Thread Blocked? Call Dyna-Rod!

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6
Poor thing, she's so high strung, can't sleep, can't trade, can't work all becaue dead_broke and Fibo got to her. There was an Australian chick in South America, met her in the highlands of guatemala - had no interest but great companion for mountain climbing and trekking for hours and sometimes days. Never a romantic moment on my part and never suspected anything on her part either.

4 months later a psychiatrist in Quetzaltenango contacts me to inform me that she was suicidal because I didn't see her that way. bloody depressing. I had to leave Guate and fck off back to the States after wishing her well.

Its like that doll. Get over Fibo now. It ain't worth it. The Aussie called me 3 years later and told me how bad it was. She got over it but still could not even handle being friends no more.

So be careful doll. You're on very dangerous ground here. Love is a dangerous thing when it does not work, it stinks. Look after yourself.

Doll,

Get your money together and be ready as Euro aproaches the trendine in chart. Trendline not broken but RSI in lower panel telling a different story. If break its a solid SHORT of consequence on DAILY. You can b short 1H too but for the realjuice I'm looking at Daily and will bail out of short if trendline does not crack.

Make some dough, doll

Doll,

Cat got your tongue? Trading Records downtown London meeting? For you its a cab ride, for me a pain in the ass flight.
We can make a video of the results and post it here for all to enjoy.

I tried to get thes numbskulls to agree to a meetingparty last year for christmas but it was all hit and run. Nobody would come forward, not even with a band (its alternate, younger version) ready to play for us for a solid 12 hour stretch.

new_trader says, when a person uses diversionary tactics to avoid answering a straightforward question they have something to hide.

Like you?

(1) Trading records. When asked, you run away. Never have answered the question. = hiding something

(2) You're female but you put down MALE in your Profile. None of the cats here ever suspected. I knew it within a week of arriving in May 2019 = hiding something, most likely to get preferential treatment

(3) You went on and on in your Journal about how smart you are with the SPX. Fact is, people who lie, have to have an excellent memory or else they blow it sooner or later. (Judge Judy) - you went broke 10 times over in the crash into Christmas, December 2018. Recovery from that is not possible based on your account size which you have confirmed to be 10k. = hiding something

(4) Gold: you were buying and buying during a 3-yr BEAR market and stated quite clearly this would either work or it would kill you and that you had what? some ??????? ounces of gold already stashed in a vault for LIFE. That's why you will not provide records or receipts or meet me in person = hiding something

(5) Face to face meeting: you cannae do this for at first click it would be confirmed you are a girlie. Case would be over right then and there = hiding something

There is a far better way to get the job done. Your current approach is not working, not even tickling me. Remember, I've been at ET. Thick-skin is a requirement there, thin-skinned is a Phd. here.

Your best bet is to hit trader333 with a permanent ban NOW. He just deleted 10+ posts in one thread on the pretext of clean up after my responses to him yesterday in this thread.

SPITE is now in action

Get him now while he's hot - get him to pull that smokewagon.

I'm ready.

No, wrong, that was me.
In someone else's thread and if it's off topic or general scattergun complaining then its going.

No, wrong, that was me.
In someone else's thread and if it's off topic or general scattergun complaining then its going.

Scattergun, my ass. Your army was hammering this op from day 1. I was the only one trying to revive him. Go to page 1 and start there.

THE ONLY ONE TRYING TO HELP while our army of deadbeats were crucifying him while he was already down for the count in agony begging for Help.

Want more proof? Go to Page 1 and see who received the ONLY Like from the op. It was Fibo.

Scattergun, my ass. Your army was hammering this op from day 1. I was the only one trying to revive him. Go to page 1 and start there.

THE ONLY ONE TRYING TO HELP while our army of deadbeats were crucifying him while he was already down for the count in agony begging for Help.

Want more proof? Go to Page 1 and see who received the ONLY Like from the op. It was Fibo.

You're full of sh*t on this one, Don. Read the thread for cryin out loud. You'd have to be a moron to not understand immediately that I was the only one trying to help this op. I tried everything. I failed but not for lack of trying.

You had better get in there and delete all my posts in this thread too. Send out a definitive signal to GOD. Your entire gang as we well know do not believe in God. What's worse they mocked him. Americans DO believe in God. They are excluded from this.

Now go ahead and delete all my posts in the thread. do it! Skin it! Pull that smokewagon. I'll take DEATH any f**** day than do the sh*t your deadbeats have unanimously done. One look at the condition of your country makes it obvious you're all gonna get buggered - by divine intervention.

Pull that smokewagon.

You're full of sh*t on this one, Don. Read the thread for cryin out loud. You'd have to be a moron to not understand immediately that I was the only one trying to help this op. I tried everything. I failed but not for lack of trying.

