Thoughts on Jan 31 ( Brexit)

GBP short trade is now complete. FLAT. Gotta get some sleep baby, its 1:30 AM

F***in Hell I don't see any divergences on 5-min or 1H. This baby could just keep going south. But f***it I've had enough

I count 5 waves down on the 5-min. TF. The last wave is stellar steep and of course we could get wave extension but I'm not going to stay up for that.

diggin down into the fast stuff TFs FT ? ....slummin it with me ? ....N

diggin down into the fast stuff TFs FT ? ....slummin it with me ? ....N

It was your suggestion, remember? And a good one it was. Same techniques work but the feedback is soooooo much faster.
All new Fibo techniques are now tried out on 1H/5-min.

I'm done Baron, these sons of b*tches are just way too boring for me. Will however put the anal-ysis for Daily TF and come back periodically to update. Back at your house I'd have already had 50 traders in here already. Put Magna on alert, now with Des gone, I'm going to slide in the backdoor and pinch his ass and scare the sh*t out of him. Your chicky, O-------- has been sending me emails like there's no tomorrow. She says she's not interested in Des. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

trade what you see........should be tattooed on every traders chest .....

I regret mine.

chest tattoo.jpg

Hi,

What are people’s thoughts on the direction of cable in the last few days before the U.K. goes into the transition period?

As it’s still falling from the U.K. election results, I’m seeing if it carry’s on and breaks the 12942 area which was the last support then it could carry on falling.

But not to sure if it’s seen as a positive or negative ATM. I.e good that we’ve finally left but bad that there is 11months to get a deal through or a no deal Brexit may happen.

Your bigger worry is EURGBP.

GBP getting hammered by USD is a given and understandable but hammered by Euro too is downright mean and telling. In fact, just getting the language of EURGBP would dispense with a sh*tload of bs threads like Brexit, Islamaphobia and all the political threads concerning UK. Euro relationship is key.

Nothing else matters now, not the woman, not the money, not the land. The GBP came to see the Euro because she knows that now after all these years, the Euro will finally tell her what she is after - however, I suspect this will be only at the point of dying. GBP is no slouch, she knows this. She remembers the DM (the magnificent Deutsche Mark).

CHF is likely going to be a non-issue (needs more work on my part). But the Euro is key.

EURGBP hit a major landmark on December 2008. Dropped into July 2015 in 3 waves and then rose in what looks like a 5-er. This tells big Joe that the Primary Trend is UP. If this is correct and I won't know this as more time is needed to study this cat, all Hell will break loose on the next breakout topside.

My my my, its going to be a beautiful town, Europe-Town. Other junction grinders like George Soros and terrorists like him will try to kill it off but they won't succeed.

Why does this concern me? You kill France and we are all dead. Kill Paris and all the poetry is gone forever. That's why Hitler was screaming thru' a megaphone, "Is Paris burning yet?" That be the greatest country on Earth. The greatest location that even beats out el Zocalo in Oaxaca, Mexico ............. is Place St. Michel. No 2nd place contender not even in the USA

So IMHO, fck George Soros. Fck Hitler too.

EURGBP daily

plus EURUSD + GBPUSD and DXY are all that Big Joe needs to know wtf is going to happen in the world for next decades, no News, no TV, no nothing, just these 4 on all timeframes but especially monthly and quarterly for Euro.

USDCHF is a weak 5th, not as important. AUDUSD et al? All bogus bums. They have zero significance.

So, are we all still here?
Sun still rose today. Lights are still on, so I guess we made it through.

Although I did get an email from Prince Boris Johnson, who had £350million he wanted to give me.
There was a small handling fee, so he wanted my bank account and sort code.

Does that seem legit?

No baby, you got it all wrong. The exit is for THEM to escape from YOU so THEY don't get taken to the bottom of the ocean with YOU where YOUR ship is headed. YOU did THEM a favor. Cheers! Serendipity works in mysterious ways! The Lord? What about him? He created Serendipity.

It can't be any other way. Deutschland going to the bottom of the ocean? No way, Jose.

Trendie 101: Take the easy road. Never take the hard road.

Fibo 101: Hard road? yeah, but more importantly, the less traveled road

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Would you recommend Fibonacci trading Fibo? I’ve been trading what I see on a real account now. Going ok.

I see Barnier the unreasonable EU negotiator has now tested positive for the pox.
Perhaps there is a God after all ?