Thread Blocked? Call Dyna-Rod!

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6
This is all just crybaby snowflake talk.

Nobody made you post all this stuff on t'interwebs, unless of course someone hacked your account. :ROFLMAO:(good luck proving that)
Girl up and OWN IT, like the Iran took ownership in the downing of the plane.

Someone hacked my account? No.

>>>>> Girl up and OWN IT, like the Iran took ownership in the downing of the plane. <<<<

Like so? Britain facing renewed calls to apologise for Jallianwala Bagh massacre ...... one among many

That ain't the half of it. Now even donations to mods are prohibited. This is a whole new level of Abuse. What a country! When the jailer gets the prisoner to say, "I love it" .............. job's done, lid's closed.
:):):)

Way before my Trading Days .............
Reminds me of the Church of Scientology .......................... took a few courses there but my best friend was Commanding Officer, CMO International, the top man on the planet. Dig this! He controlled billions of dollars for the Org but He was staff, I was just a fella coming in once in a while to do a course as a free man, no strings attached. But he? He signed a billion year contract :) His pay was $15 per month for 18 hours of work per day, 7 days per week. He reminds me of Trader333 and Rambo McQueen. All true believers. I got all the top cats at the Celebrity Center in Los Angeles to agree to make donations for my buddy and his closest staff friends.

Admin. turned it all down.

Just like here at T2W. Thread asking for donations got deleted today - survived for just one day.

:):):)

Run Trader333, run, run run

Way before my Trading Days .............
Reminds me of the Church of Scientology .......................... took a few courses there but my best friend was Commanding Officer, CMO International, the top man on the planet. Dig this! He controlled billions of dollars for the Org but He was staff, I was just a fella coming in once in a while to do a course as a free man, no strings attached. But he? He signed a billion year contract :) His pay was $15 per month for 18 hours of work per day, 7 days per week. He reminds me of Trader333 and Rambo McQueen. All true believers. I got all the top cats at the Celebrity Center in Los Angeles to agree to make donations for my buddy and his closest staff friends.

Admin. turned it all down.

Just like here at T2W. Thread asking for donations got deleted today - survived for just one day.

Tom Cruise hissself along with Travolta were ready to plunk down major bucks for my buddy to support his Ma and Pa and to have a better life like having a car and so on.

Admin. f***ed 'em too. Katie Holmes intervened and questioned admin and got shot down too.

Leah Remini was the first Celebrity to escape.

My buddy escaped too and is today a millionaire several times over - on his own native ability

Story is on 60 minutes Australia, not sure in which episode but you enterprising guys should be able to find it all - there's a lot.

They scream and cream for Fibo but the mods are killing their own by blocking Fibo from the thread with insufficient privileges .................... these 2 mods are causing so many needless deaths it downright scary

case in point ............... this guy went to the top of the mountain to call for me

Saturday at 8:38 AM
fibo? buddy? what's going on?

----------------------------------------------

and now today he confirms the slaughter

48 minutes ago
Well it doesn't take a genius to realise I've been rinsed in Oil. It's being totally manipulated right now, everyone thought world war 3 was going to start and now they're getting squeezed. Gonna turn the sofa upside down over the weekend and see if I can find a few hundred quid in it

Uncle don,

All the threads you have banned me from - and you too Trader333. Its on your head. They are dying. Name the instrument and I will show you numerous deaths already. Clueless individuals. Many, I will not help no more - the ones with false Pride especially. But there are humble ones. Those get my attention.

Wake up don, you're killing your own. Both you and Trader333 are extremely primitive and provincial in your thinking. Your metal boundaries are your own yes but they are crucifying others who would otherwise escape.

Wake up guys, the world is a very big place and the more politically correct you make it the greater will be the stifling losses you bring upon others since you are the ones wearing the badge.

