Thread Blocked? Call Dyna-Rod!

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6
Nowadays the only thing good about visiting Blighty is the outstanding Injun grub available ubiquitously by the former UK slaves of brown origin that have now surpassed ther jailers and within another 10 years will likely leave 'em in the dust. Fish n chips are good but not even close to the Injun grub, not even on the same planet.

Do you have a rather nice Chianti, at the ready?
I think the "core 30" are too busy doing their own thing to be bothered.

Hardly. Your core 30 fires off complaints to Trader333 - its their full time job. In their free time they trade demo and play technical analysis here in various threads.

By Donald Trump's initiative all such should be deported or not allowed entry to the US

Blighty-ites talk big but they blow it every damn day when their financial Markets are on the verge of opening by blurting out this one statement that till today sends me into ROFLMAO

Well, the United States futures has set the likely direction for the day/week

I have yet to a Blighty-ite who could take out a burger out of a take-out stand without the help of an American 🤣

And we don't get our gravel from take out stands.
We get our gravel from a river bed.

And we don't get our gravel from take out stands.
We get our gravel from a river bed.

Regardless where you get your gravel or consider burgers gravel, or fish and chips king stuff, unless and until you develop a spine and not say, "we need the United States to set the direction" .......... you will keep getting ravish-attempts by Fibo.

Another thing, Trendie, you should never have posted the thread

You've not only placed yourself at risk of ostracism from the core 30 but you have upset the entire applecart by giving Fibo the EDGE to nail all 30. YOU opened the door, I walked in and took over the thread. Thread is now being read worldwide. And it is a good thread. You are spot on in your assessment but are too weak to carry and survive any attacks - that's Fibo's hat.

fibo_trader said:
T2W: Existential Crisis: FOYER

Coffee-shop talk (Foyer) as a "stock" is accelerating at breakneck speed compared to the 2 leaders, Trading-Forum & Forex-Forum. At current bull-market growth rate TRADE2WIN will become "TS2W" (Talk-sh*t-2-Win)

Foyer is now almost 60% of Trading forum & 70% of Forex forum w.r.t. Thread-count

Foyer is now almost 90% of Trading forum & 60% of Forex forum w.r.t. Message-count

fibo_trader said:
T2W: Existential Crisis: FOYER

Coffee-shop talk (Foyer) as a "stock" is accelerating at breakneck speed compared to the 2 leaders, Trading-Forum & Forex-Forum. At current bull-market growth rate TRADE2WIN will become "TS2W" (Talk-sh*t-2-Win)

Foyer is now almost 60% of Trading forum & 70% of Forex forum w.r.t. Thread-count

Foyer is now almost 90% of Trading forum & 60% of Forex forum w.r.t. Message-count

And at the rate things are going any thread by FIBO in FEEDBACK forum willl divert 75% of traffic from TRADING to FEEDBACK

Ditto for the country

Scary? You're damn straight! But they (country & Forum) keep gassing, forgetting they've lost almost everything already, most of the dignity gone. The ONE and ONLY resource they have left? The United States.

Take the USA away and you have scary sh*t like this:

Regardless where you get your gravel or consider burgers gravel, or fish and chips king stuff, unless and until you develop a spine and not say, "we need the United States to set the direction" .......... you will keep getting ravish-attempts by Fibo.

Another thing, Trendie, you should never have posted the thread

You've not only placed yourself at risk of ostracism from the core 30 but you have upset the entire applecart by giving Fibo the EDGE to nail all 30. YOU opened the door, I walked in and took over the thread. Thread is now being read worldwide. And it is a good thread. You are spot on in your assessment but are too weak to carry and survive any attacks - that's Fibo's hat.

I don't recall ever saying "we need the United States to set the direction".

The thread I opened was for a general discussion, as I had returned from a hiatus from T2W, and perhaps I was a different, maturer person, or I saw T2W from a new perspective, and wondered if my perceptions were shared.
I didn't open the thread specifically for YOU to upset any applecarts, or other fruit-bearing conveyances.
Whether I am ostracised or not, no biggie.
It's a watering-hole to banter whilst at the screen. Sharing a joke or two. I am not looking for strategies, or need my hand held (anymore), so my expectations are different.
Don't need to prove myself.
Don't need proof from others.
Although, I feel I should post a chart or two occasionally.

