Thread Blocked? Call Dyna-Rod!

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6
UK at its finest with faking evidence and shooting the recipient of crime but never admonishing the rapist - like right now, even now cannot say sorry for the massacres in India, Kenya, Ireland etc.,

This is the creme de la creme at T2W ......... the perp was given a medal most likely

Sometimes curiosity gets the better of me and I click 'Show Ignored Content'. My God! It's like peering into the padded cell of a Lunatic and watching him smear excrement all over himself.:sick:

Welcome to the UK!! Fairness? You'll never get it. And if American, you're dead meat from day 1

Who was the very first attacker who came at me unprovoked from day 1 at T2W? It was Dowser.

Don asked to see evidence. I showed this in this thread already several pages back. He and malaguti came at me - pages of attacks. Only I got the deleted posts, they probably got the medal.

Welcome to the UK.

Circular motion with the right hand!

The only thing stopping you from abandoning trolling trading forums is you.

:)
That's just it! You missed the flipside, which is my point.

To you and everybody else here, anything even remotely like 20% out of your comfort zone, you would label trolling. Heck, if the idiots running this show can ban NVP, can you imagine how f***ed up their rules are? Can you? For cryin out loud, ban NVP??? Jesus H Christ! What a bunch of numbskulls!

The biggest troublemaker here is counter-violent. And it figures. Can you imagine how dumb a cat's gotta be to shoot hisself in the foot right at the starting gate selecting a name that is the C-word (figure it out, clowns) and adding violent to it? Trouble with a capital T. :) This prick is always there to charge the electronic fires of banning.

To a priest and/or nun, even one drink and BJ is bad, bad, bad. Imagine what they'd say about me? Outright TROLL.

Its a relative thing, Rufus. You guys are way tooo holy-schmoly but its not for real. Anyone of you, when nobody is watching would f****** a ch***** in the a**

That's what I am talking about.

I have your number, the lot you scoundrels, can't trade worth a sh*t, don't even got the balls to present your trading records.

Worst? Not one will show up for a live duel - one that does not even involve TRAVEL!!!!!!!!! f****d up, Man. It stinks.

The only thing stopping you from abandoning trolling trading forums is you.

Rufey, one other thing .............

Men? Its a dying breed, an extinct species. Soon other counter-violents will be along and they'll kill it off

This place is Sissy Haven. They have "report" on every post/page. The place is a sea going vessel for snitches, the lowest of the low - the only thing worse are child molester and lawyers

You want to see T2W perfectly defined? I mean so friggin perfectly defined its scary as its soo accurate. All you gotta do is put FIBO in the accused slot as in the video clip below and you have T2W to a T.

And Rufey, in the real world they always ask for certs., credentials, records, Resume.

Nobody here will provide NONE!

Nobody Nobody Nobody Nobody :) :) :) :) :) :)

And the first one who does will only cofirm my observation ................... all on 1k - 5k accounts, rarely 10k., playing TRADING. If we meet up in London, none that I see here make over 5ok USD per year. Not a single one.

Bets are in order. I'm game.

Arrange it Rufey. Arrange the meeting for all to be downtown London. We will drink and be merry and arrange good p*****y and some masculine guys for you fellas. Everyone has the right to some fun in sex, even the junction bangers

Hurry up, Don

Waiting for an answer from you. So easy. Here's what you wanted - to get ride of Fibo. Handing it to you on a silver platter.
Show some ambition, Man. Grab the opportunity. No bullets reqd. Win/win

Watch this:

Thread: (Foyer) Is there really a God?

The entire T2W core 30 engine is in there. One was missing but is in the other God thread. Every mother's son. No exceptions. All there. Every single one mocking, except for as usual, NVP.

And dig this, "the only defender of God in that thread, FIBO was booted out, blocked by Trader333 or Don"

Now here is a golden opportunity for Fibo to just simply throw the request curve up to God and nail all the 30 core engine in one shot w.r.t. their trading (only money talks for these cats aka Mammon worshippers).

All would go broke. Mock God and you set yourself up for dire consequences. God's waiting for me to send in the request.

The one who got me banned 3 times is the biggest mocker of God.

Jesus H Christ! The enemies of Fibo = a cakewalk :):):):):):)

Don,

while I'm waiting here's the EVER helpful Fibo ..................................

An army is only as strong as its weakest links

the 2 weakest links in your core 30 T2W: Nowler and Trendie. The former cannot be helped, the latter can.

Trendie states something strongly but as soon as the first opposition shows up, he crumbles and his spine cracks. Not good.

(1) https://www.trade2win.com/threads/t2w-existential-crisis-what-is-this-forum-for.236856/
wackpete2 showed up and Trendie's spine cracked and he reversed the thread.

(2) https://www.trade2win.com/threads/elliott-wave-international.26251/
last post wobble, spine starts to crack

Don,

While I pay-shuntly await your OK to wipe Fibo off the face of the Earth ............................ a suggestion ............. since this is Feedback section

Put a big sign on the first page: AMERICANS NOT ALLOWED

What's the point in letting them enter only to be attacked and gangbanged? Do it now. They deserve better. They are well loved in almost all of the world, especially in Asia and Africa, but in Asia, Americans are almost godly and for very good reasons.

The only Americans who escape such treatment here at T2W are the ones who kowtow and kiss ass. I know 'em all by name.

Don,

Some feedback on HEAVEN. Who/what/where is HEAVEN in OUR world of Market talk/banter?

ET

Unlike here at T2W, every thread Fibo went into at ET turned it on its HEAD and the laffter level soared. The fellas started having a good time. Cops however are a sad bunch; their entire modu operandi is to STOP. Its a shitty way to live to always want to "STOP"

ET owner, Baron told Amin. cop Magna to lay off Joe, the thread was top-notch, best on ET, PM-ed me too.

The party starts on Page 4 with Fibo's entry into the thread for the first time. A stunner of a post as is usually the case. All Hell broke loose.

On Page 6, I hammered ET prime Sponsor named "bone" who was soooooooo mad at me that his subscribers who he was chargin $7,500 started posting in open forum all over the place asking why bone was not as good as Joe? Banning pressure started pouring in on Baron from bone. sponsors have a big say. baron told him to fck off. he threatened to leave and Baron said, OK. I consoled bone with, "hey keep your newbies, I'm not in the biz, I'm a lone trader, don't want these deadbeats on my doorstep" That eased the tension. Life went on

Then the sh*t hit the fan when I casually asked one of the traders, "where did you place your stop on your date with Angelina Jolie. Pandemonium!

then I posted 2 pics of my gals. This one trader and another named Growley went into ecstasy and asked to to post more.

see page 7 esp. where trader was asking Fibo to post more pics pretty please ................ Magna was furious but Baron told hm to cool off, hahahahahahah

T2W deadbeat, not been laid in a decade, Rufey has already seen these pics and one other of Lisa and should have already checked them out. I told him to call Davina for verification on Fibo (Joe). Lisa is well known and he has her bio to call and confirm. the prick is probably too scared to call as he might drop his load in the middle of the call, so starved he is, staring at a trading screen 12 hours/day :):):):):):):):)

Never a dull day at ET. this place is a friggin graveyard in comparison.

Take this to the bank, clown

Not only do you not have power in your entire frame to equal what I got in just one toe, you would get slaughtered by oneof your own here at T2W, one of your core engine. NVP would bugger you and slap you stupid in just one trade and leave you so far in the dust you'd quit for good.

Multiply that by 1000 and you got me.

Say when

jees i'm only 1000th as good as you FT ?...... even Robin wasnt that bad ?

N

Attachments

• batman.JPG
    batman.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 84
jees i'm only 1000th as good as you FT ?...... even Robin wasnt that bad ?

N

I'm adding to the original post ..............

Not only do you not have power in your entire frame to equal what I got in just one toe, you would get slaughtered by oneof your own here at T2W, one of your core engine. NVP would bugger you and slap you stupid in just one trade and leave you so far in the dust you'd quit for good.

Replacing with "bitch slap"

Things have taken a bizarre turn :) :) :) :)

Don has to double his already interminable hours as a moderator just for me. Just like Magna (ET admin.) The moment I log on he's onto the thread like a bat out of Hell - then he gets busy deleting

There are several times when there's ZERO TRAFFIC in members at T2W. Then I come on and boom, Don shows up. The moment that happens the viewers (non-members) pour in and flock to see Joe and Don.

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Waiting waiting waiting ...................... Heaven, Hell or purgatory? Odds of Purgatory are tiny but covered just in case. A gang of past "banned" will be waiting at each of the latter 2 gates above to nail Don's guards and rescue me and take me to Heaven. Why would Don never never never send me to Heaven?

Because if he does send me there, sooner or later as the rest of T2W arrive, the sh*t will start all over again and complaints will pour in to St. Peter. That is when St. Peter will inform T2W that they got scammed. Payment is due in full because of this thread. See below. Then in utter disbelief Nowler will see St. Peter waving at Fibo in the penthouse. :cool::cool:

Justice UK style for Americans:

A thread on God. Unanimous God dissenters, haters and mockers. This is the definition of a one-sided TRADE. The counter party (Fibo) shows up LONG. He is booted out and banned from the TRADE.

Don't remember if I was ever banned from a thread at ET. Warnings? Yeah. Outright banned? Yeah. But threads? Nah, don't recall that ever happening.