Thread Blocked? Call Dyna-Rod!

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,433 156
How deep is the attacking of Americans at T2W? Deep, baby, deep. It started in early 2000s - see for yourselves, the snide comments the negative stuff the ganging up ................ evidence is all right here baby

Fibo has the experience - he knows these s*ns of B*itches quite well, too well in fact.

When Fibo first came here to T2W it started within days. Like Johnny Rambo said, "They drew first blood, sir!"

Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia ..... same story ............ 100s and 1000s Brits will attack the lone or few Americans, but never in a one on one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEAKDOOR = 99.98% BRIT

............................. ad infinitum

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,433 156
You know Fibo - he DO the research first

opening post by Fibo

It is now 70 years since GIs first landed on British soil to join their allies during WWII. Before the war, ordinary British people only knew Americans as the gangsters and heroes from the silver screen. They were in for a shock. :):)

The first GIs landed on Britain's shores in 1942 and brought with them candy, Coca-Cola, cigarettes and nylon.

A Home Office report in 1945 reported that girls saw the US as a "magic country" and that the American "proneness to spoil a girl" made them the most attractive boyfriends. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

The girls went mad. They never had such a good time. They had never been with fellows who had so much money," ROFLMAO

Children would flock around them and cry "got any gum, chum?"

GIs were reportedly very generous. With average salaries more than five times that of a British soldier and no living expenses to worry about, there was plenty of time for parties. ROFLMAO

And their generous nature made them alluring to women - around 70,000 British women became GI brides. :whistle::whistle:

Perhaps surprisingly for a country at war, entertainment increased. GIs hosted parties, charming many women in the process. But girls who spent too much time with GIs were sometimes called "Yankee bags" - and estimates suggest around 9,000 war babies were born out of wedlock as a result of these liaisons. :whistle::whistle:

Many though, especially women, loved American culture - the music and consumerism, and had a view of "America as an ideal" ROFLMAO

GIs, with their salaries, swish uniforms and flirtatious nature, symbolised the "gradual dominance of the US in the alliance" :whistle: :whistle:

Hahahahahahahahahaha, God, do I love it so!! No wonder they're pissed at us and are always taking it out on us!!!!
I understand now, Father. There is no more mystery. :):):):):)

Lightning McQueen

4,935 786
Attacking of Americans at T2W? no definitely not seen any. So let me get this right, you post off site links to try prove this. No, post T2W links to this, all else is nonsense.

Also enough of the Rambo nonsense already, have I ever banned you? no, have you yet been blocked from your own threads? no. Only you controls what happens going forward.

Also re trenchtrader et el I stand corrected, on reflection and further looking, sadly team America is no more :(
your team mate in there is likely Asian/eastern European I'd guess.

Start the new year happy fibo, don't troll/spam threads and everything will be fine, talking of which I take it the phone call to ET didn't go well? never mind, maybe donna forex will like you, are they still a thing?

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,433 156
Attacking of Americans at T2W? no definitely not seen any. So let me get this right, you post off site links to try prove this. No, post T2W links to this, all else is nonsense.

Also enough of the Rambo nonsense already, have I ever banned you? no, have you yet been blocked from your own threads? no. Only you controls what happens going forward.

Also re trenchtrader et el I stand corrected, on reflection and further looking, sadly team America is no more :(
your team mate in there is likely Asian/eastern European I'd guess.

Start the new year happy fibo, don't troll/spam threads and everything will be fine, talking of which I take it the phone call to ET didn't go well? never mind, maybe donna forex will like you, are they still a thing?

