Thread Blocked? Call Dyna-Rod!

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6
Once again Fibber is made to look like a total twonk.

Gold has just gapped up to a new daily high.
Gold took 52 months to drop from an all time high to the end of wave 2 @ $1046 and is currently 50 weeks into it's wave 3 move which in theory should see it exceed it's all time high price of $1920. If this is the case, then the new high price break will occur before the end of March 2020.
Given the current Geo Political situation, i'd say a new gold all time high is an odds on certainty.

Truth is.....you don't know jack sh1t bout nothin boi.

Uncle Don (=moderator Don),

If I was you I would recommend to Sharky to start paying NVP a retroactive salary/commission of at least 400k/year starting from the date he joined T2W. Why? Because in the desert sand of T2W footprints, instead of there being 4,000 footprints there is just one set of prints - that one set belongs to NVP as he carried the entire throng of T2W. Some members are heavier than others to carry. The weight of counter-violent is more than most and exacts a stiff penalty on the energy resources of NVP. God is watching and NVP has a reserved spot in Heaven regardless the chosen religion or concept of Heaven.

Father, have a look at counter-violent's post and then tell me what hope there is for this site? They can't even follow Warren Buffet's Law which appears on every Business News channel - sell when others are greedy.

Don, you are banning the wrong people. Wake up, don before you cross the point of no return.

Chart coming up next post. I'm speechless at the level of stupidity of counter-violent posting especially this .............. red text in quote above

I'm sad, sad, sad, never expected it to be this bad. Man this shunts T2W to an even lower low.

Get out of here Donny, save yourself now - there is no hope for these guys. take NVP and Trader333 to safety. Do it NOW!

:):):)

Uncle Don (=moderator Don),

If I was you I would recommend to Sharky to start paying NVP a retroactive salary/commission of at least 400k/year starting from the date he joined T2W. Why? Because in the desert sand of T2W footprints, instead of there being 4,000 footprints there is just one set of prints - that one set belongs to NVP as he carried the entire throng of T2W. Some members are heavier than others to carry. The weight of counter-violent is more than most and exacts a stiff penalty on the energy resources of NVP. God is watching and NVP has a reserved spot in Heaven regardless the chosen religion or concept of Heaven.

Father, have a look at counter-violent's post and then tell me what hope there is for this site? They can't even follow Warren Buffet's Law which appears on every Business News channel - sell when others are greedy.

Don, you are banning the wrong people. Wake up, don before you cross the point of no return.

Chart coming up next post. I'm speechless at the level of stupidity of counter-violent posting especially this .............. red text in quote above

I'm sad, sad, sad, never expected it to be this bad. Man this shunts T2W to an even lower low.

Get out of here Donny, save yourself now - there is no hope for these guys. take NVP and Trader333 to safety. Do it NOW!

:):):)

Yeah don't worry about it. It's not a theory you will be familiar with.

Uncle Don,

When you ban me, at least save this chart here so that in a few years (perhaps by 2022-4) you will see my call on Gold play out to $700 as I have called many times here at T2W. The hard thing is that there is so much time involved. But here it is anyway.

All the current Gold Longs will die soon.
New_trader will lose his life time nest egg savings for the 3rd time and this time there will be no chance of a reprieve.
Gold target = $700 ( not straight shot down but bear rallies like the current one, then down then up a bit then down to finally get to the $700 area and then we start another true bullmarket. then and only then will be the time to buy for the smart money.

Yeah don't worry about it. It's not a theory you will be familiar with.

Why would I worry about anything you say? You are one of the most ignorant forum members ever encountered. Want PROOF?

Already told Sharky I will have coffee with him in Central London as soon as he gets you clowns to agree to show records. he said he will see what he can.

I'm waiting with such anticipation, it will be the biggest orgasm EVER - possibly a once in a lifetime treat. There is no greater thrill than to see 30-50 posers gawk and drop a sausage when they see how just one American makes this much in TRADING.
Doubts? Heck, most smart guys would be satisfied with the date/time stamp of T2W but what the fck, I'll go for records any day

I'll fly 20 hours to London just to meet you and watch the crestfallen look on your face = worth a zillion bucks when we compare trading records and especially my net profit on Gold for my entire 10-yr trading record including Tax returns and a free call to my brokers for verification + live online logging in to my account. Passport and driver license provided on the spot. All trades at T2W will be exactly as represented in my trading records. Zero doubts will be left.

Come to Pappa. I'm throbbing with desire ROFLMAO :whistle:

Uncle Don,

Thou hast permission to go into my PM box and verify the following messages

From Sharky in PM

Hi Fibo,
Greetings! So are you in London much? Any chance of a coffee?

