Thread Blocked? Call Dyna-Rod!

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6
Permission, please to post .........

Fibo was having an affair with his secretary. One day, their passions overcame them and they took off for her house. Exhausted from the afternoon's activities, they fell asleep and awoke at around 8 p.m. As Fibo threw on his clothes, he told the girl to take his shoes outside and rub them through the grass and dirt. Mystified, she nonetheless complied and he slipped into his shoes and drove home. "Where have you been?" demanded his wife when he entered the house. "Darling," replied Fibo, "I can't lie to you. I've been having an affair with my secretary. I fell asleep in her bed and didn't wake up until eight o'clock." Fibo's wife glanced down at his shoes and said, "You liar! You've been playing golf!"

your latest entry:
"new_trader survived the market gyrations as if he were trading demo. Nobody else could do that."

Impossible to survive 3.5 years of Gold BEAR market for even Warren Buffet. Hence the assertion, "must be demo"

Trading records meetup in Central London is the only thing that will restore your credibility. (Proof of gold purchases)

Hasta la vista doll, you were the last one here I was giving a chance to come clean. The window of opportunity is now closed.

There is no recourse.

Goodbye & goodluck :)

It's good that you think I'm demo trading. You have given me absolutely nothing to lose now.(y)

It's good that you think I'm demo trading. You have given me absolutely nothing to lose now.(y)

Never ever wanted you to lose. Always sad if/when you do lose. I have already eliminated EVERY SINGLE MEMBER (medium to long time members, not newbies) here at T2W except for NVP. All are liars about their trading, therefore no spine, no b***s, no integrity, nada, not even MEN as none were willing to meet with me for a duel face to face in their own backyard where they have full home court advantage. Not a single one. You were the only one left for me to examine in detail. And I have done so. Disappointment has been my only friend!

Positives in your favor:
You have a burning desire to get good at trading, to be the best, to be head and shoulders above anybody at T2W, your church. Youstated clearly and unequivocally that you had invested all your money in Gold in 2013 and that if you were wrong, you would die an ignominious financial death (approx. worded). You scoffed "Gold is real money, it cannot go down, its going to kill all the suckers who claim it will crash" ...................... Then Gold preceeded to crash for YEARS, the 1st part in sheer near vertical decline. Even Warren Buffet would not have survived. You lost everything, your entire nest egg. So it really does not matter what Gold does since or now. The BEAR market destroyed YOU and millions of your fellow Gold bugs.

Negatives:

What doth it profit a man or a beautiful woman to claim big gains in Gold that were in fact monstrous losses? It is Fibo's definition of Pyrrhic Victory = a victory whose cost is staggering losses. You win the love and admiration of T2W but suffer the loss of your own soul.

Just come out and face the truth. You will be the better person for it and you can start from there. No amount of sef-deprecating, distracting humor on your part is going to hide the facts you have given here in broad daylight before you even met me.

Socrates and dead_broke are turning in their graves seeing you lie your ass off so much and not come clean.

Help her, Father, she is now the only one worth saving here at Retard/Liar Central.

Fibo is driving like a fiend at 140 mph one night down an empty road.
A cop sees him go flying past so chases him and pulls him over. The cop goes up to the car and when Fibo rolls down the window, he asks, "Are you aware of how fast you were going, sir?"

Fibo replies, "Yes I am. I'm trying to escape a robbery of Gold I got involved in."

The cop looks at Fibo disbelievingly and asks, "Were you the one being robbed, sir?"

Fibo casually replies, "Oh no, I was the one who committed the robbery. I was escaping."

The cop is shocked and surprised that Fibo has admitted this so freely. He says, "So you're telling me you were speeding...AND committed a robbery?"

"Oh yes," replies Fibo calmly. "I have all the loot in the back."

The cop is now starting to get angry and says, "Sir, I'm afraid you have to come with me" as he reaches into the window to take the car keys out of the ignition.

Fibo shouts, "Don't do that! I'm afraid that you'll find the gun in my glove compartment!" At this the cop pulls his hand out of the window and says, "Wait here" as he returns to his car and calls for backup.

Soon there are cars, cops and helicopters all over, everywhere you look. Fibo is quickly dragged out of his car, handcuffed and taken towards a cop car. However, just before he is put in the car and taken away a cop walks up to him and says, while pointing at the cop that pulled him over, "Sir, this officer tells us that you had committed a robbery, had stolen loot in the trunk of your car, and had a loaded gun in your glove compartment. However, we didn't find any of these things in your car."

Fibo replies, "Yeah, and I bet that liar said I was speeding too!"

Brexit thread is off limits to you as I think you managed to upset everyone in there.

Uncle Don,

I had the key. That key being EuroGBP. Entire Brexit saga is in the reading of Price. But no, its too far-fetched for you. You fellas got to do everything the hard, dumb, toiling way of examining only the steam, noise and bla ba on the surface but totally ignoring the ROOT

They were already upset way before I even got there. They were also disillusioned, cranky, lost in space seeing their country taken over by Muslims and Political correctness and whatnot.

Just one chart of EurGbp dispenses with all that 100 pages of sh*t talk, useless chatter. Price is the commander in chief not any of losers in the thread.

No Joe you're not being readmitted to that thread, it's an off the grid thread, not a trading thread. If you can find a Brexit trading thread then post there, or start one, ok.

Uncle Don,

You said you have no experience trading, you don't need much to understand this. See right edge of monthly chart of Euro/Sterling. See the clear, obvious 1st wave starting on 2/1/1981 and ending on 10/1/1981? Dig it? Now place your grid there as shown with 100% on 10/1/1981 and 0% at the bottom, 2/1/1981. Do you see the near perfect hit at 423.6%? and the reversal thereon? Do you see the correction following the levels I've shown?

Do you see the trendlines (red)? do you see the 200-month ema (green)?

The rise from 7/1/2015 looks impulsive = motive to me but I will examine it further.

The key note is if she takes out the 423.6% hurdle, United Kingdom is f**********************************. If however it holds firm and instead Price continues on down to challenge the lows and exceed, then UK will be OK.

Which is it? ....................... That should be the discovery for the thread not hot sewage and superheated steam pouring out the asses of losers, not a single on of whom can take out a burger out of a takeout stand

No Joe you're not being readmitted to that thread, it's an off the grid thread, not a trading thread. If you can find a Brexit trading thread then post there, or start one, ok.

OK Don, well said, you are right. Its not a trading thread. Thanks, I got it. :)

Can't help it though, my mouth is watering with appetite to straighten out all those lost souls talking only about the symptoms of Cancer, never even going within a zillion miles of the SOURCE

Have a good one, Don

Uncle Don,

There is a fella here named Rufus_Leakey who came at me yesterday with fudging the Fibonacci Grid to get 423.6% to fit, after the fact = sort of how HE trades = hindsight

I sent him to the Outhouse, Don - reason: stupidity personified.

Requesting permission on the next encounter to put it in his *** :):):)

For the duffers here: (not you Don, you have already said you don't trade)

That 1st wave from 2/1/1981 to 10/1/1981 is sooooooooooo friggin obvious and in clear sight only a retard could claim the grid is fudged. See below

See grey rectangle on left edge of chart. That is Wave 1. So F******************************* eeeeezy but still the stupidos come at me.

Ok Joe this is easy.
Calmly post why this member is wrong, there's no reason to "stick it in his ***". I'm sure rufus is a very nice chap and will play nice to any postal proofs refuting the allegations against you. Btw this isnt the thread for that.

Ok Joe this is easy.
Calmly post why this member is wrong, there's no reason to "stick it in his ***". I'm sure rufus is a very nice chap and will play nice to any postal proofs refuting the allegations against you. Btw this isnt the thread for that.

