Thread Blocked? Call Dyna-Rod!

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6
Remember post #438

Its Big Joe's Word of Life and Death. If his word of death is true, then his word of life is then true. Blood can now be drawn.

OK, here's the complete plan of action. If I see something else before Monday morning then I can make a change otherwise this is final. This is where I stand. this is my line in the sand. I'll place my d*** on the line too. And all ahead of Monday while the market is still going up. I'm the only cat suggesting to take profits and be ready to exit. The entire world including all Central Banks and the US govt. are saying buy buy buy more. The Chinks too are heavily high on Bombay Black as they devour massive tons of Gold LONG

Monday morning at market open:

(1) Take 50% position Long profits off the table = close 50% instantly immediately

(2) On the remaining position place STOP at 1553.3

Based on 1H timeframe chart shown below

When you see that RSI trendline break in lower panel you will know Big Joe has licked both gold and some astonishingly good p***y

All Gold profits going to Avatar :):):):):)

These profits she will be using to SHORT the SET50 Futures in LOS (Land of Smiles) .................. the f******* money just keeps rolling in and the more it rolls in the angrier Rufus_Leakey gets. His arrival is expected any minute now.

The only thought in my mind now is, "should I close out the remaining 50% LONG Gold or should I just let t wait to hit the STOP?

God, do I love it so!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):)

Keep eye on that RSI trendline shown in charts earlier.

Avatar is minting money left and right on the SET50 Futures SHORT as she follows Fibo's grid to a T.

The down gap has paid her rent for 3 years and she still has moolah left over for breakfast/lunch/dinner for 2 years. Her handbag has 1000 Baht notes that are crisp and shiny. Money has ceased to amaze her. Today she will go to the Temple and give Lord Buddha thanks for his bounty. Then she will say this prayer, "Lord Buddha, please look after Fibo and keep him healthy" :):):):):):):)

In the morning Senorita and I, we'll go walking
Where the mountains help the moon come into sight
And by the little jewelry shop we'll stop and linger

Not her's yet but its what she likes, small, simple and surrounded by trees and fruit trees in the back yard. Has her mind set on it. So Big Joe decided to blow her away by pumping some ambition into her. Big Joe going to buy the whole f***in block of houses all near abandoned by Brits and Europeans who can't pay the bank due to the strong Thailand Baht killing them for living standards that are more expensive now than in Blighty.

Fck 'em.

Offers in progress. Fibo got 'em all in a choke hold and will drive the deal to Warren Buffet style great value deals. Then the entire portfolio goes to Avatar. Management will keep her busy and out of trouble. Keep her mind occupied. Big Joe said to her, "you're a business woman now, the sky's the limit" Speechless hardly describes her reaction.

American golfer ready to hit it and return ...............

negotiating .................

Big Joe likes considerable distance between houses - he don't like neighbors too close and have to wish them with phony hocus-pocus good morning. Fck that. Big separation and total peace and tranquillity. To confirm and seal the deal on tranquility Big Joe buys any intervening Land so no dumbphuck can encroach on my personal space. Stupidity is contagious. All titles will be Chanote titles and therefore as she is Thai nobody can mess with her regardless the modifying of Laws in foreign countries. Fibo got all the bases covered. Read up on the Law hisssself.

How many years of bliss has fibo had with Avatar? Years of ...............

Take me disappearing thru' the smoke rings of my mind
Down the foggy ruins of time

Its payback time

Don,

Do you know who is being referred to here as Big Papa? .............

"Big Papa smoke big peace pipe and talk the big talk just trade, go up go down no matter, we traders we no care about others who are not traders" ..... says big papa oberfuhrerFurstenbergerLandstrasse.

Americans,

SLAM DUNK!

Pay attention now. Land of Smiles is open for TRAVEL, FUN & FROLIC once again. Nick for Land of Smiles for the ones that don't know .... LOS

My CALL on the USD Dollar vs Thai Baht has happened. Its time for you to start gong back as it is now going to start getting cheap again. The YEARS of the strong Thai Baht are over. TREND REVERSAL as called is at hand as we approach the 200-day ema

Americans,

SLAM DUNK!

Pay attention now. Land of Smiles is open for TRAVEL, FUN & FROLIC once again. Nick for Land of Smiles for the ones that don't know .... LOS

My CALL on the USD Dollar vs Thai Baht has happened. Its time for you to start gong back as it is now going to start getting cheap again. The YEARS of the strong Thai Baht are over. TREND REVERSAL as called is at hand as we approach the 200-day ema

Look at that hard-on!! :):):):):)
USD-THB (Dollar vs Thai Baht) aka American Fuel for the expats. Now dig this guys, this is not for traders this is for expats living on fixed income and whatnot in LOS ....... your dollars will start buying more Baht and things will start getting cheaper? Hwo cheap will t get?Incredibly cheap. How cheap? Right now the turn came in at 28 Baht to the dollar. We are going to 60+++

Its going to get beautiful for Americans because the dollar will be be hammering all currencies including the YEN

The KING is on, baby.

Get on the horse and ride to LOS

So, when exactly did the Fibo call the coming bottom as the downtrend was just going on and on and on and no end was in sight?