Hi Sharky,
Absolutely yes on the coffee and more ................. like party, dinner etc.,
I can fly to London, yes, not my choice for travel but will bump it up to biblical if you can pass the order down for your gang to bring their trading records with them. If so, I can be there YESTERDAY

Reply from Sharky:
Roger that. Will spread the word.

Father, please help these sissies get their act together and meet with Fibo. :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Historians will say:

Forever he (Fibo) waited and waited and waited (not his style, Fibo is a doer) for these slow-ass sissies to show up for a real fight, a fight of significance, the real thing in our profession, not stupid punches and blows or drawing blood - fck that. This kind of fight is the real thing in our business. Its a token of accomplishment how a solo hunter, a loner can take it upon himself to excel to such stellar levels and be totally ALONE in his analysis and decision making - there is nobody on Earth like fibo, except Warren Buffet and even his % returns pale in comparison to mine

All I wanted for Christmas was YOU - to be with your guys drinking beer and exchanging records of pride and accomplishment in Trading. What a bunch of losers :):):)

Uncle Don,

If you have any honor at all in your bone marrow, you will, after you ban me for life, at least send me an email to invite me back if Sharky puts the group together for a show and tell all in London.

You will at least do this much for me?

If so, go right ahead and ban whenever. I've been ready to die for months.

I will miss NVP and trader333. May both live a long life and flourish and prosper. You too, Uncle Don. :):)

One of the most stellar jokes I have ever heard came on the spot and totally on the fly from Trader333 when I sent him this approximate message, "why won't you let me fck these stupid c**** for at least a day?" His reply, "you're not helping your case by implying that these "s****d *****" belong to me!!!! ROFLMAO

Wow...
What a load of eye poison this thread is!

I've just noticed the thread and hit the "Show Ignored" button.

I couldnt read all the way... I started to get that nauseous feeling when I read when reading while travelling.

I'd beat him so hard with the ban stick that it would leave a black hole. He's lucky I'm not a mod. It would be my first port of call.

He just talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks! So many words used... so little substance.

I think amnesty international should give us a scolding for facilitating his codswallop 🤔
He's clearly got mental issues...

Wow...

I couldnt read all the way... I started to get that nauseous feeling when I read when reading while travelling.

I'd beat him so hard with the ban stick that it would leave a black hole. He's lucky I'm not a mod. It would be my first port of call.

He just talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks! So many words used... so little substance.

I think amnesty international should give us a scolding for facilitating his codswallop 🤔

ROFLMAO!!!! Says the guy who asked us if he should get a Vasectomy at age 32. :)

Wow...

Relax Cherie, only Fibo can create such an effect on you and others ................. :) :)

Wow...
🤔

Heck I knew I was crazy but then after this, I look like a friggin saint. ROFLMAO

And remember guys, I'm the first one to call the Nowler BEAR Market. Nobody here had or has an inkling of what's going on with this lad. Read my posts in this thread.
https://www.trade2win.com/threads/vasectomy.235920/post-3097114. All of them. They still hold true and more so with the latest new thread.

I've never had a better time in the forums than with Nowler. This guy has made my decade. Banned 3 times. All worth it. Priceless stuff!!!!!

:):):):):):):):):):):):)

Wow...

There is value in everybody: even the crazy ones like Fibo and Nowler. :):):)

Nowler beat Warren Buffet & George Soros. See text in red

See below where he says, "Go GBP" ... see the date (Dec 12). GBP turned and crashed the very next day (Dec 13) Now look back during Nowler's stay here at T2W and you will see other instances. I believe as he learns the jargon of the markets he can be used as a contrary indicator for the FTSE 100, the stocks on the FTSE and currencies.

He flogs the DSI indicator easily (thousands of dollars per month). For the uninitiated, which could be upwards of 90% here at T2W, a contrary indicator means when it says something, YOU do the opposite. Its a sentiment thing

Scratch that!
Make it +22.62% for the year :) ......... beat Warren Buffet and George Soros

I know winning trades come and go.
And this trade means F-all in the grand scheme of things, but that was a nice little earner before I hit the bed :)

Go GBP!

Blocked from one of the funniest threads in the Universe

The opening lines:
I have recently started to trade Natural Gas, but I am essentially trading it on technical analysis only.
Any suggestions on the best place/s to get myself well versed in the fundamentals of gas?

Priceless!!!!!!!

Read Post #7 for ................ Beyond Priceless!!!!! T2W gems galore

In the same post ..............