Help 'em Father. Help these 2 boys. They are lost

Don,

Good for you to go read brewski's thread

He's dying Don and you or trader333 caused it. Your shallowness and hatred towards me has blinded you to miss the people you are hurting. You cannot hurt Fibo. Most you can do is expel me, I don't give a fck. I used to care but have gotten thoroughly disabused of the notion. Now I don't give a rat's ass. I'll be one lonely mother with no market participants to fck with on a daily basis but hey, the price otherwise is too high and requires compromises I am not prepared to do

Behold Fibo's one and only yardstick for Integrity

View attachment 273475

Yes and I saw your shadow stalking me. Remind me again who's journal it is again? oh yes brewski. You wouldn't have thought it, judging the exchange.

20 fibo
7 jj III
15 brewski

You've been told several times now to stay away from journals, yet you still gravitate to them and wonder why you get blocked, not good with correlation are you.

Yes and I saw your shadow stalking me. Remind me again who's journal it is again? oh yes brewski. You wouldn't have thought it, judging the exchange.

20 fibo
7 jj III
15 brewski

You've been told several times now to stay away from journals, yet you still gravitate to them and wonder why you get blocked, not good with correlation are you.

Good point, Don. Some of the times I realized too late I was in the Journal section. But it was almost always the way you state it was. I would hurt their feelings. I have done as you stated and stayed away from 'em but all of them thus far have been sissies and p*****s and I would not go back. This fella, Brewski is Brit, a daring fella and hetoo is very pissed off with me but as you can see he would give his left nut to get me back. I would like to help him but its too dangerous. He is getting killed left and right.

20 fibo
7 jj III
15 brewski

Send in Nefretiri's Versatile Prince (NVP) to help him.

20 fibo
7 jj III
15 brewski

Trouble with your boys boils down to just this. Can't change, Don. Same in real life

stop spamming vids that's the 12th time for that one

That's not Spam Don. It makes my point that your boys are too soft and wussy. Its very much related to my point. It is now required study at CLA and USC graduate school of Business

stop spamming vids that's the 12th time for that one

Major Sales companies in various aspects of Sales from solar, Water conditioning to Real Estate, to Remodelling ................ have the video shown every Monday morning during the Sales meeting. Every f********* week. Started circa a year ago and is now like the bible.

You don't know doodly, Don.

Porsche of Berverly Hills had the best laff when they were trying to upgrade me and I told them they were too soft and needed to see this video. They laffed and told me they see it every week. Their Sales manager came to me and told me, yep these guys are pussies :):):):):)

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
KindRegularGalapagosmockingbird-size_restricted.gif

Major Sales companies in various aspects of Sales from solar, Water conditioning to Real Estate, to Remodelling ................ have the video shown every Monday morning during the Sales meeting. Every f********* week. Started circa a year ago and is now like the bible.

You don't know doodly, Don.

Porsche of Berverly Hills had the best laff when they were trying to upgrade me and I told them they were too soft and needed to see this video. They laffed and told me they see it every week. Their Sales manager came to me and told me, yep these guys are pussies :):):):):)

you're just spilling nonsense now, batty sonar II

Welcome to the Desert

>>>>> you're just spilling nonsense now, batty sonar II <<<<<<

I'm in a f***** desert :)

20 fibo
7 jj III
15 brewski

>>>>> Yes and I saw your shadow stalking me. <<<<<

Turned the tables on you after you've been stalking me for months intermittently. Do what Trader333 and tomorten and some others of the core 30 now do after I made it clear to them I see them in my threads even though they have me on Ignore. They have now resorted to hiding. :):):) Does not apply to Trader333 as he was never detectable as he floats in and out like a butterfly and stings like a bee.

I even have a formula to calculate your ETA at any real-time post from the moment you show up in the main panel on front page. And it covers even when you are sleeping London time - your alert must go off as soon as Joe logs on - I give that 4.5 minutes ETA

Has not failed yet. But will fail now as you have the secret. Hate to have such unfair advantages. :)