Thread Blocked? Call Dyna-Rod!

new_trader

Legendary member
6,653 1,482
es trading journal has no blocks, journals threads have the ability to keep out unwanted chatter, this is either switched on or off at the thread starters discretion. What can happen if a journal has no such protections? see pic of the spammage!

Yes, that's right. My trading journal can be read by anyone interested in learning about the markets, economics and philosophy. (y)

Reactions: Lightning McQueen

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,433 156
Yes, that's right. My trading journal can be read by anyone interested in learning about the markets, economics and philosophy. (y)

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuull sh*t! :):):) (1) But only those who agree and pet her on the head can reply = one way traffic = one-sided trade =T2W. The real deal is to not only have readers galore but also posters who both agree and disagree and then taking up the ones who disagree so a discussion can be had.

(2) Cowardice at its peak: throw bombs from behind closed doors at dissenter(s) but don't let the recipient reciprocate. Circular motion with the right hand

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,433 156

Behold new_trader's obsession and bomb slinging from behind locked and sealed doors that Fibo is prevented from entering - thought I was banned from entering by DON but it is nowproven in this thread the ban comes from my doll herself, new_trader .....................

YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO REPLY HERE.

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,433 156

Bombs thrown by doll, new_trader ROFLMAO ........... what she does not realize is that I am oh so used to this type of sh*t from women its actually entertainment of the highest level. No beauty can tolerate Fibo who flat out says, "are you going to put out or not?" :)

To be released from my MONKEY CAGE:

Gold price MUST fall to USD700 over the next several months. Since 'several' is not exact, I will give deadbroke fibo_trader until the end of 2019 for the fall to USD700. If gold never falls to USD700 by the end of 2019 then the above post from deadbroke fibo_trader will stay in my MONKEY CAGE, where it belongs!

Questioning my trading ability is one thing but making a slur about my trading integrity has earned deadbroke fibo_trader an early lock-up in my monkey cage, never to be released.

GOLD

As far as this post about Gold falling to USD700 before the end of 2019 is concerned. It still stands. I have something else planned for deadbroke fibo_trader if Gold never hits USD700 by the end of 2019. deadbroke fibo_trader is shit-scared about that call because he has changed the timeframe from several months to several years...too bad deadbroke fibo_trader, you aren't getting an extension from me...here have some peanuts and keep shitposting, it's very entertaining.

Appeal to the mods: DON'T ban deadbroke fibo_trader, ever. I haven't finished yet.

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,433 156
In the News today ............................... elsewhere on T2W Don has just deleted 4 of my posts that are in the joke department answered in response to NVP's similarly joking question, "did the Devil give you a good package?"

Like I said before ............... jokes are not allowed at T2W. Jokes against Americans are allowed but jokes against Brits are NOT. Bottomline: this place is already a friggin graveyard - jokes banned too? A friggin sinking ship for sure!!!!!

The jokes deleted today were told at ET by me. Go to the website www.elitetrader and read my posts there you will find the Devil jokes. I earned $50 for each of the jokes sent to Reader's Digest over the years (Brit was not in the jokes, but modifications are due here for relevancy ROFLMAO)

God help this place! Thjere are truly some serious ass cats in here - gone are the days of light mirth and play. Its all political correctness nowadays

Total income from Fibo designed jokes this lifetime = $13,252 :) :) :) :) :) :)

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,433 156
Don, requesting permission to post this joke: nationality is represented by ****

Fibo's girlfriend is Thai. She lives in the north among several foreigner occupied houses, a sort of upper-class upscale housing development. The **** wives cannot stand her because she catches so much fish at the lake and they never catch any. what's more she always goes to the other side of the lake from where the **** wives are.

This was extremely infuriating to the ****s. They already hated Fibo but now his girly was pissing them off too. They had to put an end to this.

So they confronted her at the lake the following day and asked, "tell us your secret or we will beat you up!"

Fibo's girly replied, "when I wake up in the morning I see which side, west or east or north or south Fibo's benevolence is pointing and I go to that side of the lake to fish - his eminence has never been wrong thus far"

Aha, what a stupid reply added one of the **** wives. What if its pointing straight up?

Girly replied, "I stay home"

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,433 156

Post your permission right here for me to post to your Journal. I promise (my Word) that it will be totally civil, strictly technical and charts on Gold with LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE real time entries and exits on the Daily timeframe - sorry no time for 1H etc.,

Come on doll, do it now. :) :) :)

Let's show the world at T2W what Fibo is made of tradingwise
Hindsight trading is for p*****s, Fibo is an Alpha Male - all trades are shown live with entries posted within seconds or 2 minutes of entry - none of the trades will be scalp so late by a few seconds hardly matters. ditto for all exits. Not only that, all trades will have the total TA detail included for all to see.

Fibo described to a T

Post permission now, doll

new_trader

Legendary member
6,653 1,482
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuull sh*t! :):):) (1) But only those who agree and pet her on the head can reply = one way traffic = one-sided trade =T2W. The real deal is to not only have readers galore but also posters who both agree and disagree and then taking up the ones who disagree so a discussion can be had.

(2) Cowardice at its peak: throw bombs from behind closed doors at dissenter(s) but don't let the recipient reciprocate. Circular motion with the right hand

No it's not bullshіt! Anyone who wants to learn can read my trading journal, just like you are doing.(y)

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,433 156
No it's not bullshіt! Anyone who wants to learn can read my trading journal, just like you are doing.(y)

Learn what? that you lost your entire nest egg in Gold in 2013 - drawdown 3+ years? And then recently after your post on July 9? And you're asking for big trouble again NOW - again? SELL SELL

Approx 5 years later I reached that goal and made my last purchase of physical gold in December 2018. I am now Long 203oz physical gold, owned outright in safe storage. I am still adding to my physical silver position [currently 2020oz]. In addition to this I own derivatives and stocks related to gold. I will only add to my physical gold position if it dips below $US1300

counter_violent

Legendary member
11,187 2,980
Learn what? that you lost your entire nest egg in Gold in 2013 - drawdown 3+ years? And then recently after your post on July 9? And you're asking for big trouble again NOW - again? SELL SELL

Approx 5 years later I reached that goal and made my last purchase of physical gold in December 2018. I am now Long 203oz physical gold, owned outright in safe storage. I am still adding to my physical silver position [currently 2020oz]. In addition to this I own derivatives and stocks related to gold. I will only add to my physical gold position if it dips below $US1300

Once again Fibber is made to look like a total twonk.

Gold has just gapped up to a new daily high.
Gold took 52 months to drop from an all time high to the end of wave 2 @ $1046 and is currently 50 weeks into it's wave 3 move which in theory should see it exceed it's all time high price of $1920. If this is the case, then the new high price break will occur before the end of March 2020.
Given the current Geo Political situation, i'd say a new gold all time high is an odds on certainty.

Truth is.....you don't know jack sh1t bout nothin boi.

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,433 156
Once again Fibber is made to look like a total twonk.

Gold has just gapped up to a new daily high.
Gold took 52 months to drop from an all time high to the end of wave 2 @ $1046 and is currently 50 weeks into it's wave 3 move which in theory should see it exceed it's all time high price of $1920. If this is the case, then the new high price break will occur before the end of March 2020.
Given the current Geo Political situation, i'd say a new gold all time high is an odds on certainty.

Truth is.....you don't know jack sh1t bout nothin boi.

Uncle Don (=moderator Don),

If I was you I would recommend to Sharky to start paying NVP a retroactive salary/commission of at least 400k/year starting from the date he joined T2W. Why? Because in the desert sand of T2W footprints, instead of there being 4,000 footprints there is just one set of prints - that one set belongs to NVP as he carried the entire throng of T2W. Some members are heavier than others to carry. The weight of counter-violent is more than most and exacts a stiff penalty on the energy resources of NVP. God is watching and NVP has a reserved spot in Heaven regardless the chosen religion or concept of Heaven.

