Thread Blocked? Call Dyna-Rod!

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6
Here we go, then: for the hundreds of daft, ignorant c**** that reside here at T2W. Granted that none of these ignorant C**** belong to either Don or Trader333. But the fact that they get protection is a joke of the century in that none really gives a sh*t about the 2 moderators and consider them to be slaves worse than janitors. Misguided are both these moderators. Damn shame! They deserve better, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better

T2W Fibonacci usage test #1: overview - which all by itself, even without further evidence and argument blows all members' Fibonacci-is-fudged-by-Fibo" out the f******in window. Here's how and why

Go back to the hundreds of charts I've posted, not just one, but hundreds. Look at the date and time stamp of the post. Then take your smartphone and snap a photo of the chart in the post and save it. Then go forward in time to a post where I, much later, say days or weeks later in time, called a SLAM DUNK!!! and showed the updated chart. Then open your saved photo and note how Price came right to the Fibonacci level in your photo. Sometimes it did not and continued down to the next Fibo but even that was shown on the chart as a possibility.

So tell me how such a Miracle could occur? The only thing I can conclude is that under stealth of darkness, Fibo sneaked into T2W office computer and changed the dates and chart to the current one so as to have a slam Dunk!!

The only area where this has failed is my failed trade in SPY - and I still don't have it figured out but am working on it and will have it all wrapped up soon. But here's the thing: even with the error in SPY I still made a profit in the fiasco trade on pages 1-10 of my thread

Don, I'd burn this f***in place to the ground and get some international traders from America, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Australia, Canada etc., in here asap.

Even a teensy weensy country like Thailand has a stock market and forum loaded with pure international players.

Start the ball rolling, Don. Bring it on. Title it: Fibo puts the entire site in a chokehold and f**** 'em all with aplomb! :):):):):):):):)

Watch how I try to wake up your dopey ass c****
The EVER generous Fibo - this example is the latest one, see the date of the lead up to it, then see the actual entry way before any c*** her had an inkling, then finally see the slam dunk when Bitcoin obliged and went my way. Now we don't know how profitable this will be - but I take the big risk and open the door to big money. that my friends is called balls and integrity all rolled into one

I'm thinking you were asleep and missed the bottom.

I'm thinking you're doing the same thing again - Nov 22 low. Get some coffee and use a STOP. Then stop talking and DO!

Bitcoin:

Buy stop = 7200 (right above the thick red trendline shown in 1H chart)

If no joy in reversal, then next downside target = 5,984 - 6,000

View attachment 271914

See quote first ..............

There appears to be a breakout on 1H, but its still under my buy stop of 7,200. There is no other confirmation to go LONG.
Even the indicators are not responding to my "go Bitty, go"

If I get triggered I'm placing my STOP at 6635

View attachment 272063

NVP's way of thinking about Bitcoin? :)

A Bitcoin trader walks into a bar, orders a whiskey, pays the bartender one bitcoin and says, "By this time tomorrow it might be worth a million bucks!"

The bartender pours him a glass of water and says, "By this time tomorrow it might be Scotch."

Triggered. See chart in quote, then updated below. Too early to tell doodly but indicators are just about starting to break out - resistance at 200-pd ema on 1H is significant as its sloping down quite hard. Don't have much hope in this trade. STOP is at 6635 as stated in post #44

View attachment 272121

Bitcoin:

see post #44
(There appears to be a breakout on 1H, but its still under my buy stop of 7,200. There is no other confirmation to go LONG.
Even the indicators are not responding to my "go Bitty, go"

If I get triggered I'm placing my STOP at 66350

daily chart:
There is finally some response from the Indicators. See lower panel for RSI breakout. Macd not yet. See previous chart for 1H breakout on both indicators but very young, not reliable

View attachment 272122

You missed this one too, just like I warned.

Slam Dunk!

Mummy, see what I mean? You talk when you should be oiling your gun but you, you oil your gun at the top and fire Long. Reverse your actions. Talk is for AFTER the move is over - its called, "sit back and enjoy you spoils as passive income pours in guaranteed by your STOP or at worst the payoff is breakeven or small small loss"

At 2:34 (Shhhhhhhh!!! I told you to be quiet!) :):):)

Climb on board, Mummy but watch the false notes like the resistance at the 200-day etc.,

This concludes just ONE example - this one on Bitcoin with full chronological date/time stamp and charts mostly showing the 61.8% Fib where the turn was expected.