I would like to have commodities trading in my belt of tools, but Oil throws my risk management out of wack, so I can't trade that until I deposit more (which I don't want to do yet

coterminous with not just Priceless, rather Heavenly!!!!!

I mean... I'm not THAT serious about trading Nat Gas.
It just happened to be something that peaked my interest

I had 5 posts in there, all asking for where the heck is the trade? :):):):):)

Try as one might it would be impossible to find such gems in any other forum. If this type of stuff was to be found at ET, members there would have devoured Nowler without needing Tabasco.

Thoroughly enjoyable :)

Well worth getting banned 3 times for partaking in this entertainment. Triple Jeopardy Law invoked

cheers FT ....stay in touch if you do get banned again ......

Uncle Don,

Not a complaint. I repeat, not a complaint. Its just something you have not looked at, a different angle so to speak. Instead of shooting me down and banning, why not look at those who place me on Ignore and then come back repeatedly, putting me off Ignore and then back on again after reading and getting their thrills and orgasms?

Now you tell me if this is right? See post #418 in my doll's Journal thread

But then, look at the bottom. "Insufficient privileges to post" :):):)

Override her Don and let me go in and play with her - imagine the level of game for all of T2W in the trading of GOLD. No other place in the Universe would have depth and sheer money power if you let me into that thread. I love trading with girls, its when I am at my best.

:)

For Ten Bears aka Don the moderator

You see Don, aside from NVP you have no contributors to T2W commensurate with the name Trade2Win. None! Nada! Zilch! But what do YOU do? You reward the welfare recipients and kill the contributors. Never seen anyone of consequence here ever say THANKS to NVP for his service.

Any doubts Don that the underlying theme at T2W is, "why should we show our secrets, we suffered to get these developments, why should we give it away for free?" Your fellas have already admitted this multiple times, Don but they will not go so far as to provide real trading records - that they dare not do for Fibo will jump on 'em like there's no tomorrow. :)

What they never understand is that when you give, you don't have less for yourself, you have more - the Physical Universe works that way. So you see, Don, your ship does not even have the basics of how the Universe they operate in works - how can they be expected to understand TRADING?

There should be a point system that is used against BANNING - sort of like earned credits .............................................

I have thousands and thousands, here's one more ..................

GBP recent rally from Sept 2 to Dec 13: see all my posts on the rally and the magnifico profits and the call into the correction zone perfectissimo = 100 +100 points credits towards banning

Take wave 1 to W3 (obvious) and then move grid to low of Wave 4 and note the hit verified by the long wicks at 61.8% as I've said above regarding wave measurement.

By current T2W logic I might even be banned for such blasphemy at a place called Trade2Win that by definiton invokes excellence.

Ten Bears, you are promoting Welfare recipients and Food Stamp Government scammers and whtnot and killing the ones with real stats. This is not right.

Yes, that's right. My trading journal can be read by anyone interested in learning about the markets, economics and philosophy. (y)

your latest entry:
"new_trader survived the market gyrations as if he were trading demo. Nobody else could do that."

Impossible to survive 3.5 years of Gold BEAR market for even Warren Buffet. Hence the assertion, "must be demo"

Trading records meetup in Central London is the only thing that will restore your credibility. (Proof of gold purchases)

Hasta la vista doll, you were the last one here I was giving a chance to come clean. The window of opportunity is now closed.

There is no recourse.

Goodbye & goodluck :)

Requesting permission to post this .........................

Two nuns were in back of the convent smoking cigarettes when one said, "It's bad enough that we have to sneak out here to smoke, but it really is a problem getting rid of the cigarette butts so that Mother Superior doesn't find them."

The second nun said, "I've found a marvelous invention called the condom, which works really well for this problem. You just open the packet up, take out the condom, and put the cigarette butt in, roll it up, and dispose of it all later!"

The first nun was quite impressed and asked where she could get some of these condoms. The second nun said, "You get them at the drug store, Sister, just go and ask the pharmacist for them."

The next day the good sister went to the drug store and walked up to the counter.
"Good morning sister," said the pharmacist. "What can I do for you today?"
"I'd like some condoms please" said the nun. The pharmacist was a little taken aback, but recovered soon enough and asked, "How many boxes would you like -- there are 12 to a box." "I'll take six boxes that should last about a week" said the nun.

The pharmacist was truly flabbergasted by this
time, and was almost afraid to ask any more questions, but his professionalism prevailed and he asked in a clear voice, "Sister, what size condoms would you like-we have large, extra large, and big liar size."

The sister thought for a minute, and finally said: "I'm not certain, perhaps you could recommend a good size for a Camel?
He fainted.