Thread Blocked? Call Dyna-Rod!

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6
Mods don't make the rules, they are there to enforce rules that Admin have set and this is still independent. If Admin set new rules then Mods act based on the new rulings. You are right though that in the era of previous rules, Mods would have issued banning more readily than they do now.

>>>> Mods don't make the rules <<<<<<<<

Duh! I know this, you've already said it to me at least 6 times :)

My point? Don't you have any ambition, Man? You can bring about change by going to Admin. and getting it done.
For example, you've already banned me 3 times for lightly slapping a member. Like calling a member a dumbphuck, a loser ......... that is not even a friggin misdemeanor. What it is is coddling and shielding your army of p*****s. Preparing them for the real world? Laffffffable! The Market will tear every one of them an AH the size of a watermelon

ET would devour your entire clan in under 3 seconds. That's why you hear anybody at T2W been to ET say negative shit. Fact is they got steamrolled at ET. Thin skinned mothers is your gang, T333.

Another thing: you're a kind cop, I've said that already many times and yes you have helped me by warning me in advance, but I gots to tell you man, you gotta lighten up and get it done take it to Admin - you are jsut way too f***** serious and petty.

A certain amount of hammering and slapping should be allowed as the normal course of Life.

Baron: Wall Street language is alllowed - arguments and fighting as actually occurs on Wall Street is acceptable. Interference is only done when it rages out of control - example: 2 members got into hammering their wives too, very messy, Baron got involved and kicked both pricks out.

Lunch room at Wall street firm:

men and women present and nothing out of the ordinary, YAWN when a woman tells an exec. something like, "never mind him, you do that sh*t and I personally will f**** you in the a**.

Nobody bats an eye.

Billions of dollars are transacted, the language is the real language of finance in the workplace, nobody cares. Even Nuns on Wall Street make T2W members look like saints.

You're on the wrong road coddling these jackasses, T333. Open the doors and windows and give it a rest with the banning. For sure I know you have marketing scams and whatnot. By all means those are a different gig, they don't concern me, that is not what I am talking about.

Bring that bum, Socrates back. :)

Mods don't make the rules, they are there to enforce rules that Admin have set and this is still independent. If Admin set new rules then Mods act based on the new rulings. You are right though that in the era of previous rules, Mods would have issued banning more readily than they do now.

You shot me with more dire warnings, this one sounded like a final End of World warning just for saying one of your members is the dumbesphuck at T2W.

Man, that is not even a misdemeanor, it is a venial sin of such low magnitude that God would give you a seegar.

Furthermore my comment is 100% accurate and I can prove it.

Get out of coddling, protective mode. You yourself said to me that UK is beyond even the term "Politically Correct" nowadays

End that shit out here, Man. Gotta start somewhere. 20 years you've been a mod, where's your ambition, Man?

And even in discussion of this sort, just remember I am eternally grateful to you for your kindness. Incredible kindness and restraint even when fully armed with the red button to kill. That has not escaped my attention. that will never change. You are the best of the shit bunch. This is not buttering you up cause I know you're such a tight ass you will ban me just for your principles, regardless how misguided they might be

For wackypete2, New_trader & Uncle Don, and the Punisher of Posturing, Trader333. :):)

after I am banned for Life, please revisit this post 5 years from today and think warmly and kindly about Fibo ....... see below for content on Call made July last year, one month before the bottom. "Homework for the Englishmen" Fibo will help 'em escape shitty Blighty. Minimum target = 250. We are only at 110 now. This is wealth building of the finest kind.

Call made in July 2019. Cott the reversal. Look at where the the chart is now.

Revisit post #75 in this thread first
click the thread link in the post and go to my main thread
then devour posts Posts #381 - 387
5 years from now it will be called the 9th wonder of the world ROFLMAO

Look where it is today:

Dear Father, shine some light on these cats, will you? :):):):):)

for new_trader so she can escape from Fibo and dead_broke

Las Vegas Axiom #1: In a relationship, the person who cares the least controls the relationship.