Good morning, Don :):):):):) (the Rambo name dies Today :whistle:)

<<<< Attacking of Americans at T2W? ............. no definitely not seen any <<<<<
Fair enough, I will do the work and bring 'em to your attention. See related post next, pls for further real life clarification

<<<< have I ever banned you? no, have you yet been blocked from your own threads? no. Only you controls what happens going forward<<<<<
Correct! It is Trader333 who banned me, not you. But you were dishing out banning warnings like there was no tomorrow .......... just one example was "there is no c**ting allowed on this board, next time you're gone for good (approx.). I even sent you the document from prime UK explaining that c**t is totally normal usage in UK, not in America and that Brits call even their friends, "c**ts"

>>>> Re: Trenchtrader>>>>
is American. Many others will by now have changed their nationality upon reading my posts. Its a service to Americans to not expose themselves to attack by terrorists, often worse than Al Qaeda/ISIS in the sense that their bombs go to the spleen, liver, kidneys and pancreas.

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,433 156
Only you controls what happens going forward.

Incorrect, Don. YOU and only YOU control what happens to me going forward. I have no say in the matter; its never up to me, here. Why? You have the entire Brit mob on your side + you don't like me personally (as is obvious) + you receive ?????????? requests daily to ban me for good. I have a chance against such odds? I'd say my survival chances are ZERO. Its not DEATH that scares me, its LIVIN that's hard when everything you say or do is opposite to the stupid crowd especially in markets and trading

I prefer death than to change this, Don. Life ain't worth a shit if you have to give up individuality in order to live. I'll take DEATH in a jiffy

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,433 156

I'm a happy guy most of the time, Don :)

>>>>> don't troll/spam <<<<
Sorry Don, that is very hard to do, almost impossible for me as everything I say and do is considered troll/spam when the recipients are Politically Correct (which is ALL of this site, no exceptions except for just one individual named NVP)
And by the way, since it was you who mentioned poster NVP, let me remind you what my reply was ................. "Without NVP posting and contributing at T2W, the site would sink to non-existence in an ogonblick - he is the only true international fella here who transcends being a Brit or American or any such nonsense. None of you are even fit to wipe his shoes"

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,433 156
talking of which I take it the phone call to ET didn't go well? never mind, maybe donna forex will like you, are they still a thing?

>>>>>> talking of which I take it the phone call to ET didn't go well? <<<<<<

Correct, Don - the phone call did not go well. Partner of 20 years threatened to quit instantly if I was let on again. He is a cop just like you. Strongman poster named "destriero" would also blow a gasket if I was let on again as I challenged him to a live one on one trading fight, winner take all - he ducked and declined despite having a Journal full of live trading so it was nothing extra for him to take me on.

Trouble just follows a Man, Don :cool:

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,433 156

Correct, Don. I will, as already stated dig up T2W links to back this up. But the links posted thus far, yes all off-site links, hopefully would indicate to you the predominant, ongoing dislike/hatred by Brits towards Americans in areas where Brits are in the majority.

Just one example ..................... an ongoing outright bullying of several Americans by thousands of gangbanging Brits (all moderators and owner were also Brit, just like here). At the swimming pool at the Dungtawaan Hotel, as a visitor to Thigh_Land I overheard a small group of Americans lamenting about the sh*t they were getting from the gang of Brits, the dominant expat force. I said I could help. They told me how to become a member and so I did and read thru' as much of the attacks to get a grip on the overall scene.

It was outrageous Don. It was worse than even what terrorists do to Americans. Way over the top and way not called for. there was clearly hatred and intense displeasure. So I posted this .

Comparing UK to the USA is akin to comparing a frog's p***y to the Panama Canal

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,433 156
They took it upon themselves to figure out who I was and they did and came after me - there were 8 of them right on Loi Kroh street where I used to go for pizza and p****y. It was a vicious fight, 1 versus 8, I got the worst of it and would have gotten worse as I would not back down, but 3 Thai guys, shopkeepers who knew me well intervened and Muay=Thai-ed these Brits into broken bones. We ALL ended up in the hospital.

After release all had to be at the Police Station and here is what the cops said to the Brits, "you are very bad mans" They were all thrown in jail for 30 days, every single one of them.