Hundreds of examples more, many on on your own f***** home currency GBP. Even that you idiots cannot do right.

Your house is a f***** disgrace, Don. Burn it down!

YOU and only you are welcome to learn Fibonacci trading. Here's why! In your profile

couldn't trade me way outa paper bag! :) :) :)

you scored big points with Fibo. Huge points. And remember this: I don't need reciprocation when I like somebody. You can hate me like the rest, I don't give a fck!

The EVER generous fibo charges NOT for anything - GOD takes care of Fibo in exponential amounts simply becaue nobody on Earth has the guts or balls to be generous even to total C****.

Don, you banned me for the use of the word, "C***"

You don't even know what's going on in your own country w.r.t. the C-word.

Learn don, learn, learn before its too late!

Have a good one, Don.

When I get back later today, odds are 99% I will be banned! Fck it! Life's a bitch and then you die! the whole sh*thouse we live in is going up in flames anyway.

I've alread canceled my subscription to the Resurrection
Sent my credentials to the House of Detention

:)

Bellowing thru' a megaphone to Don ................... to step in and stop the wanton slaughter of Brits. Its not the Muslims, its they themselves on a death mission. One after the other. And see who the encouragement comes from in the thread? Why, its all your core engine of old timers. wackypete2, ffsear, codybullington, cantagril, panda, timsk. Cantagril alone has sent many members to the poorhouse as I have observed time and again. Worst part? They are never there to say sorry, bad call - just let the recipient rot in agony and ignominious defeat.

Do something Don. there is needless DEATH and DECAY and dismemberment going on here. Parents will sooner or later come to collect for their their sons/daughters' wanton slaughter encouragement

What kind of a ship are you running here besides that lready stated vessel for sea going snitches?

ROFLMAO!

Don, check out this guy, he bought the top at exactly the top, expecting it to go to 1.4. Ignored my posts saying TA don't work. Look at the losses. :):):):):):) He's lost his house and car. Guaranteed. Yet here he is trading again as if nothing untoward happened.
What kind of a show are you running here, Don? :):):)

Don, he didn't see the Fibo resistance at 361.8%, didn't see the Fibo extension on his own timeframe of 5-min giving an almost perfect hit at 261.8% = clear out. Worse still and evn bigger warning is the yellow grid with wave measurement of 261.8%. Then he ignored the horizontal consolidation breakdown, then he ignored the 200-pd breakdown on 5-min.

My God, Don, what kind of a ship have you got here? They're all destitute and going destitut-er.

View attachment 272779

Also not yet seen a robust defence of your use of fibs, I take it you aren't going there?

You're too slow. Any slower and you'll be slower than wackypete2 and going backwards

Basic-basic, rock bottom basic, Don. Recent GBP example. Daily 4/17/18 to 9/3/19 see grid in 3 stages. Retracement grids should have at least the 3 basic levels shown, 38.2%, 50%, 61.8%. Sometimes I add 23.6% and 78.6% and on occasion, 88.3% - all Fib #s except for 50%

retracement and rally/reversal at 61.8%

next one will give bear rally to the recent rally that had your entire gang outfoxed.

61.8%, 38.2% reversal with huge wick.

Then correction to 61.8%, back up a little past 50%.

Now dig this, Don

Take the recent rally from Sept 3 to Dec 13. Place grid there but pull a FIBO stunt on it by placing the 100% at the top and the 0% at the low. this way you get to see extensions of the wave too. Like 123.6% (not shown to reduce clutter) 138.2%

But not how Price dropped right to the 61.8% Fib and bounced up.

Now dig this: Same GBP daily chart. Measure waves 1 to 3 grid. Then move the grid to the right so the 0% is at the low of wave 4 as shown. The hit comes in at 61.8% = very common target. The long wick gives it even more credence.

The above is only basic-basic-basic-basic ...................... the entire world has heard about basic-basic, but 99% cannot apply it. At T2W most have heard about Fibs but none can apply it.