Father, have a look at counter-violent's post and then tell me what hope there is for this site? They can't even follow Warren Buffet's Law which appears on every Business News channel - sell when others are greedy.

Don, you are banning the wrong people. Wake up, don before you cross the point of no return.

Chart coming up next post. I'm speechless at the level of stupidity of counter-violent posting especially this .............. red text in quote above

I'm sad, sad, sad, never expected it to be this bad. Man this shunts T2W to an even lower low.

Get out of here Donny, save yourself now - there is no hope for these guys. take NVP and Trader333 to safety. Do it NOW!

:):):)

counter_violent

Legendary member
11,187 2,980
Uncle Don (=moderator Don),

If I was you I would recommend to Sharky to start paying NVP a retroactive salary/commission of at least 400k/year starting from the date he joined T2W. Why? Because in the desert sand of T2W footprints, instead of there being 4,000 footprints there is just one set of prints - that one set belongs to NVP as he carried the entire throng of T2W. Some members are heavier than others to carry. The weight of counter-violent is more than most and exacts a stiff penalty on the energy resources of NVP. God is watching and NVP has a reserved spot in Heaven regardless the chosen religion or concept of Heaven.

Father, have a look at counter-violent's post and then tell me what hope there is for this site? They can't even follow Warren Buffet's Law which appears on every Business News channel - sell when others are greedy.

Don, you are banning the wrong people. Wake up, don before you cross the point of no return.

Chart coming up next post. I'm speechless at the level of stupidity of counter-violent posting especially this .............. red text in quote above

I'm sad, sad, sad, never expected it to be this bad. Man this shunts T2W to an even lower low.

Get out of here Donny, save yourself now - there is no hope for these guys. take NVP and Trader333 to safety. Do it NOW!

:):):)

Yeah don't worry about it. It's not a theory you will be familiar with.

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,433 156
Uncle Don,

When you ban me, at least save this chart here so that in a few years (perhaps by 2022-4) you will see my call on Gold play out to $700 as I have called many times here at T2W. The hard thing is that there is so much time involved. But here it is anyway.

All the current Gold Longs will die soon.
New_trader will lose his life time nest egg savings for the 3rd time and this time there will be no chance of a reprieve.
Gold target = $700 ( not straight shot down but bear rallies like the current one, then down then up a bit then down to finally get to the $700 area and then we start another true bullmarket. then and only then will be the time to buy for the smart money.

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,433 156
Yeah don't worry about it. It's not a theory you will be familiar with.

Why would I worry about anything you say? You are one of the most ignorant forum members ever encountered. Want PROOF?

Already told Sharky I will have coffee with him in Central London as soon as he gets you clowns to agree to show records. he said he will see what he can.

I'm waiting with such anticipation, it will be the biggest orgasm EVER - possibly a once in a lifetime treat. There is no greater thrill than to see 30-50 posers gawk and drop a sausage when they see how just one American makes this much in TRADING.
Doubts? Heck, most smart guys would be satisfied with the date/time stamp of T2W but what the fck, I'll go for records any day

I'll fly 20 hours to London just to meet you and watch the crestfallen look on your face = worth a zillion bucks when we compare trading records and especially my net profit on Gold for my entire 10-yr trading record including Tax returns and a free call to my brokers for verification + live online logging in to my account. Passport and driver license provided on the spot. All trades at T2W will be exactly as represented in my trading records. Zero doubts will be left.

Come to Pappa. I'm throbbing with desire ROFLMAO :whistle:

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,433 156
Uncle Don,

Thou hast permission to go into my PM box and verify the following messages

From Sharky in PM

Hi Fibo,
Greetings! So are you in London much? Any chance of a coffee?

Hi Sharky,
Absolutely yes on the coffee and more ................. like party, dinner etc.,
I can fly to London, yes, not my choice for travel but will bump it up to biblical if you can pass the order down for your gang to bring their trading records with them. If so, I can be there YESTERDAY

Reply from Sharky:
Roger that. Will spread the word.

Father, please help these sissies get their act together and meet with Fibo. :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock