Thread Blocked? Call Dyna-Rod!

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6
If so, then kneel before Zod! :):):):):)

Is this you, Fibo?
zod.jpg

I have been:

1: Looking for scientific articles on the pathology of trolling, and the mental framework of those who troll

2: Looking for articles on beta AI systems that can generate "content" if seeded with key buzzwords.

(I am truly aghast at the quantity of the verbiage posted, and the speed by which it is produced.)

I can help you in the realm of the pathology of trolling ......... there is ample historical evidence. Knowing you, I gots to warn you, you better sit down before you watch/read. Pathology is taken to a whole new level.

Like you, I was aghast at the actual real slaughter sans verbiage

I have been:

1: Looking for scientific articles on the pathology of trolling, and the mental framework of those who troll

2: Looking for articles on beta AI systems that can generate "content" if seeded with key buzzwords.

(I am truly aghast at the quantity of the verbiage posted, and the speed by which it is produced.)

Watch videos below, I have proof that what was done back then, continues to remain in YOUR blood even today - an appropriate trigger will send it all into a new bullmarket. Might be a good idea to study up on what was done. then combine it with the fact that the lot of you mocked God in the "God threads" ................ better fasten seatbelts, Trendie, its gonna get mean, way mean and its got zip to do with Fibo.

And you particularly, you better mend your ways and stop mocking your Hindu God. If your Mummy, who we have talked about on more than 3 occasions right here at T2W were to hear what you said, she would slap you silly.

Leave Dodge, is the best advice.

He's the fella who wears a fancy 2-gun rig and patrols (for free) T2W while Brits are asleep. When he does me in, my only hope is that he knows where to shoot
You have a very american, wild-west vibe to that post.
If Don is a brit, he is far more likely to tut at you in a vaguely aggressive manner.

Jesus H Christ! Its happening all over again.

This thread has now surpassed the entire Trading forum in views. What does that say about T2W? Yeah, I thought so! It confirms everything I've said thus far about the sinking ship. And mind you, the views are without all the hundreds alrady who have me on Ignore here at T2W

Downright shocking!

:) :) :) :) :)

When the shit hits the fan with the American members asserting their rights here, of course Fibo will be long gone but Trader333 and Lightning McQueen ? They will end up doing this? That helicopter up above sent by Donald Trump to bring all T2W American prisoners HOME? (y)

When the shit hits the fan with the American members asserting their rights here, of course Fibo will be long gone but Trader333 and Lightning McQueen ? They will end up doing this? That helicopter up above sent by Donald Trump to bring all T2W American prisoners HOME? (y)

Best wishes to you on this, Fibo!
By the way, have you watched that excellent series, Homeland?
Watch out if your repatriated brethren ask for tea and scones.

And you think I will go against my Americans? Dream on!
None of this was my doing. ... From day 1, the unprovoked assault began

ห้าห้าห้า
With all due respect, you post your rants against almost everyone and everything because you want to.

ห้าห้าห้า
With all due respect, you post your rants against almost everyone and everything because you want to.

View attachment 273318

Love it! But a correction is necessary. Fibo is slim, fast in speed, is not bald, does not use a laptop, does not wear an apron. Most importantly regarding the troll above, Fibo is so fast he can turn on a dime ................

As usual small minds miss the real deal ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :):):)

What if T2W itself is "Misery loves company?" If so, then the Troll is King and is doing everything possible not to get sucked into Misery Central.

Consider that for a moment, Rufey.

Keep 'em coming but try to step up your game. You're too elementary for me, nowhere near my league. Nevertheless I do enjoy it because something is way better than nothing

ห้าห้าห้า

View attachment 273318

What my dear Rufey will never get is that 100 years ago things that were thought to be impossible are indeed child splay today

As George Bernard Shaw pointed out, “The reasonable man (Rufey) adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man (Fibo) persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”

Whupped again, Rufey!

Try harder next time

Fibo in gearing ..... get into wake, slam into 3rd, pull out and blast forward

If Fibo wants something he never had, he does something he's never done
Fibo never needs to see the whole staircase, just the first step
Fibo's dreams are not what one sees in sleep, they are the thing that don't let fibo sleep
Fibo follows his dreams simply because THEY know the way

You have a very american, wild-west vibe to that post.
If Don is a brit, he is far more likely to tut at you in a vaguely aggressive manner.

Don is a Brit but at the rate things are going he might just chuck it and fck off to America.