Thread Blocked? Call Dyna-Rod!

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6
The core 30 T2W Brits ought to at least try to stay awake during London shuteye hours for a few nites and observe this ........... otherwise they will never know, never ever know one of themost important stats pointed out by Fibo.

T2W traffic slows down to such a crawl that often there are Zero members. That means, internationally, this place is dead meat. Worse still? No Americans during these hours = our awake hours and during prime American time for TV and social media.

Terrible terrible terrible, yet the T2W band plays on while the sinking ship is half submerged already.

And all this while Trader333 and Don get no salary (just confirmed :) today for the first time)

Man, that sucks bigtime. what a f****up!

Definition of madness? Doing the same things you've been doing and failing with yet this time expecting a different result.

Goodluck geniuses :):cool:

Uncle don,

See how much I love you? I'm helping you out.

Technical posts here. Hurry and delete before anybody reads 'em. All SPAM

Don,

You signed this Brit's death warrant. so nice of you to kill one of your own.

He is bellowing thru' a megaphone for Fibo to come back. I don't want to and he knows it but that don't stop him from bellowing for HELP

You killed this trader, Don. He's getting slaughtered

Saturday at 8:38 AM
fibo? buddy? what's going on?

Don,

You signed this Brit's death warrant. so nice of you to kill one of your own.

He is bellowing thru' a megaphone for Fibo to come back. I don't want to and he knows it but that don't stop him from bellowing for HELP

You killed this trader, Don. He's getting slaughtered

Saturday at 8:38 AM
fibo? buddy? what's going on?

didnt even realise one can be partially blocked on T2win......??.....hahahaha

That's not even the half of it.

3 full outright bannings
80 (needs updating) posts deleted
blocked from > 30 threads and counting
routine cleanup every few weeks generates scores more deletions
videos I use to spice up my trading, very important to my mood and winning gone, deleted

and the night is still young
Even ISIS is treated better.

But wait it gets even more bizarre .......................
first they threatened me with full deletion of ALL posts, and numerous, "next time you're gone for good"
but now when I'm begging for the deletion+prema-ban, they won't grant my request.

Go figure!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :cool:

didnt even realise one can be partially blocked on T2win......??.....hahahaha

Don = KING of music video deletions (one of my best trading tools)

Music is a very subjective thing. We all know this. One man's music is another's noise. We know this. Now I know also that at ET and other places nobody watches any of he videos generally in Trading forums they skip over 'em. that's why I don't consider it an inconvenience to post videos. But they are enormously vital for me as I re-read my stuff often to see what I can improve and what is not working, bla bla. I also play the sequence of the music extant in the thread already.

This one hurts bigtime. This is a poisoned arrow right thru' the heart. Music videos deletions. Man, that stinks. These videos are for me when I go thru' the thread again to trade the same instrument but in a different unit of time. the music that is already deposited in the thread is the one that got my trade rockin and rollin. Kept me in hi energy. Hey, it might not make sense to anybody but there are threads here that speak about exactly the same concept.

So when my videos are deleted it ruptures my style. I don't have what worked before to play it again and I don't keep notes on this. The music choice during a trade comes on the fly and pierces the heart and boom I load the music.

Dos not matter tooo mcuh on the long-term timeframes as I am out and about at the beach and whatnot. But when I am doing hi-lev real time plays the music videos are vitally important to my trade(s).

Lord knows how many Elvis videos Don has already killed. Sad day for me to lose so much continuity.

This Elvis video has in particular been a money maker of epic proportions for me. Just like trading the Euro, I am very successful with Elvis playing ..................

Don says, "off-topic" .............. so are jokes, humor, stories and now the ultimate blow, my music, the one thing I live for.

Trade on right monitor and video on left, the blood pumping, the soaring inspiration, the door to Heaven opens wide, St. Pete says Hello ................ welcome to HEAVEN

My #1 and #2 biggest money makers ......................