I'm ashamed to say I was very slow. I'll do better next time. The call was made in late September with expectation of a bottom in Octobr but the actual botttom came-ed in December. That's off by 3 months. Not acceptable to me. Have to do better next time. I'm a market timer, not a Jugular licker, a Jugular biter. SPY was bad too. Terrible terrible but I'll gt better. Main thing is though, it has turned

see post #17

Stay boys, stay, stay with Fibo. GBP will turn soon and make you smile. don't give up now. :) Daddy's almost home. Who is Daddy? Why of course he is the US dollar vs Thai Baht.

Daddy hit a low of 30.266 on 9/16/19. Then he gave me a mini wave 4 and is now going down in wave 5. FIBO expects Daddy to reverse on 30.144.

When it occurs I shall alert Americans in LOS (Land of Smiles) to start on holidays once again as the long drought is over. Ditto for the English cats but they of course don't have the stamina or wherewithal of the Americans and many have already returned to Blighty with their tails between their legs. Americans are hurting but they have staying power.

Actual low was 29.66 so with my calll of 30.144 I'm off by just a bit. But again, I got to target much closer, much smaller margin of error. Next time.

hahahahahahahaha, look at USD-THB (Thai Baht) on 4H. Bloody Hell, this baby has bolted north like a bat out of Hell. I'm diggin it, baby

:whistle::whistle:

All American expats if any here ................. hehehehehee, you were giving me so much sh*t becasue I could afford the high prices whle you fixed income fellas could not. Sooooooo many said they could not go for oil massages no more. Well dig this - The economy has gone deflationary already + USD soars in a Deflation = double whammy .................... oil massages are going down to $6/hr hahahahahahaha, now you dummies cannot complain no more.

Get on the f**** plane and get your asses back there. :whistle::whistle:

Not an AI. Or a person with voice-to-text software.
I have a new theory about the bloat-posts.
I now suspect Fibo is actually 3 or 4 people, all posting as him.
Many posts self-refer to other posts by Fibo.
Many posts seem to reply to his own posts. Sometime multiple times.

I can no longer cope with reading these posts. I read first sentence, skim rest and read last sentence,
Only way I can keep up, otherwise he is writing faster than I can read!

Not an AI. Or a person with voice-to-text software.
I have a new theory about the bloat-posts.
I now suspect Fibo is actually 3 or 4 people, all posting as him.
Many posts self-refer to other posts by Fibo.
Many posts seem to reply to his own posts. Sometime multiple times.

I can no longer cope with reading these posts. I read first sentence, skim rest and read last sentence,
Only way I can keep up, otherwise he is writing faster than I can read!

Not hard to do, here's why. Fibo order french fries from Trendie at Frosty Creme

Not hard to do, here's why. Fibo order french fries from Trendie at Frosty Creme

We don't do namby-pamby stick-thin fries here, in old Blighty.
We have chunky, crispy on t'outside and fluffy on t-inside CHIPS.
With fricking gravy, you softie.
In some parts of t'north, they are currency.

Trendie's boss
We don't do namby-pamby stick-thin fries here, in old Blighty.
We have chunky, crispy on t'outside and fluffy on t-inside CHIPS.
With fricking gravy, you softie.
In some parts of t'north, they are currency.

You just described Don's core 30 T2W members very accurately. Now go figure why Don won't let me eat 'em!!!! We don't get such delicious people to eat in the United States. There was this one day I had a feast on one of these T2W core 30
See posts #175-180 especially the part about GBP in post #170.

here's the part on GBP to this core 3o member

fibo_trader said:
Putting this idiot on Ignore has already cost you plenty .............. but lucky for you, you are always peeking and stalking :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 10 years and not a single TRADE? Don, check out the folly of the members of your army. Heck, you might not even be able to handle Italy at this rate .............. see below Don for one of the greatest feats known to Man all done right here in real time at T2W that not even Warren Buffet or George Soros can do or will ever be able to do .......................

See recent GBPUSD Long trade amply documented here in real time ................. entry was spot on but look at the magnificent exit. Nobody in the friggin Universe can pull off such excellence. Based on excellence, that England once respected and honored, wackpete2, 3 &1 can only shine my shoes, never go toe to toe with me. No sir, that they cannot do!

Closed LONG remainder at 1.3494 = now Flat GBP, no Short considered yet. Just flat
(on December 13, the exact day of the top and within 13 pips shy of the TOP)

Don's core 30 has not seen this either. Not only have they not seen it, they are blissfully unaware of it. And here's the thing ............... if I whack 'em over the head with a saucepan, it costs a lot because Trader333 will send me to Barbados for 21 days.

GBP breaking the neckline as pointed out a few times to be ready for ............................

Trendie's boss

You just described Don's core 30 T2W members very accurately. Now go figure why Don won't let me eat 'em!!!! We don't get such delicious people to eat in the United States. There was this one day I had a feast on one of these T2W core 30
See posts #175-180 especially the part about GBP in post #170.
Do you have a rather nice Chianti, at the ready?
I think the "core 30" are too busy doing their own thing to be bothered.