Thread Blocked? Call Dyna-Rod!

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6
Only you controls what happens going forward.

Incorrect, Don. YOU and only YOU control what happens to me going forward. I have no say in the matter; its never up to me, here. Why? You have the entire Brit mob on your side + you don't like me personally (as is obvious) + you receive ?????????? requests daily to ban me for good. I have a chance against such odds? I'd say my survival chances are ZERO. Its not DEATH that scares me, its LIVIN that's hard when everything you say or do is opposite to the stupid crowd especially in markets and trading

I prefer death than to change this, Don. Life ain't worth a shit if you have to give up individuality in order to live. I'll take DEATH in a jiffy

Start the new year happy fibo, don't troll/spam threads and everything will be fine, talking of which I take it the phone call to ET didn't go well? never mind, maybe donna forex will like you, are they still a thing?

I'm a happy guy most of the time, Don :)

>>>>> don't troll/spam <<<<
Sorry Don, that is very hard to do, almost impossible for me as everything I say and do is considered troll/spam when the recipients are Politically Correct (which is ALL of this site, no exceptions except for just one individual named NVP)
And by the way, since it was you who mentioned poster NVP, let me remind you what my reply was ................. "Without NVP posting and contributing at T2W, the site would sink to non-existence in an ogonblick - he is the only true international fella here who transcends being a Brit or American or any such nonsense. None of you are even fit to wipe his shoes"

talking of which I take it the phone call to ET didn't go well? never mind, maybe donna forex will like you, are they still a thing?

>>>>>> talking of which I take it the phone call to ET didn't go well? <<<<<<

Correct, Don - the phone call did not go well. Partner of 20 years threatened to quit instantly if I was let on again. He is a cop just like you. Strongman poster named "destriero" would also blow a gasket if I was let on again as I challenged him to a live one on one trading fight, winner take all - he ducked and declined despite having a Journal full of live trading so it was nothing extra for him to take me on.

Trouble just follows a Man, Don :cool:

Attacking of Americans at T2W? no definitely not seen any. So let me get this right, you post off site links to try prove this. No, post T2W links to this, all else is nonsense.

Correct, Don. I will, as already stated dig up T2W links to back this up. But the links posted thus far, yes all off-site links, hopefully would indicate to you the predominant, ongoing dislike/hatred by Brits towards Americans in areas where Brits are in the majority.

Just one example ..................... an ongoing outright bullying of several Americans by thousands of gangbanging Brits (all moderators and owner were also Brit, just like here). At the swimming pool at the Dungtawaan Hotel, as a visitor to Thigh_Land I overheard a small group of Americans lamenting about the sh*t they were getting from the gang of Brits, the dominant expat force. I said I could help. They told me how to become a member and so I did and read thru' as much of the attacks to get a grip on the overall scene.

It was outrageous Don. It was worse than even what terrorists do to Americans. Way over the top and way not called for. there was clearly hatred and intense displeasure. So I posted this .

Comparing UK to the USA is akin to comparing a frog's p***y to the Panama Canal

They took it upon themselves to figure out who I was and they did and came after me - there were 8 of them right on Loi Kroh street where I used to go for pizza and p****y. It was a vicious fight, 1 versus 8, I got the worst of it and would have gotten worse as I would not back down, but 3 Thai guys, shopkeepers who knew me well intervened and Muay=Thai-ed these Brits into broken bones. We ALL ended up in the hospital.

After release all had to be at the Police Station and here is what the cops said to the Brits, "you are very bad mans" They were all thrown in jail for 30 days, every single one of them.

Each week thereafter, almost daily the head cop superintendent would call me and ask, "do you forgive 'em?" I said, NO. but I asked why? He said the British consulate was threatening the Thais with some sort of action and if they didn't give in they'd be in trouble - as per Bangkok instructions. So I called the US Embassy and asked for help.
Long story short: After the American Consulate/Embassy intervened and researched the entire episode and what led up to it, the 8 Brits sentense was extended to 6 months with instant deportation proceedings in play.

What the biggest miscalculation of the Brits was:

Thailand loves America and Americans: (1) Treaty which clearly states, "extend rapid speedy service to any American" (2) best tippers (3) Women would walk past 100s of Brits just to get to an American. (4) Thai Police, when they pull over an american for a traffic infraction, will never issue a ticket nor accept a bribe. (5) At the airport in BKK on arrival you must have a visa or you get only 30 day stay, tops - I get indefinite stay = no time limit and I'm guessing so do other Americans.

People are jealous of Americans. that's just the way it is

They took it upon themselves to figure out who I was and they did and came after me ... We ALL ended up in the hospital.

Assuming your account is not complete fiction, the result of you getting hurt isn't too surprising.

When you offend others in public, they might not be civil to you in person.

Assuming your account is not complete fiction, the result of you getting hurt isn't too surprising.

You always assume everything I write is fiction but you keep coming back at me. Why? It means you are not sure. Which means there is only one sure fire way, one road that remains open. That road is the one I started a thread on but there are no takers.

A meeting of 20-50 T2W-ers in London for a party where trading records are shared and verified for a 10-yr span (1-yr is acceptable for new traders)

So eeeeZeeee to settle its just baffling why nobody has taken me up on it especially considering I'm doing the long distance flying and carrying the brunt of the entire cost of dinner and parties for people who can't stand me or hate me or worse.

Why? Because there is no greater joy on Earth than to put my finger in 50 Brit bums in one shot and send them all into a tailspin that an American can make so much f***** money.

Hurrry hurry hurrry let's do this before I get banned

Offer still open for 2020.

As Judge Judy says, "you don't need a good memory if you don't lie" Judge Judy handles a courtroom (all liars) the exact same way Fibo handles Forums (all liars)

Juddge Judy = the only woman in America who does not do politically correct and is so fair that she will step in and help any MAN who is right regardless the lies b*tches tell.

Wrong! You are demonstrating over and over your gross level of stupidity - 6 months now you've come at me with such stupid stuff.

Its the LAW, clown - he who raises his hand to strike another goes to jail and often the key is thrown away for 5 years. Applies to most countries. In Britain too. But you, you're just too stupid, yet to come to argue with Fibo - you not only not bring gold, frankincense and myrrh, but you have the audacity to bring no live trades or trading account sharing willingness.

Don, I'm sending this jackass to the Sewer. I'm doing you a favor, Don. Clean this f***** place up for cryin out loud. There are way too many stupidisssimo fcks renting apartments here - and they are all Brits.

Q.E.D.

The Ever helpful Fibo, the Ever educating Fibo of Brits about their own country :)

The maximum sentence allowed by law for common assault is six months imprisonment, and cases can only be heard in the magistrates’ court. If the assault is racially or religiously aggravated, the maximum sentence is two years imprisonment and cases can be heard in the Crown Court as well.

What about assault by 8 Brits versus 1 American? Hahahahahaha, my kind of lay-down case. And what the Thai bystanders told the Police was that 3 of the 8 Brits circled the American from behind and one had a knife. There was considerable mirth when it was revealed to the Police that one of the 3 Thai Muay-Thai cats who intervened on Fibo's behalf was the weekly fighter in the ring just 3 blocks down on Loi Kroh street, a bonecrusher.

Needless to say, bonecrusher and Fibo are the best of friends nowadays.

All 8 brits have been deported.

The best part. All is quiet on the forum board as the Thai superintendent contacted the forum owner (a Brit resident in Hong Kong) and told him this would not be tolerated in thailand and that the board would be shut down on any further incident.

End of story.

America wins again even though staggering odds of 8 vs 1.

es trading journal has no blocks, journals threads have the ability to keep out unwanted chatter, this is either switched on or off at the thread starters discretion. What can happen if a journal has no such protections? see pic of the spammage!

Yes, that's right. My trading journal can be read by anyone interested in learning about the markets, economics and philosophy. (y)

Yes, that's right. My trading journal can be read by anyone interested in learning about the markets, economics and philosophy. (y)

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuull sh*t! :):):) (1) But only those who agree and pet her on the head can reply = one way traffic = one-sided trade =T2W. The real deal is to not only have readers galore but also posters who both agree and disagree and then taking up the ones who disagree so a discussion can be had.

(2) Cowardice at its peak: throw bombs from behind closed doors at dissenter(s) but don't let the recipient reciprocate. Circular motion with the right hand

Behold new_trader's obsession and bomb slinging from behind locked and sealed doors that Fibo is prevented from entering - thought I was banned from entering by DON but it is nowproven in this thread the ban comes from my doll herself, new_trader .....................

YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO REPLY HERE.

Bombs thrown by doll, new_trader ROFLMAO ........... what she does not realize is that I am oh so used to this type of sh*t from women its actually entertainment of the highest level. No beauty can tolerate Fibo who flat out says, "are you going to put out or not?" :)

To be released from my MONKEY CAGE:

Gold price MUST fall to USD700 over the next several months. Since 'several' is not exact, I will give deadbroke fibo_trader until the end of 2019 for the fall to USD700. If gold never falls to USD700 by the end of 2019 then the above post from deadbroke fibo_trader will stay in my MONKEY CAGE, where it belongs!

Questioning my trading ability is one thing but making a slur about my trading integrity has earned deadbroke fibo_trader an early lock-up in my monkey cage, never to be released.