For Don, the music killer, the destroyer of Fibo's best Indicator

Van Morrison comes in at #2 on my money maker list. When a trade is underway and I turn this one on, it just never seems to end as I play the song over and over - then all of a sudden the Phisosopher's stone will show up right around some Fibonacci level and book some trendline will crack and I get out. video in quote

Van Morrison hands down

For Don, the music killer, the destroyer of Fibo's best Indicator

On page 1-10 of this thread

my ass was grass, down 660k like a real dumbphuck. Nothing was working, not a single technical item, not a single indicator, not a single song. I had already thrown up a request for HELP. It did not come. Has he forsaken me, was my thought? This is rare that he does not answer my request.

Days went by - f***ed.

The I bumped into this song/video, so its now a part of the music thread in prev. post ..................... there is the beginning where God puts heavy weight on YOU so you can grow, he will not let you get away with stuff easily, he wants to see scars that you have tried your damndest and have nowhere to go. He continues to put the weight on you and then boom without warning, its lifted and you soar with lightness ......................... you just earned something big in his estimation. this is what I call a CREDIT earned toward the future incidents yet to come .............

Then whenan insurmountable incident arrives and yuo are getting slaughtered, he will take that weight as it says in the song,

"When it gets tooo much, much too much for me, I'll do the same thing, I'll do the same thing that YOU do, I'll put the weight on YOU"

Boom! Resolution comes down the postulate channels and blasts the problem to bits.

That's how Fibo defines MIRACULOUS INTERVENTION

Mods have the option to use a "One Touch Ban and Clean" facility which removes all posts. As for those that are part of other members replying to quotes then if there is a faciity to remove this at the same time, Mods are not currently aware of it.

Lovely! Escape from London for good?

Uncle Don,

You asked for evidence of Brits covert attacks against Americans. You have plenty already in this thread. Plenty. Its so obvious that you'd have to be a duffer to not see it.

Now in the ET vs T2W thread its even more obvious 6+ Americans attacked hardly any relevance to ET, mostly attacks are because just being American

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obvious sign of deeeeeeep trouble is the EVER prevalent resentment towards Americans. Visible everywhere in T2W and here in this thread too.

I count 6 Americans here, there might be more .......................... the argument is not about ET it is about just ramming Americans.

A fckin disgrace.

The difference? At ET everybody is welcome. No american really gives a rat's ass if you're Brit, or African or South American or a lowrider or a scuzzy bimbo - all are accepted and welcome. Its only the Brits who make an issue of the nationality. At ET, T2W's dbphoenix got several new AHs torn just because he tried to force this Brit thing on the rest in the Politics forum. Dumb, dumb, dumb, totally unnecessary.

Any neutral observer biased neither toward America or UK can clearly see the resentment across the board toward Americans.

Not good. Its outright discrimination! + obvious envy and inferiority complex. Small mindedness to the nth degree. Get over this stupid compettion with Americans - you will lose every single time, you just can't match the stature of Americans. their generosity is almost saintly and well known worldwide. Leave them alone, clowns.

Consider yourselves luckly that the Americans here have not woken up to a class action lawsuit for outright discrimination. And if they round up all the Americans you've banned, you and T333 and Sharky will be wearing big numbers across your chest and in a London Jail run by Americans.

F***** idiotic stuff, soooooo small minded and petty. If it wasn't for the ones you hate, Putin and Chinky would have the tanks rolled into London in one afternoon and you'd all be eating Fly Lice washed down with Vodka.

Wake up. You're hatred is way too obvious.

I love all americans.....one or two in the press at moment I am struggling with .....but then again thats life....

N

Consider yourselves luckly that the Americans here have not woken up to a class action lawsuit for outright discrimination. And if they round up all the Americans you've banned, you and T333 and Sharky will be wearing big numbers across your chest and in a London Jail run by Americans.

for £ 1,618,033,988.75 :)

Last edited:
Consider yourselves luckly that the Americans here have not woken up to a class action lawsuit for outright discrimination. And if they round up all the Americans you've banned, you and T333 and Sharky will be wearing big numbers across your chest and in a London Jail run by Americans....

The ratio of those banned compared to those who are US based is probably 20 for every 1 in the US.
When that is compared to the percentage split of nations for the rest of the T2W membership, then by comparison, (and to address the "alleged" discrimination), we should start banning a lot more US based members. That way we can ensure that we are not being too lenient on our US members who have a disproportinately low level of banning compared to the statistical norm.

Do you have a possible suggestion as to who we should start with so we can begin to even things up a bit ?