Now I have another fellow who understands and knows this. He learned the hard way

5:10

Nearly 20+ or so consecutive posts of ignored content. I guess the idiots(s) win. Time to leave t2w. This forum is just a train wreck. No longer worth my time here.

Peter

Don, I told you they was stupidissimo. Requesting stay of execution or guillotine chop. But if no permission, prefer a shot thru' the head, one shot. Always prayed that when they do me in it would be someone who knows where to shoot

Only one of 40-75 trades/calls as an example versus cats who have never ever posted a trade, yet Trader333 will coddle them but ban me. Some fucking justice. :) :) :) :) :) ......... look at what the train wreck known as Fibo produced - something that not even Goldman Sachs saw coming. I saw and called it in May .

Las Vegas play for contrarians:

I'm going LONG Deutsche Bank when/if > 7.77 Not for the feeble. Can you find even one cat who is positive Deutsche Bank? Extinct. I'm going where the water tastes like wine.

Expected rapid return on investment is 500% on rocket move north to 200-day ema @ 9.66, then to possible 17.7 (200-wk ema) OR 200-monthly @ 43.7

Analysis or in this case, Anal-ysis :) shown below on Daily chart.

Green line is the 200-day ema, blue is weekly trendline, red is monthly and white is Daily trendline. Play is based on breakout above the Daily trendline.

REASON for the Vegas trip? ...................... see the numeral 4? That sideways move a-b-c-d-e is a 4th wave. Now dig this. Fourth waves are "penultimate" ....... therefore the current wave down on daily is the final or terminal wave for this particular sequence, i.e. its a wave 5.

Its a whole lotta fun to stay at the YMCA when one is broke but one gots to try to move to the Ritz

View attachment 263021

Father, this is sooooooo way beyond their grasp. Forgive 'em anyway. :):):):) They say Fibonacci does not work, its all bullshit. OK agreed. whatever! :):):):)

Father, none will notice the rounding bottom or the cup and handle or the Inverse Head and shoulder.

Whatever! But THEY will send me to Hell for this!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such lovely people! Forgive 'em Father for they know not what they do!

Father, poor wackypete, Big Joe can get him out of all his troubles with money but NO, he is hell bent on crucifying hissssssself. Its lonely here, Father. :)

Is it not banned yet? Christ on a bike....Steve has a lot to answer for.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):)

See what I mean, Don and Trader333? He is supposed to have me on Ignore. This is now the 7th time he has showed up. This is not a complaint ;););)

Don, you cannot ban me twice for the same reason = double jeopardy .................... but do you remember how badly you treated me when I pointed out to you that you should advise counter-violent to change his name due to the serendipitous ease of skipping the letter "o" thereby thrusting our friend into a whole new realm of Vaginal Sports

Banter, Don, banter, don't get too whacked up about it. Just realized today that Trader333 is a goddamn saint, anything I do is sacrilegious - he makes Jesus look like a sinner. :);)

Song for Violet .............. when will YOU say you'll be mine, cuando, cuando, cuando?

There are only a few things that are dead certain in Life. Financial Markets are not one of them - they are anything but CERTAIN - they have to be dealt with on the basis of "odd" or "probabilities"

But when it comes to new_trader here at T2W, there are 2 certainties:

(1) She loves dead_broke

(2) She loves fibo_trader.

Both give her goosebumps. Both take her to high frequency Hz but here Fibo has the Edge by taking her up to 40Khz.

Reason she won't come out of her cage in Journals and go face to face with me is becasue just one touch on her arm, one look in her eye and she's done for - there is no escape thereafter.

My Christmas song to her says it all - listen to the whole song, there isn't any better one. I thought at one point that the best christmas music came from the French Antilles. Wrong! It came-d from right in my backyard

Denial of fibo_trader

deadbroke says to fibo_trader: "This very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times."

Don, requesting banning credits for Bitcoin. :) :) :) :) :) :)

wackypete2 can do this? Jeez when I posted the alert to get ready to go Long Bitcoin, I thought trader333 was going to deleete it becasue I was mean to op

December 12: NOBODY at T2W was even remotely aware or ready that a reversal might occur. They were fast asleep.

I'm thinking you were asleep and missed the bottom.

I'm thinking you're doing the same thing again
- Nov 22 low. Get some coffee and use a STOP. Then stop talking and DO!

Don,

f******* 'em all and didn't even come once, see current chart ............................. cott-ed the bottom like a mother, hahahahahaha.

Denial of fibo_trader

deadbroke says to fibo_trader: "This very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times."

:):):):):):):):):):)

No way, Jose, dead_broke's my bud. He, John Nelson and I are inseparable.

dead_broke flipped out, Man was he shocked, he had never experience d anything like this .............

In Rio, at the hotel, we were in the elevator and 2 Canadian chicks walked in. Dead_broke beat me to it and closed them to go to our rooms, which we did. He was recounting his experience to me later after the chicks had left.

He was in a daze. He said, he poured out 2 drinks, one for her and one for himself and reached out to give here her glass, but she refused it and instead with a total stare into his eyes, a deep piercing gaze, she said to him, "why are we wasting time?"

Hahahahahahahahaha, dead_broke could not get it up! :) :) :) :)

For wackypete2, New_trader & Uncle Don, and the Punisher of Posturing, Trader333. :):)

after I am banned for Life, please revisit this post 5 years from today and think warmly and kindly about Fibo ....... see below for content on Call made July last year, one month before the bottom. "Homework for the Englishmen" Fibo will help 'em escape shitty Blighty. Minimum target = 250. We are only at 110 now. This is wealth building of the finest kind.

Call made in July 2019. Cott the reversal. Look at where the the chart is now.

Revisit post #75 in this thread first
click the thread link in the post and go to my main thread
then devour posts Posts #381 - 387
5 years from now it will be called the 9th wonder of the world ROFLMAO

Look where it is today:

View attachment 273141

Dear Father, shine some light on these cats, will you? :):):):):)

Englishmen, be ready for Fibo Tip #2 BEFORE it has happened.

USDJPY weekly has come up against the downtrednline. If she takes it out, it will be a rocket. Wake now, clowns! :)

You posted in trade2win under the username deadbroke (single word, no underscore).

Do you deny it?

:):):):):):):):)

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Tell me who of us cast the deeper arrow to your heart? I know you dig both. Kinda unfair though because dead_broke is not here to defend his rights.

You posted in trade2win under the username deadbroke (single word, no underscore).

Do you deny it?

Is Socrates not in the picture no more? You're making a mistake. Neither dead_broke nor I are into keeping the same chick, we switch in and out whenever! But Socrates is a different sort. He is the faithful sort. But you., just like I've been trying to teach these guys here, don't want a nice guy under any circumstances. You only want a bad boy. You have 2, hehhehehehe

:):):):):):):):)

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Tell me who of us cast the deeper arrow to your heart? I know you dig both. Kinda unfair though because dead_broke is not here to defend his rights.

new_trader says, when a person uses diversionary tactics to avoid answering a straightforward question they have something to hide. I will ask a third and final time:

There was once a member who posted in this forum under the username deadbroke (single word, no underscore).

Was this you?

Do you deny it?

Doll, this is the type of chick both dead_broke and I go for bigtime. thisis what we specialize in knocking down when we travel - 21-28 yrs of age = sweet spot. Her name is Blanca. A straight 10.

new_trader says, when a person uses diversionary tactics to avoid answering a straightforward question they have something to hide. I will ask a third and final time:

There was once a member who posted in this forum under the username deadbroke (single word, no underscore).

Was this you?

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
look who's talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRADING RECORDS? Remember how you ducked? Bring Don and trader333 to downtown Central London for a Trading Record showdown and then we will have a nice one about dead_broke too and nything else you desire.

Deal?