OK, understand, Don.. Thanks for your help. :)

They're all nice chaps except when it comes to me!!!! they will never agree that something works even if it does, just because I'm showing it. That's the reality. But this is not a complaint, Don. I accept all attacks against me, but all I ask for is fairness when I respond - almost always I'm hammered with a warning or threat of banning or even get banned on the spot. Thing is Don, I can't be as nice as you guys, sweet cuddly fellas - I'm not built that way. Just reading the stuff that Sharky says to all the guys makes me think I've arrived in Cheesecake-factory-LaLaLand:) The real world is anything but .................

I know you're a busy guy so no need to respond to stuff unless super urgent. Right now there is no urgency for anything, all is well.

Uncle Don,

Requesting credit that can be used toward banning in the future for the following post and call and trade geared toward the Englishmen who hate me - thereby not only turning the other cheek but also following the Scriptures, "give to those who persecute you"

Thread is here
Posts #381 - 387

First relevant post #381 is here: on July 1, 2019 while USDJPY was crashing for 4 years and every mother's son was bearish and disgusted, Fibo made this outstanding call: "Homework for the Englishmen"

Homework for the Englishmen :) :cool:

USDJPY ............ big opportunity to finally be able to clear out of London and bugger off where other Brits have gone and are in Paradise - many destination Paradises. But one thing is in short supply. The vehicle to engineer one's escape from London. All these other cats are generally living on fixed income plus a few extra bucks here and there.

They don't got what the Englishmen here got. A retirement opportunity so compelling, its staggering.

USDJPY

stare at the 100 year monthy chart first. Then stare at the weekly then the daily. Confusion ought to reign supreme. Then drop once more to the weekly. Look again. See the triangle sideways pattern for years?

Its ending soon.

Upwave aborning. Prepare weaponry.

Look at the chart now today, Jan 9, 2020

Uncle Don,

RE: request for credits towards future banning

this USDJPY might turn out to be the CALL of the century. Would be very appreciative of all the credits I can get, I know I exhaust them rapidly - can't help it, Don. What nobody realizes is that the dollar/yen has been correcting a rise from the early 1900 years and that the correction hit 78.6%. Therefore there is a good chance the dollar vs Yen will go to astronomical levels as the trend up continues. But we will be happy to just trade it on weekly like a Warren Buffet style and beat him at his own game - with aplomb by taking the exit a couple years before him - that's how slow he is compared to Fibo.

Additional credits toward banning requested for the following USDJPY thread that is not only spot on but absooutely f***in stellar

Uncle Don,

The next time one of your deadbeats gives me sh*t about how fibonacci is bogus, pls whack them over the head with a saucepan. You're English so you're allowed to do this whacking. Me? They'd arrest me for child molestation and touching inappropriately.

Watch the current USDJPY rebound grom aknown fibo level market well in advance on the chart. The well known level of 38.2%. Do you see the rocket move north after just touching that level?

Think of me kindly, Don, I am no enemy. :)

For credits towards future banning please take into account the rocket launch off of FIBO level 38.2% on 1H timeframe for USDJPY, (the gift to the Englishmen) ............ which is the sister of 61.8%, twin sisters actually who love and worship each other. Both are friends of Fibo and love him dearly

new_trader posted this in her Journal for me

"new_trader's in your head now deadbroke fibo_trader, there's no escape, ever!"

:) :) :) :) :)

new_trader shreds the detractors' brain.

T2W protection from Fibo = don't let him in. Imagine what would happen if fibo is allowed to post to her thread, i.e. "you have insufficient priveleges to post" is lifted .............

Its akin to taking her out to dinner and looking straight into her eyes as she starts to tremble and throb. Then I touch her on the arm, affectionately. The goosebumps erupts. There is no escape.:)

A love note for Fibo from new_trader :) :) :) :)

The Deranged Logic of Detractors (True Story)
The price of gold falls; the detractors write, “Ha ha, new_trader is losing money”
The price of gold rises; the detractors write, “new_trader is only trading demo”
Someone writes they lose money trading, the detractors write, “I can help you”
Someone writes they make money trading, the detractors write, “FUϹK you, prove it”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God, do I love it so! :) Doll, come to daddy, now :)