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,433 156
Each week thereafter, almost daily the head cop superintendent would call me and ask, "do you forgive 'em?" I said, NO. but I asked why? He said the British consulate was threatening the Thais with some sort of action and if they didn't give in they'd be in trouble - as per Bangkok instructions. So I called the US Embassy and asked for help.
Long story short: After the American Consulate/Embassy intervened and researched the entire episode and what led up to it, the 8 Brits sentense was extended to 6 months with instant deportation proceedings in play.

What the biggest miscalculation of the Brits was:

Thailand loves America and Americans: (1) Treaty which clearly states, "extend rapid speedy service to any American" (2) best tippers (3) Women would walk past 100s of Brits just to get to an American. (4) Thai Police, when they pull over an american for a traffic infraction, will never issue a ticket nor accept a bribe. (5) At the airport in BKK on arrival you must have a visa or you get only 30 day stay, tops - I get indefinite stay = no time limit and I'm guessing so do other Americans.

People are jealous of Americans. that's just the way it is

Rufus_Leakey

213 91
They took it upon themselves to figure out who I was and they did and came after me ... We ALL ended up in the hospital.

Assuming your account is not complete fiction, the result of you getting hurt isn't too surprising.

When you offend others in public, they might not be civil to you in person.

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,433 156
Assuming your account is not complete fiction, the result of you getting hurt isn't too surprising.

You always assume everything I write is fiction but you keep coming back at me. Why? It means you are not sure. Which means there is only one sure fire way, one road that remains open. That road is the one I started a thread on but there are no takers.

A meeting of 20-50 T2W-ers in London for a party where trading records are shared and verified for a 10-yr span (1-yr is acceptable for new traders)

So eeeeZeeee to settle its just baffling why nobody has taken me up on it especially considering I'm doing the long distance flying and carrying the brunt of the entire cost of dinner and parties for people who can't stand me or hate me or worse.

Why? Because there is no greater joy on Earth than to put my finger in 50 Brit bums in one shot and send them all into a tailspin that an American can make so much f***** money.

Hurrry hurry hurrry let's do this before I get banned

Offer still open for 2020.

As Judge Judy says, "you don't need a good memory if you don't lie" Judge Judy handles a courtroom (all liars) the exact same way Fibo handles Forums (all liars)

Juddge Judy = the only woman in America who does not do politically correct and is so fair that she will step in and help any MAN who is right regardless the lies b*tches tell.

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,433 156

Wrong! You are demonstrating over and over your gross level of stupidity - 6 months now you've come at me with such stupid stuff.

Its the LAW, clown - he who raises his hand to strike another goes to jail and often the key is thrown away for 5 years. Applies to most countries. In Britain too. But you, you're just too stupid, yet to come to argue with Fibo - you not only not bring gold, frankincense and myrrh, but you have the audacity to bring no live trades or trading account sharing willingness.

Don, I'm sending this jackass to the Sewer. I'm doing you a favor, Don. Clean this f***** place up for cryin out loud. There are way too many stupidisssimo fcks renting apartments here - and they are all Brits.

Q.E.D.

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,433 156

The Ever helpful Fibo, the Ever educating Fibo of Brits about their own country :)

The maximum sentence allowed by law for common assault is six months imprisonment, and cases can only be heard in the magistrates’ court. If the assault is racially or religiously aggravated, the maximum sentence is two years imprisonment and cases can be heard in the Crown Court as well.

What about assault by 8 Brits versus 1 American? Hahahahahaha, my kind of lay-down case. And what the Thai bystanders told the Police was that 3 of the 8 Brits circled the American from behind and one had a knife. There was considerable mirth when it was revealed to the Police that one of the 3 Thai Muay-Thai cats who intervened on Fibo's behalf was the weekly fighter in the ring just 3 blocks down on Loi Kroh street, a bonecrusher.

Needless to say, bonecrusher and Fibo are the best of friends nowadays.

All 8 brits have been deported.

The best part. All is quiet on the forum board as the Thai superintendent contacted the forum owner (a Brit resident in Hong Kong) and told him this would not be tolerated in thailand and that the board would be shut down on any further incident.

End of story.

America wins again even though staggering odds of 8 vs 1.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock