Thread Blocked? Call Dyna-Rod!

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6
View attachment 273284
for £ 1,618,033,988.75 :)

Hehehehehehe, A Fibonacci number to the correct decimal place. Alas! Not me. Not my style. Never has been, never will be.

But others? Its been a Tend for 40 years, hahahahaha.

If "feeling hurt" refers to me, its worse :):):):):)

Everyday a few weeks ago (nowadays I don't give a fck no more) as I got ready to Log in to T2W ...........

I was trembling as I put on my jacket
It had creases as sharp as a knife
I put the mouse on Log-in, clicked and there was a note in my Inbox
And my heart, it jumped into my mouth

It read, Fibo we're sorry to hurt you
And we have no courage to change the course of our sinking ship
So we're partying and celebrating with our core 30 members
There will be no entrance today and not ever henceforth

The ratio of those banned compared to those who are US based is probably 20 for every 1 in the US.
When that is compared to the percentage split of nations for the rest of the T2W membership, then by comparison, (and to address the "alleged" discrimination), we should start banning a lot more US based members. That way we can ensure that we are not being too lenient on our US members who have a disproportinately low level of banning compared to the statistical norm.

Do you have a possible suggestion as to who we should start with so we can begin to even things up a bit ?

There is the whiff of inconsistency in the air. Let me s-plain .................

We need stats of the following:

(1) Total # of Brits banned since year 2001
(2) Total number of Americans banned "
(3) Total number of other nationalities banned specified as per country

Then we have something. then and only then can we nail this issue.

As in Finance/Trading RR, we drop down to percentages for a level playing field

(2) will be the clear undisputable winner. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

$1 bet

The ratio of those banned compared to those who are US based is probably 20 for every 1 in the US.
When that is compared to the percentage split of nations for the rest of the T2W membership, then by comparison, (and to address the "alleged" discrimination), we should start banning a lot more US based members. That way we can ensure that we are not being too lenient on our US members who have a disproportinately low level of banning compared to the statistical norm.

Do you have a possible suggestion as to who we should start with so we can begin to even things up a bit ?

see red text in quote ..............

You'll lose and not only lose big, you'll be wearing big numbers across your chest and wearing an orange jumpsuit. None of the core 30 that you've been protecting will even bother to come visit you.

Your only visitor will be Fibo and he will bring parcels of fine wine, cheese, crackers and other goodies on a monthly basis as a thank you for your service

Banning is one side we handled already. But there is the other side = which is directly related to the legal stuff mentioned ...... the constant harassment of Americans - unanimously in almost any thread (almost - because I have not yet seen 'em all)

The case will not be distracted by 200,000 Brits, or 3 from Botswana et al, but rather that the attacks on Americans is

Y OU - N A N I M O U S

Worse than a lawsuit? When Donald hears about this, he will fire off an email ................... Finish these losers off, Joe

If something like this ever went to trial it would not involve me if all my posts are deleted - every single one of 'em, every mother's son - no trace of Fibo = extinct.

Anything short of this and you leave the door open for prosecutors to call in Fibo to testify or refute

And you think I will go against my Americans? Dream on! No embellishment however, just the truth the way I see it and backed up by solid evidence.

None of this was my doing. You've been abusing Americans for 20 years and bigtime baby. Me? I've only been here for 7 months. From day 1, the unprovoked assault began .............. I responded simply becasue NOBODY pulls this sht on Joe. Nobody.

Trader333 and Don are akin to the horses that pull carriages in Central Park in New York City. They have blinders on so don't see nothin. That's the way their captors like it. It works in all walks of Life.

Well it is true that I no longer have the ability to provide "factual data" backing what I said but I have done this long enough to know what the approximate ratios are and there is nothing more to add from me.

a mere 2 days after my arrival at T2W this was posted in my thread .................. harmless? No. It set the stage. The Brit machine was oiled and ready to go

Dump's new trade tarrifs are going in on Friday !
Surely the S&P 500 won't rise on this sort of negative news will it ?

Yikes!

Well it is true that I no longer have the ability to provide "factual data" backing what I said but I have done this long enough to know what the approximate ratios are and there is nothing more to add from me.

Don't show up for a gunfight with a knife, T333. Without DATA you're a bum. You have no grounds to argue. Its akin to being in Admin for a stock and having no history of earnings, balance sheet stats, graphs etc.

Let me help you before you run away .................

From year 2000 look for and gather these stats so I can graph them in Excel/Metastock. We have a 20-yr History for T2W. The graph will be akin to PRICE = it will tell the whole truth and nothing but the TRUTH - nothing else matters, everything else is all bullshit.

