Thoughts on Jan 31 ( Brexit)

fibo_trader

Veteren member
4,916 86
I see GBP/USD doing exactly nothing unusual. A bit up, a bit down. Overall, following the same pattern as a week before and a week before that.

31/01 is a legally significant date which Parliament and the EU are unable to vary, but that day changes nothing in economic terms. I expect there will be some volatility as we start to get news and rumours concerning actual relationship arrangements for post-31/12 - and these could be wild.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You're killin me, Johnny. Go on back to ET and do your internship again. You don't know doody.

Tomorrow I will post the analysis for GBP. You are totaly clueless, Johnny.

fibo_trader

Veteren member
4,916 86
Is anybody going to trade Friday and the following Monday?
Do you anticipate any shenanigans on Friday, price-spikes, fake-outs, dealing-desk delays, etc.
Are you likely to hold any positions onto the weekend?

I am inclined to scale down and close on Thursday, and even let Monday pass to see any consequences. I know you're supposed to use this an opp to make loads, but I feel staying out is best, as its not a normal and repeatable event. (I rely on repeatable patterns).

Others?

P***y

I'm doin it baby and I'm not even Brit and don't give a rat's ass about your politics and whatnot. The charts said go short and I went short way before market open.

fibo_trader

Veteren member
4,916 86
GBP gone below 1.3100 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

f****in hilarious, I can't even draw another trendline, so steep is the fall. I'm running out of intermediate 1H Fibo levels like I'm runningout of deputies, hahahahha

Money keeps comin in.

fibo_trader

Veteren member
4,916 86
GBP short trade is now complete. FLAT. Gotta get some sleep baby, its 1:30 AM

F***in Hell I don't see any divergences on 5-min or 1H. This baby could just keep going south. But f***it I've had enough

I count 5 waves down on the 5-min. TF. The last wave is stellar steep and of course we could get wave extension but I'm not going to stay up for that.

fibo_trader

Veteren member
4,916 86
see chart in post #29, then this update. Hahahahaha, can't even draw another trendline becasue there is no rally

:):)

fibo_trader

Veteren member
4,916 86
Hi,

What are people’s thoughts on the direction of cable in the last few days before the U.K. goes into the transition period?

As it’s still falling from the U.K. election results, I’m seeing if it carry’s on and breaks the 12942 area which was the last support then it could carry on falling.

But not to sure if it’s seen as a positive or negative ATM. I.e good that we’ve finally left but bad that there is 11months to get a deal through or a no deal Brexit may happen.

Too much hocus-pocus, man. Make some f***in money and give it a rest with the vaginal small talk.

NVP

Legendary member
37,284 1,936
P***y

I'm doin it baby and I'm not even Brit and don't give a rat's ass about your politics and whatnot. The charts said go short and I went short way before market open.
trade what you see........should be tattooed on every traders chest .....

NVP

Legendary member
37,284 1,936
GBP short trade is now complete. FLAT. Gotta get some sleep baby, its 1:30 AM

F***in Hell I don't see any divergences on 5-min or 1H. This baby could just keep going south. But f***it I've had enough

I count 5 waves down on the 5-min. TF. The last wave is stellar steep and of course we could get wave extension but I'm not going to stay up for that.

diggin down into the fast stuff TFs FT ? ....slummin it with me ? ....N

fibo_trader

Veteren member
4,916 86
diggin down into the fast stuff TFs FT ? ....slummin it with me ? ....N

It was your suggestion, remember? And a good one it was. Same techniques work but the feedback is soooooo much faster.
All new Fibo techniques are now tried out on 1H/5-min.

fibo_trader

Veteren member
4,916 86
I'm done Baron, these sons of b*tches are just way too boring for me. Will however put the anal-ysis for Daily TF and come back periodically to update. Back at your house I'd have already had 50 traders in here already. Put Magna on alert, now with Des gone, I'm going to slide in the backdoor and pinch his ass and scare the sh*t out of him. Your chicky, O-------- has been sending me emails like there's no tomorrow. She says she's not interested in Des. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock