that thread, nobody else is on and im in the middle of my tax return, so stfu !

Listen up dumbphuck,

the op, if he left already, has excellent reason to leave. Here's why ................... his thread title ............
A strategy that is a secret

is no secret at all but a part of section 1 of Part 2 of 3 of the chapter on TRENDLINES in almost every book on Trendlines.

Are you just daft and retarded not to see this? He is embarrassed and the air taken out of his tires. You should be giving me free bjs for exposing charlatans. 🤣🤣🤣

the op on reading your high and mighty ranting logged out and buggered off, not been back yet and im not surprised, you may be lucky to get one post if any back at all.
View attachment 273794

>>>>>> the op on reading your high and mighty ranting logged out and buggered of <<<<<<

my so-called high and mighty so-called ranting on Trendlines is sooooooooo elementary on the subject of trendlines, it is you who should be asking yourself the million dollar question, "why is T2W attracting such ignorant, anything-but-wll-read, deadbeats?

You should defo not be shooting down fellas like me who have done the work, put in the time and have the dough and rewards to prove we succeeded.

>>>> you may be lucky to get one post if any back at all <<<<<<

you can shove all those posts up your ass!!!! You are so f****** ignorant its downright shocking that even though you use trendlines yourself and your God, dbphoenix here swears by them, you still will fondle a charlatan ignorant newbie and shoot me instead.

You're the bottom of the barrel, McQueen. Its confirmed in spades now.

Rambo,

you might as well skin it now, pull the smokewagon and delete all posts - ALL posts, you ignorant son of a b*tch.

No need to pussyfoot no more, cat's out of the bag, its all clear now. Why you don't trade is also clear. After 20 years here and being around traders the whole time, you saw no reason TO trade, you knew they're all losers therefore you knew you'd end up on the streets.

Doing your taxes? On zero income from no salary at T2W, like Trader333 and counter-violent? Where did Sharky find such true believers in year 2001?

How did he (Sharky) know the best place to find such true believers who work for free 18 hours per day is right here in Los Angeles and in Saint Hill, England? Thousands of them, last inside scoop count was 4000 in Los Angeles but 75k worldwide. that's a whole lotta cheap labor for any employer, beats Mexico by a couple interplanetary traversings.

I know what these cats look like and smell like. My buddy was one of them

View attachment 273794

>>>>> logged out and buggered off, <<<<<

you don't know sh*t. He has logged in twice since and most recent one is 54 minutes ago and is watching List.

Circular motion with the right hand, even detective work I have to do for you deadbeats. In america you'd all be on the dole just to get you out of the way so the rest of us can WORK

OK, here's the complete plan of action. If I see something else before Monday morning then I can make a change otherwise this is final. This is where I stand. this is my line in the sand. I'll place my d*** on the line too. And all ahead of Monday while the market is still going up. I'm the only cat suggesting to take profits and be ready to exit. The entire world including all Central Banks and the US govt. are saying buy buy buy more. The Chinks too are heavily high on Bombay Black as they devour massive tons of Gold LONG

Monday morning at market open:

(1) Take 50% position Long profits off the table = close 50% instantly immediately

(2) On the remaining position place STOP at 1553.3

Based on 1H timeframe chart shown below

When you see that RSI trendline break in lower panel you will know Big Joe has licked both gold and some astonishingly good p***y

From post #496, the current gold Long trade details ...........

see the STOP at 1553.3 above in quote?

STOP now raised to 1572.2 ........ on the remaining positions Thursday Jan 30/2020 = today = this moring = like f********** real f****** time

In the morning Seniorita and I we'll go walkin

Goldie at both my Fibo levels kissing and hugging and chugging and puffin

Hey guys take a look at my chart, especially observe that I am using the SHARKY indicators known as Macd and Trendlines.

Its a crime when Big Joe uses these 2 tools esp. the latter but totally OK for Sharky to swear by 'em since 2001.

What a country!

Americans don't got a friggin prayer here

I was just pointing out to marcela-2020 that if he wants to be the best troll he can be (número dos), take lessons from the master.

You got cott red-handed, #clownshoes. Cott you fair and square. You didn't think I'd go to such a thread so you thought you could vent your lust/longing/aching heart for Fibo.

Gotcha! Actually I knew I had you since day 2 - that was months ago. Its gotten worse since. Like the rest here you're smitten with Big Joe and there is no known Cure.

Look what's happened to Trendie. He is going to be the cause of T2W accelerating to Hell - I'm saying accelerating, not starting the decline ............. with this thread

My posts are getting deleted at lightning speed by a cat named Lightning - how rare is that? The entertainment offered to me here is boundless.

Its gotten so bad that the readers of ths thread are now taking medication so they can kill the habit - but they cannnot.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

🤣 , not been back yet and im not surprised, you may be lucky to get one post if any back at all.
View attachment 273794

>>>>>> the op on reading your high and mighty ranting logged out and buggered off, not been back yet <<<<<<

Like I said, he has been back and back big, reading ............

but noticed something else that might offer yet another valid reason for his alleged departure .......

He is from IRAN, Muslime republic of .......................🤣
He must have got terrifed when I said, "America, burn these friggin Brits to the ground" That would be plausible reason for him to leave Dodge (Brit Gulch) in a nano :cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:LOL:
I didn't even have to look at the price of gold to know how that was going :LOL:

Listen up, no-skin-in-the-game dummy ................

just found another aspect of the golden ratio where Gold is at currently. Will not publish the number but will show the line. Very tempted to do the full TP right f**** now because it looks compelling but fck it I'll wait for at least a sign from an indicator.

So the STOP remains at 1572.2

:LOL:
I didn't even have to look at the price of gold to know how that was going :LOL:

Listen up deadbeat,

anyone in your p***y army of Beta Males can do this ................... will have a valid reason to take profit as soon as I see RSI(14) dip below 69.2958

And look at my trendline - its a friggin masterpiece. But for you, you'd delete it on the spot. Retard!

The hugely funny joke that sharky also uses trendlines religiously but Big Joe is shot for such is now being sent to Jokes Digest for the standard $50 reward.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For backup notes I included dbphoenix's TRENDLINE huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge thumbs up. Now this is a guy you fellas blow right on the spot. Go figure!

View attachment 273794

>>>>> op buggered off <<<<

you don't know doodly squat, moron. Here's op's post minutes ago .................. verbatim quoting my posts, how do you f****** like that?

13 minutes ago
How I trade?
For example, In an uptrend trend line, When the price breaks out the trend line, after 60 pips, I buy. I put 50 pips TP and put the SL, 40 pips in below of the 161.80% of the Fibonacci.
The SL is big but I have to put a big SL. And it profits about 95%.
If the price touched the 161.80% of the Fibonacci, I buy again. I put the TP on the first TP and put the SL, 40 pips in below of the 261.80% of the Fibonacci.
Sometimes 161.80% of the Fibonacci is near to the break point. In these cases, I consider the 261.80% instead of the 161.80%.
Work in the H4 time frame.