Thread Blocked? Call Dyna-Rod!

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6
“Never depend on the admiration of others. There is no strength in it. Personal merit cannot be derived from an external source."

Now practice what you just preached. In the Dynamo thread you chided me for tooting my own horn, slapping myself on the back for my accomplishments and congratulating myself for my trades.

I am following exactly what you stated. I am not depending on the admiration of others - I am admiring myself but I am showing off to others. If I waited for others to slap me on the back it would be a futile endeavor especially at T2W.

Therefore your last statement, , "personal merit cannot be derived from an external source" is 100% applicable and is my FIBO RULE" I am responsible for my own orgasm.

the enormous strength comes from validating my own personal accomplishments, critiquing my failures with a fine toothcomb and calculating the NET. The being is his own worst executioner. Applies to me 100%. When I fail I psot it in block letters but when I succeed its equally large text with flying colors of all sorts.

Such is the pride of Fibo.

Thanks for describing me to a T

I've given you a post back for your "flow" I'm sure the op wont miss the vids or indeed seen any replies to thread after
Jul 7, 2019

Hey Don,

Yeah, its that time. I see you deleted Elvis and any American artist vids but kept the UK ones like the Beatles despite knowing that the Beatles themselves said they were Elvis' butlers and janitors - including Bob dylan, BB King et al - across the board. I see what I am dealing with. Trader333 made it clear I cannot change nothing here.

Yeah baby, I'm going nowhere fast here at T2W. :):):):)

How about a deal? Consult with counter-violent on this for agreement.

DELETE EVERY THREAD and POST by fibo_trader permanently NOW. Let me know. I'll leave the same minute. Then cancel my subscription.

Based on your argument you should delete the following threads too. They are all technical for the most part and almost NOBODY at T2W reads 'em for the following reasons (1) all spam (2) not understandable (3) No interest.

This was verified when NVP asked me about my thread and then read it. When he came back to me to tell me that he had read it, that's when I knew for the first time that almost nobody at T2W had read it or them

Its all SPAM. The trades are all SPAM too

:):)
Might as well apply your own reasoning then and smoke 'em all in one shot. Here they are. In hindsight it was a colossal mistake to bring that post from ET to T2W. Huge mistake. At ET it was the widest read thread that even Baron was following including Trend Follower author, Michael Covel

Skin it now. Pull your smokewagon and nail 'em all.

Then I leave. Deal? :):) No hard feelings on my part. It is what it is!

https://www.trade2win.com/threads/donald-trump-will-lose-to-bernie-sanders.236661/ :) :) :)

I see dowsers thread is currently getting its back doors smashed off its hinges, no matter right now its an off the grid thread and can wait till tomorrow to pick up the pieces, I'm out of time as early start tomo :cautious:

but they are being seen and read. Did you not understand my post above at all?

That's not it, Don.

I understood every word you wrote and said. The worst part? I agree with you 100%. My threads should never have been posted here. That's me saying it, not you. Its got zip to do with your actions. Its got everything to do with wrong venue, wrong place, wrong time. Huge mistake. It was however a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge gain for me as when I do posts like inthat thread I learn simultaneously as my thinking deepens. So no loss in time. A thoroughly successful venture.

Let me dig up the exact moment when NVP thunderstruck me to such an extent that I realized for the first time that almost nobody here at T2W reads or has read or has even wanted to read my signature thread, my pride and joy = what I'm about. Whatever the reason for their lack of reading it, the fact that NVP read it all and came back to me within 72 hours was a f****** revelation.

I was thunderstruck by my stupidity in thinking/assuming anybody here would understand/interested in it. NVP is one in a million - but at ET there are many NVPs. Here there is just one NVP. Whether he likes me or not and probably does not, he is my brother from my point of view.

Your thread in question has 74k views, that's not too shabby.

Its clearly obvious the views are from ET. Magna, Baron, destriero and about 40 others are watching the thread often despite my call being ultimately thius far, wrong. The vast # views are not from T2W. At ET in some threads I crossed 100k views in a matter of days and haters would even admit that the thread was the most widely watched. Technicians abound at ET. And the great thing is that they love the monthly/weekly/daily timeframe not just the real time frames as here at T2W. Therefore at ET it is like poetry to show them Dow Jones during the Great Depression and let 'em give their own interpretation after seeing mine.

Here there is no reciprocation, its just way over their heads. Nobody except for NVP understands any of it.

Still digging up the nuclear bomb that landed on my head by NVP comments ............... coming soon

nope its not snide......I had a trading mate who was banned a few years back who was and still is a genius trader .....and it infuriated people here that he was so good ....albeit very confident in himself .....

in the end we all got banned for a while and he left the site .......however you see it he was good for T2win as it ignited the community and got people talking .......I personally was already ok with my style of trading but had a ball bantering with him and some of the guys he trained .....one guy in the thread below (major magnum) was actually achieving even better results than F and we corresponded a lot after he was banned from T2W....but sadly MM passed away a few years back .....

at first I was negative towards F .....but then remembered my days on trading floors and how he was just like those guys ....so i chilled and went with the flow and learned a lot from him .....he was and is the real deal still .....

N

Don't delete ANY thread. This decaying forum needs all the views it can get. Besides, deadbroke is so TUFF he will come back again in a new incarnation. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:) :) :) Nice one.

Its not possible for fibo_trader to ever come back to T2W for the simple reason that the site is so small that I would stick out like a sore thumb within 5 minutes of posting. It happened at ET too but it took 3 days and one poster named Maxinger cott on and Man oh Man the news spread like wildfire and the shit descended on me like lightning - destriero jumped on me and about 14 other cats came in for a simultaneous drilling.

the fight raged on for a full 24 hours as they dug up fibo_trader posts to match the style of the new intruder with a different name.

I knew they would get it and I didn't want to go more than 3 days. As soon as the preponderance of the evidence showed, Magna (cop+Admin) pulled the plug on me

But not before every major poster at ET, all my technical buddies got the same PM from me. Then the talk continues for days thereafter in FEEDBACK about how fibo had come in under stealth of darkness and fired off rockets of jokes to their PM boxes. Most were lafffing their asses off ........................see next

:):):):):):):):):):):):):)

One cat named Scataphagos (called him Scats) - the oldest poster at ET, been around since year 2000 wanted to show Baron and Admin that he was no friend of fibo (so they would not fck him) by saying, "that (jazzmin = fibo) is a really a badass, I told him not to send me anymore PMs but he just kept sending more" :):):):):):):):)

Then I sent a PM to Baron and Admin of a picture of destriero in orange prison suit in prison with the phrase, "soo destriero will be wearing big numbers across his chest". man did that really piss 'em off.

You see, destriero had ripped off some of billionaire Mark Cuban's friends and family and destriero and baron knew that Mark's niece is soft on me so I had a lot of inside info about the current court cases directly from Mark's gang. Bloody Hell the stuff was deleted so fast but they all got fucked because the PMs had all the info. Scats must have been laffing his ass off for days.

I am flattered by being referred to as a leader .....but in truth i'm pretty anti-leader and solitary type of guy ...Loner mainly

I trade what I see and will keep an eye on Gold ........its meandered up to 1494 highs off the earlier observations here on 1 hour charts so no complaints ..... but that was hardly an inspired call as the recent 1482 extended sell was screaming for a little correction ....so based on good patterns a few pips available

regarding calling big plays I tend to stay off predictions ........trading consistently and profitably is hard enough as it is !

N

Fibo - an interesting observation and very useful to me ..... especially as I am doing a little introspective work at the moment with a very trusted and close friend who is helping me (again) to find my path........which may soon send me away from trading sadly.....