I don't want to see that other gold thread right now, I am concentrating on your gold call, not his, I will of course review his approach at a later date after we are done here, as suffice to say you have alternate viewpoints I'm sure.

There is an uptrend. There is a potential resistance area around 1590. We have a bit of a squeeze potential in that wedge. So continuation, or a reversal?

Personally I think your call is a little premature? we shall wait see :)
View attachment 273489

Since Lightning showed up

>>>>>> Personally I think your call is a little premature? <<<<<<<

You think? But ................. still in progress, trendline still holding up. RSI trendline mentioned earlier is cracking

I don't want to see that other gold thread right now, I am concentrating on your gold call, not his, I will of course review his approach at a later date after we are done here, as suffice to say you have alternate viewpoints I'm sure.

There is an uptrend. There is a potential resistance area around 1590. We have a bit of a squeeze potential in that wedge. So continuation, or a reversal?

Personally I think your call is a little premature? we shall wait see :)
View attachment 273489

Rambo McQueen will no doubt be observant enough to see how perfect the turn on a dime is at Fibo 423.6% for Gold 1H. Rambo will also note my red dshed 61.8% resistance kicking gold's ass. See recent charts from Sunday way before market open. Its so perfect the word "exact" could be used :cool:

But hey, this is only 1H timeframe. Big Joe always willing to give it more time. So we wait some more.

The pyramids asked big Joe, "when will you say yes to us?" I replied, "I already said yes". Then the lava flowed. It came to the subject of DISEASE and breakdown of the organs in the body. There's gotta be something we are doing that's wrong, wrong by Nature's standards for Etiquette.

But where the fck to start? I did start a while back, went back to basic basic and derived forward. If a/the doctor tells me shit, my standard response is "go fck yourself" ................ Nature has the answers, I just gotta find 'em. Found some, some and working on others, zippo to do with TRADING, but everything to do with the larger game, the game of LIFE

Just one timely example since its on every cat's mind right f******* now .............. the coronavirus ........................ now add to that the riots in Hong Kong. Absolute f****** mess, right.

But dig this .................... ask Nature and boom all the noise is shut out and the result in the Stock market is the GOLDEN RATIO

Behold the magnificence of NATURE ..... a standard 61.8% retracement. And not only that. Big Joe has been rewarded for his Top CAll of world markets January 26, 2018. Still holding true for most of the world, including Dow Jones Transports but not the Dow Jones and SPX and Nasdaq.

Sheer poetry

I don't recall ever saying "we need the United States to set the direction".

The thread I opened was for a general discussion, as I had returned from a hiatus from T2W, and perhaps I was a different, maturer person, or I saw T2W from a new perspective, and wondered if my perceptions were shared.
I didn't open the thread specifically for YOU to upset any applecarts, or other fruit-bearing conveyances.
Whether I am ostracised or not, no biggie.
It's a watering-hole to banter whilst at the screen. Sharing a joke or two. I am not looking for strategies, or need my hand held (anymore), so my expectations are different.
Don't need to prove myself.
Don't need proof from others.
Although, I feel I should post a chart or two occasionally.

>>>>>> I don't recall ever saying "we need the United States to set the direction". <<<<<
Not you dummy, nobody gives a rat's ass what you say or even that you say it. I was referring to the MEDIA stock Markets News outlets in Blighty

>>>>> I didn't open the thread specifically for YOU to upset any applecarts, or other fruit-bearing conveyances <<<<<<<
Of course not, dummy. You opened it becasue you had good reason to, its how you felt about T2W .... existential crisis says it all about how you felt. Fibo had nothing to do with you posting the thread. Fibo came into the picture AFTER you posted the thread. You never dreamed in your wildest horror movie that fibo would crawl up every orifice and take apart the "existential crisis" that's when you started dropping sausages ................... why? becaue in your mind now after giving fibo an IN, inadvertently, you are now considered a traitor by the core 30.

Learn some psychology, for cryin out loud ............... this is Level 101

OK, here's the complete plan of action. If I see something else before Monday morning then I can make a change otherwise this is final. This is where I stand. this is my line in the sand. I'll place my d*** on the line too. And all ahead of Monday while the market is still going up. I'm the only cat suggesting to take profits and be ready to exit. The entire world including all Central Banks and the US govt. are saying buy buy buy more. The Chinks too are heavily high on Bombay Black as they devour massive tons of Gold LONG

Monday morning at market open:

(1) Take 50% position Long profits off the table = close 50% instantly immediately

(2) On the remaining position place STOP at 1553.3

Based on 1H timeframe chart shown below

When you see that RSI trendline break in lower panel you will know Big Joe has licked both gold and some astonishingly good p***y

View attachment 273491

repeat = reminder of position(s) in Gold trade

OK, here's the complete plan of action. If I see something else before Monday morning then I can make a change otherwise this is final. This is where I stand. this is my line in the sand. I'll place my d*** on the line too. And all ahead of Monday while the market is still going up. I'm the only cat suggesting to take profits and be ready to exit. The entire world including all Central Banks and the US govt. are saying buy buy buy more. The Chinks too are heavily high on Bombay Black as they devour massive tons of Gold LONG

Monday morning at market open:

(1) Take 50% position Long profits off the table = close 50% instantly immediately

(2) On the remaining position place STOP at 1553.3

Based on 1H timeframe chart shown below

When you see that RSI trendline break in lower panel you will know Big Joe has licked both gold and some astonishingly good p***y

Not an AI. Or a person with voice-to-text software.
I have a new theory about the bloat-posts.
I now suspect Fibo is actually 3 or 4 people, all posting as him.
Many posts self-refer to other posts by Fibo.
Many posts seem to reply to his own posts. Sometime multiple times.

I can no longer cope with reading these posts. I read first sentence, skim rest and read last sentence,
Only way I can keep up, otherwise he is writing faster than I can read!

You keep dancing and prancing but you're not fooling Big Joe. You think by dancing and prancing and taking shots at me that the core 30 will be thrown off the scent that YOU are a traitor. NO way, Jose. You know you f****** up bigtime by posting the thread below

You're terrified. You betrayed the core 30 by posting such a thread. They, by definition prefer to just sweep everything under the rug, kick the can down a road ad infinitum, they don't want any changes. By you posting the thread it opened the door for examination of what's obvious to Big Joe. YOU are the one that brought the sh*t down on yourself.

But wait, it gets worse .................

Thisis from Big Joe's perspective, not from anybody else's ............... if American and Britain united in a war against whoever, I would not leave my back exposed to YOU.

That simple. Kapiche?

Fibo always pays the Price for the ignorance of others ................. TRENDLINES

All any of the core 30 of T2W has to do is to file a complaint against Big Joe and it won't matter whether the principles came from the Bible of TA ............ deletion and/or expulsion is instantaneous.

And all Big Joe did came straight out of the Bible on Technical Analysis:

Burn this f****** place to the ground!!

Simplicity Has Sharpened John Murphy’s Skills
“My work has gotten better due to simplifying my approach,” John J. Murphy, the veteran technical analyst, author and CNBC resident technical analyst, told a group of equities and futures traders attending the Technical Analysis Group (TAG) XVIII trading conference sponsored by Dow Jones Telerate in New Orleans.

Murphy said he relies heavily on five or six “useful” technical indicators, including relative strength indicators, trendlines, moving averages, Bollinger bands, classic chart patterns such as triangles and double tops, and Fibonacci retracement levels.

Circular motion with the right hand for Don for displaying the highest level of ignorance I have seen in a cop thus far

I'm going to shove this book up Ignoramusses asses left right and center

Quite possibly the #1 Technician in the world = John Murphy

So nice of you to delete the basics of what he tott me

Dumbphucks every f******* place I go. Thought I had to only pay for rent, food, water, clothes, cars ............ no no no no no, my biggest expense is not housing, its paying for the ignorance of OTHERS. I pay the price, not the owners