GOLD

As far as this post about Gold falling to USD700 before the end of 2019 is concerned. It still stands. I have something else planned for deadbroke fibo_trader if Gold never hits USD700 by the end of 2019. deadbroke fibo_trader is shit-scared about that call because he has changed the timeframe from several months to several years...too bad deadbroke fibo_trader, you aren't getting an extension from me...here have some peanuts and keep shitposting, it's very entertaining.

Appeal to the mods: DON'T ban deadbroke fibo_trader, ever. I haven't finished yet.

In the News today ............................... elsewhere on T2W Don has just deleted 4 of my posts that are in the joke department answered in response to NVP's similarly joking question, "did the Devil give you a good package?"

Like I said before ............... jokes are not allowed at T2W. Jokes against Americans are allowed but jokes against Brits are NOT. Bottomline: this place is already a friggin graveyard - jokes banned too? A friggin sinking ship for sure!!!!!

The jokes deleted today were told at ET by me. Go to the website www.elitetrader and read my posts there you will find the Devil jokes. I earned $50 for each of the jokes sent to Reader's Digest over the years (Brit was not in the jokes, but modifications are due here for relevancy ROFLMAO)

God help this place! Thjere are truly some serious ass cats in here - gone are the days of light mirth and play. Its all political correctness nowadays

Total income from Fibo designed jokes this lifetime = $13,252 :) :) :) :) :) :)

Don, requesting permission to post this joke: nationality is represented by ****

Fibo's girlfriend is Thai. She lives in the north among several foreigner occupied houses, a sort of upper-class upscale housing development. The **** wives cannot stand her because she catches so much fish at the lake and they never catch any. what's more she always goes to the other side of the lake from where the **** wives are.

This was extremely infuriating to the ****s. They already hated Fibo but now his girly was pissing them off too. They had to put an end to this.

So they confronted her at the lake the following day and asked, "tell us your secret or we will beat you up!"

Fibo's girly replied, "when I wake up in the morning I see which side, west or east or north or south Fibo's benevolence is pointing and I go to that side of the lake to fish - his eminence has never been wrong thus far"

Aha, what a stupid reply added one of the **** wives. What if its pointing straight up?

Girly replied, "I stay home"

Post your permission right here for me to post to your Journal. I promise (my Word) that it will be totally civil, strictly technical and charts on Gold with LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE real time entries and exits on the Daily timeframe - sorry no time for 1H etc.,

Come on doll, do it now. :) :) :)

Let's show the world at T2W what Fibo is made of tradingwise
Hindsight trading is for p*****s, Fibo is an Alpha Male - all trades are shown live with entries posted within seconds or 2 minutes of entry - none of the trades will be scalp so late by a few seconds hardly matters. ditto for all exits. Not only that, all trades will have the total TA detail included for all to see.

Fibo described to a T

Post permission now, doll

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuull sh*t! :):):) (1) But only those who agree and pet her on the head can reply = one way traffic = one-sided trade =T2W. The real deal is to not only have readers galore but also posters who both agree and disagree and then taking up the ones who disagree so a discussion can be had.

(2) Cowardice at its peak: throw bombs from behind closed doors at dissenter(s) but don't let the recipient reciprocate. Circular motion with the right hand

No it's not bullshіt! Anyone who wants to learn can read my trading journal, just like you are doing.(y)

No it's not bullshіt! Anyone who wants to learn can read my trading journal, just like you are doing.(y)

Learn what? that you lost your entire nest egg in Gold in 2013 - drawdown 3+ years? And then recently after your post on July 9? And you're asking for big trouble again NOW - again? SELL SELL

Approx 5 years later I reached that goal and made my last purchase of physical gold in December 2018. I am now Long 203oz physical gold, owned outright in safe storage. I am still adding to my physical silver position [currently 2020oz]. In addition to this I own derivatives and stocks related to gold. I will only add to my physical gold position if it dips below $US1300

Learn what? that you lost your entire nest egg in Gold in 2013 - drawdown 3+ years? And then recently after your post on July 9? And you're asking for big trouble again NOW - again? SELL SELL

Approx 5 years later I reached that goal and made my last purchase of physical gold in December 2018. I am now Long 203oz physical gold, owned outright in safe storage. I am still adding to my physical silver position [currently 2020oz]. In addition to this I own derivatives and stocks related to gold. I will only add to my physical gold position if it dips below $US1300

Once again Fibber is made to look like a total twonk.

Gold has just gapped up to a new daily high.
Gold took 52 months to drop from an all time high to the end of wave 2 @ $1046 and is currently 50 weeks into it's wave 3 move which in theory should see it exceed it's all time high price of $1920. If this is the case, then the new high price break will occur before the end of March 2020.
Given the current Geo Political situation, i'd say a new gold all time high is an odds on certainty.

Truth is.....you don't know jack sh1t bout nothin boi.