See this thread: Losers galore, nobody has a clue. Misery loves company. At every funeral you will find wackypete2 and cantagril. Misery loves company

Same chart showing how the Fibo method flogs all other methods known to man with near precise target. shown is the Golden ratio 61.8% meaurement of Waves 1-3 then placed on wave 4 low (triangle so abcde). But notice how nicely the trendlines perform. The lowest timeframe was 4H to reduce clutter but for the 5th wave becasue one knows it it the end of this particular sequence, one could drop to 1H or 5-min for a stunningly better exit. But the sweetest exit is a beer drinking at the movies exit at Fibo 61.8%

The purple trendline is 4H

All of the above shown in the posts on GBP under my name .................. and all before they actually happened. Zero hindsight.

Here's yet another one with foresight and foreskin, no hindsight whatsoever .....................

See the support levels below 61.8%? These are standard levels as mentioned already. Minm. retracement has already been done by virtue of hitting the 61.8% level. The fact that it came close to the axis of the traingle but did not exactly touch it leaves the possibility that the retracement could go to 50%. then review again.

However a breakout above the downsloping trendline shown will mean we continue to my other targets mentioned elsewhere

There's a lot more for Uncle Don but since he is going to ban me and I might never see him again I will leave him with this stunner. Again always ahead of time unlike his gang of bullshit artists and liars and pretenders and scammers on demo

Where COULD .................. GBP go? For this we will have to get a better view of GBP's bone structure so we gots to go to the Weekly timeframe.

Uncle Don, do you see the numbers, 1, 2, 3 ...........? These represent the lows and the high. Place your FIBO Expansion tool also called Projection tool on these 3 points and boom .................. do you see the 61.8%, 100%, 161.8% levels in golden yellow?

Do you already see the perfect hit at the golden ratio 61.8%? this is where brewski died, lost his house and car but is pretending nothing happened - therefore on DEMO getting buggered. Wackpete2, 3 and 1 all getting raped.

Therefore if GBP breaks out above my trendline shown in previous post above and then takes out 61.8% we are headed to 100% as the next station = 1.4484

and if we get really lucky and 100% is taken out we could go to 161.8% at 1.6041 ........ as mentioned already quite a while ago but always well in advance.

Uncle Don,

If you ever decide to get into this business get in touch with NVP only. shitcan the rest of the clowns here. Dump 'em all. They're an infectious disease and will kill your trading quicker than Hell.

Dump the misery loves company sentiment, go it alone

Separate out and go on your own. NVP also thinks that John Murphy's book is a good start. Reconfirm with him. It is my starting recommendation. the rest will come one step at a time. The list of books mentioned at T2W by all the idiots over the years - fck 'em all, don't read any.

20 years you've been bufooning here at this dump and learned nothing. Maybe you don't want to trade. that's OK. But if you do, get the fck out as far away from these clowns as you can.

THEY are good for ME but not good for you.

Big big big view of GBP that dispenses with thousands of shit threads at T2W like Mulsims, Islamophobia, Brexit, Geopolitics and whatnot ........................................

If GBP falls below 61.8% shown on right of this monthly long-term chart, UK is f********. Need to couple this together with the EURGBP monthly (some other time) for an even clearer picture of UK's future relative to Europe. Monthly from 1980 shown

Use the same projection tool I showed you in the preceding post

Good morning Joe, thanks for the charts and your explanation of how you use fibs.

Your latest list "core engine of old timers" all lifted from a journal this time. Can you please refrain from these continued lists, quite obviously made to draw in members to conflict with you. Although quite why you included cody is beyond me:unsure:

Referring to the journal in question, I hold anyone who posts their trading progress, win or lose, in very high regard, so please respect members that do so, especially in journals.

Good morning Joe, thanks for the charts and your explanation of how you use fibs.

Your latest list "core engine of old timers" all lifted from a journal this time. Can you please refrain from these continued lists, quite obviously made to draw in members to conflict with you. Although quite why you included cody is beyond me:unsure:

Referring to the journal in question, I hold anyone who posts their trading progress, win or lose, in very high regard, so please respect members that do so, especially in journals.

Hahahaha, its morning here too :)

Were the charts OK for you? Or are you going to state that the charts are fudged? Might as well let me know now while the subject is FRESH so we can put this behind us. One step at a time.

cody was a mistake, confused with someone else. Does not belong on the list. My mistake. Sorry. sorry to cody too.

Ok, Lists are a done deal. I've run out of deputies anyway. I've got 'em all.

Its generally a bad idea for me to go into Journals. Nothing but trouble.