Yes the "good" and helpful side of me is definitely on duty at T2win....it has sometimes gone a little dark at times but generally over the last 10 years of posting and contribution its been a nice outlet for me to spread some meager knowledge and advice......in fact the person who is helping me at the moment suggested me sharing my trading and gambling experiences back in the early 2000's when i was in a very dark place in my career and personal life .....it still took me a few years to eventually get to T2win.... but it has helped me a lot ......

I can however assure you that some very dark demons exist within me (locked away most of the time) and we are not as different as you believe.....I would humbly suggest that I am certainly not as "nice" as you see in the posts here at T2win and that in fact you are not as "dark" as you portray............sure you are rattling cages and pushing boundaries here and elsewhere in your life.............but I never met an exceptional trader who didnt do that .....so as long as you can walk the talk who cares ?

just share the knowledge at times if you can with people willing to listen ... but in your own way and your own time ...and if they dont listen ...well so what ? .....

In the end theres only 1 person we must answer to for all our actions and deeds - and thats ourselves.....no one else matters..........

(Drumroll....exit stage left)

N

i'm sure they will survive.....hahahahaha

meanwhile on the validation point we are a little more sensitive here on public exposure vs our US cousins ......I've never really produced any validated data or returns here on my Trading performance as I'm a very private individual.

Any coaching and Training I have done in last 20 years has been through people approaching me mainly for help and advice and from personal recommendations ....so again there was no need or desire to reveal such data.

many years ago when a few of us old uns at T2win were having some real desputes around the antics of my ex trading mate Forexperian and Major Magnum (a little similar to your experiences so far) the best i did was post some daily results I was delivering at the time here at T2win on my thread .....nothing crazy like 37/37 as I remember........ as I was testing a few things ....but it was scalping at 90% + i think ......and hopefully gave people an insight into what was possible if you know what you were doing ......but it was dismissed as lies and heresy so it went no further ......Forexperian and Major magnum got the same treatment .......It actually doesnt bother me much as I have developed an emotional hide like a rhino in the last 60 years ....but I know Major magnum especially got upset ...and believe me he was an incredible trader .....I have rarely seen such a talent (Based on my private dealings with him) and it was a tragedy that he passed away recently still so relatively young.....

anyway my point is 10/10 for offering your own track record here at T2win...... but dont hold your breath on others returning the favour .....we brits are cut from another cloth

N

hey FT

Dont waste your valuable time on the Big thread (unless you really want to) ...someone of your talents will learn little

It grew and grew into a beast as i continued to refine certain areas and test new boundaries ......I also met many fine traders and programmers along the way and they helped me create many derivatives of the humble core FXCorrelator model (that regrettably will never be offered to the General public)

I ditched the intermarket analysis (a la Murphy and others) years ago as for me it does'nt work - like many trading systems that are claimed to work by mysterious gurus and other bullshit artists....I do not mean to sound disrespectful of his work as it was better than most of the thousands i have studied....

Sure on the face of it intermarket correlation and fuzzy logic naturally exists at a superficial level ......and moderate returns are possible when the patterns and correlations are right ......but I have found them transient and insufficient to justify extended focus and interest

in the end after hundreds of mutated experiments I am pretty simple and purist these days .....My strengthmeter and its derivatives give me an edge in spotting the best pairs to trade and then my secondary more PA / indicator based systems flag up key patterns and signals when they offer......candy from a baby as long as the market has volume and time is right

all i do these days at T2win and other forums is share some really basic ideas and concepts around relative strength and try to enthuse and encourage Forex traders to perhaps use them in their strategies

I cannot believe how dumb most forex traders are......just following 1 or 2 key pairs religiously when the G8 offers 28 pairs to trade ...... 24/7 ......3 main trading sessions a day and 5.5 days a week .....they trade just say 5-10% of the available active market and feed on scraps ......happily

more money available to me I guess and Traders like yourself where you have a phenomenal edge and are bemused and amazed that others dont see it or follow it ......about 95%+ of them in fact (again luckily for us)

N