P R I C E

Then, armed with this DATA I will
prove to you when T2W decline actually began
the speed of decline
what wave we are in in the overall decline
the trendlines will be splendid because 20 years is good history - we can drop down to weekly for a closer look at nitty gritty
there will be patterns too. I'm guessing just from reading your early stuff in the early 2000s that there was Head and Shoulder topping pattern

Saved the best for last: A Fibonacci grid will show not only the final target but also the rebound = bear rallies along the way to year 2020.

What kind of a bum are you if you don't have this type of data for a business, especially one of this sort to enable business decision-making?

Whew! WTF am I dealing with here?

Father, thank you for sending me here. You wanted me to get a glimpse of what "preposterous" feels like down to my bone marrow. Heck, I'm getting there fast, Lord.

giphy.gif

The Brit engine is getting up to operating oil temperature ......... same poster .... as is usually the case . paves the way for the rest to come in and gangbang ........ only my 2nd day at T2W

I left ET last year on the grounds of their total bias towards Trumpism.
Narrow and nauseating redneck Nationalism imho

Donald, when he sees this shit will greet me with, "thank you kindly, Joe, will look into cutting off their aid"

Let me help you before you run away .................

From year 2000 look for and gather these stats so I can graph them in Excel/Metastock. We have a 20-yr History for T2W. The graph will be akin to PRICE = it will tell the whole truth and nothing but the TRUTH - nothing else matters, everything else is all bullshit.

P R I C E

Then, armed with this DATA I will
prove to you when T2W decline actually began
the speed of decline
what wave we are in in the overall decline
the trendlines will be splendid because 20 years is good history - we can drop down to weekly for a closer look at nitty gritty
there will be patterns too. I'm guessing just from reading your early stuff in the early 2000s that there was Head and Shoulder topping pattern

Saved the best for last: A Fibonacci grid will show not only the final target but also the rebound = bear rallies along the way to year 2020.

What kind of a bum are you if you don't have this type of data for a business, especially one of this sort to enable business decision-making?

Whew! WTF am I dealing with here?

Father, thank you for sending me here. You wanted me to get a glimpse of what "preposterous" feels like down to my bone marrow. Heck, I'm getting there fast, Lord.
I cannot be bothered and in any case many of the your US lawsuits are determined by expert witness and not factual data which is why you have a jury to determine the outcome.

I cannot be bothered and in any case many of the your US lawsuits are determined by expert witness and not factual data which is why you have a jury to determine the outcome.

Q.E.D.

expert witness basis you will lose. And worse, if I am put on the stand I will get my wish that all of T2W come forth with their trading records from their brokers. YOU will be the lafffffing stock of the world of finance. ET laffffter will roar.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't I tell you in PM that ALL holy-schmolly fellas, no exceptions have such skeletons in their closet but act holy in public but but when nobody is looking would f***** a ch****n in the a**

Didn't I tell you this?

Been there seen it oh soooooo often its almost cast in stone as Fibo's Law.

Not that I enjoy or even remotely look forward to going to court to testify but you know I love to show off. Can you imagine how great it would be for Fibo if/when Fibo is called to the stand and then the Judge orders all trading records from T2W? Fibo will literally jump off the witness stand and do the boogie-woogie right there and bring the whole place down - would even be so prepared in advance as to have a band ordered a week ahead of time

Welcome to America! ALL welcome, no exceptions!!!!!! :) :) :)

You being such a believer in VOLUME data, shame on you, T333. :)

Volume was the key in my view for the sell off. Because it gapped up by such a large amount then many investors would have sold very quickly knowing that the gap was very likely going to be closed.

Terrible, terrible, terrible T333. You're killin me, Man, not having states when you believe in 'em sooooooo much. All the way from day #1 when you were here at the virth of this Forum.

Shocking!

I need a drink! This whole thing has taken a surreal turn in bizarre domains :):):):):)

I have been:

1: Looking for scientific articles on the pathology of trolling, and the mental framework of those who troll

2: Looking for articles on beta AI systems that can generate "content" if seeded with key buzzwords.

(I am truly aghast at the quantity of the verbiage posted, and the speed by which it is produced.)

I have been:

1: Looking for scientific articles on the pathology of trolling, and the mental framework of those who troll

2: Looking for articles on beta AI systems that can generate "content" if seeded with key buzzwords.

(I am truly aghast at the quantity of the verbiage posted, and the speed by which it is produced.)

If so, then kneel before Zod! :):):):):)