I've deleted a Croc Dundee vid clip, an Elvis clip and various latter meaningless dribbles unrelated to the thread topic, the main stuff early on is so far untouched. your questionable replies to "Are you happy with your anti virus software" has also taken a hit.

It probably would be best to delete my signature thread - yeah the one that contains all the trades I've painstakingly outlined for you in this thread. do it now. then there will be no record of how sloppy and incompetent your entire site of traders are. It makes the lot of you look real bad. The site is a 100% hindsight trading site. My contribution to this sh*thouse is greater than that of all of your gang combined and then multiplied by infinty as theirs are all hindsight trades.

That's my signature thread. To everybody in your gang it is totally clear the thread is all SPAM & TROLLING. Good justification for deletion.

Smoke it. :)

I've deleted a Croc Dundee vid clip, an Elvis clip and various latter meaningless dribbles unrelated to the thread topic, the main stuff early on is so far untouched. your questionable replies to "Are you happy with your anti virus software" has also taken a hit.

Wrong, Don. There are several posts just done very recently recently in the "Hope dies" thread. These posts were outling my failure to revive the op. And I distinctly remember one post in which I said, "this is the best op I have EVER come across in my Life"

You buggered that one too.

Stinks!

Don,

All posts since August, were deleted. It breaks the entire continuity as I wanted to go back in there and complete the action after already stating that it would be a few weeks or months for wave 5 to end.

You don't have a leg to stand on when its clear that I received the ONLY LIKE given by op. Means a lot to me as I still believe this is the finest op EVER!

Thanks for fckin that up.

All you guys deal only in threats to ban. Without that you got nothin.

Go ahead, pull that smokewagon on an unarmed man

Don,

Some of my best work was in this thread. I care 2 shits for the trading threads even though the trades were close to 100% winners. Its just f****** money in the final analysis. Its what I do for a living. It pales in comparison to what I am about.

But the thread, Hope Dies is pure unadulterated Philosophy. The op brought out the best in me. I know I have little good in me, as proven by your gang here, a fella of interminable intemperate disposition

Look at the section on APPLICATION OF THE ETHICS CONDITIONS - its straight out of Eastern Philosophy and it WORKS. It did not work this time but I had to try. Had I not tried I'd have done a disservice to this fine op of incredible depth.

Can't any of the idiots see that this op has been around? this is no ordinary op. this one is of considerable stature

Level One for the op is now complete. What is Level 1? Level 1 = The condition of CONFUSION.

Read thru' his write up and observe the number of false prophets he listened to and payed and then of course lost and lost and lost.
Shrieks of CONFUSION galore.

Is there anything below the level of CONFUSION? NO. Lostness is part of Confusion.

What is the formula for CONFUSION? Answer: Find out where you are. How does one apply this? You grab on to A STABLE DATUM. The moment you do, the confusion starts to disintegrate and dissolve. You now have the first rung of the ladder. There are other rungs to climb to. But you have got a hold tightly on the very first rung. You know where you are

How does this jive nicely with op's, "it just feels right" ???? It jives perfectly because when/if you come to the stable datum of all, the true inner self, the confusion dissolves at high speed and peace flows in.

op is therefore in his entire write-up at the completion of Level 1. He now has a firm footing.

Father, why have you forsaken me?

I've given you a post back for your "flow" I'm sure the op wont miss the vids or indeed seen any replies to thread after
Jul 7, 2019

Doesn't matter how many posts get deleted, incoherent ranting never makes sense which is why nobody reads it.
Some people just gots lots of time to waste and we all know the agenda anyways. Post copious loads of crap to annoy everyone whilst giving the Mods something to do.

Things were much better when Mods exercised judgement in the days before constitution. Rambo on the rampage was a sight to behold!

Doesn't matter how many posts get deleted, incoherent ranting never makes sense which is why nobody reads it.
Some people just gots lots of time to waste and we all know the agenda anyways. Post copious loads of crap to annoy everyone whilst giving the Mods something to do.

Things were much better when Mods exercised judgement in the days before constitution. Rambo on the rampage was a sight to behold!

You are of course right about deletions, I was indeed hoping for education in the T2W way as we are not ET, we're getting there. But it is not correct nobody is reading it, they are and in the thousands. The old days are gone, dozens of fibos fighting like cats in a bag are no more, just the spammers and one fibo.

You are of course right about deletions, I was indeed hoping for education in the T2W way as we are not ET, we're getting there. But it is not correct nobody is reading it, they are and in the thousands. The old days are gone, dozens of fibos fighting like cats in a bag are no more, just the spammers and one fibo.

Sad, but true – it's the clicks that the advertisers pay for and that's what funds T2W!

Sad, but true – it's the clicks that the advertisers pay for and that's what funds T2W!

..and under the current crop of posters there appear few rising stars. This feedback thread, created by moving off topic posts, easily leads the most viewed new thread stat. How this translates to advertising revenue is not my realm or expertise