Thoughts on Jan 31 ( Brexit)

Hi,

What are people’s thoughts on the direction of cable in the last few days before the U.K. goes into the transition period?

As it’s still falling from the U.K. election results, I’m seeing if it carry’s on and breaks the 12942 area which was the last support then it could carry on falling.

But not to sure if it’s seen as a positive or negative ATM. I.e good that we’ve finally left but bad that there is 11months to get a deal through or a no deal Brexit may happen.

>>>>> What are people’s thoughts on the direction of cable in the last few days before the U.K. goes into the transition period? <<<<<

Fibo has invited Baron and 8 other ET members to watch this thread. They've been told to note that there will be no actual entries by any of the core 30 engine of T2W and that it will be just coffee shop talk and hindsight trading - and dig this - in their own currency = home court advantage.

Fibo can nail all 30 right here.

Nobody here will put out. Except Fibo.

You guys better get on your best and put out or else if I win, Baron will take me back regardless what complaints show up. All sponsors will fly there.

Games begin now.

Cops blocking me from this thread will be proof and surrender instantaneously that they dropped a sausage to go up against ET.

Will be back with my detailed analysis and call.

Kommen Sir bitte!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Likely to go down aas the best thread on ET regardless Fibo winning or losing. :cool::)

God, do I love it so! Rarely does an opportunity like this present itself. Rarely

All 30 core are here.

Yummy yummy, let the feast begin :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Someone brought over some sauteed Chorize, ground beef with scallions and cilantro and whatnot. Red wine and beer so I will be partially drunk. But even so will take you all on and go GBP live trades big money at risk

London meetup will deliver all proof of the trades as all my other trading record and tax returns.

I'm in Paradise.

Thank you Father

Baron has already read this and so have the others. So if the thread disappears or I get blocked, ET will know what a p****y site this is.

Yippie kai yeh

Hi,

What are people’s thoughts on the direction of cable in the last few days before the U.K. goes into the transition period?

As it’s still falling from the U.K. election results, I’m seeing if it carry’s on and breaks the 12942 area which was the last support then it could carry on falling.

But not to sure if it’s seen as a positive or negative ATM. I.e good that we’ve finally left but bad that there is 11months to get a deal through or a no deal Brexit may happen.

Sunday morning, PST 10:30 AM
GBPUSD 1.3194 short Stop hair over the top 1H TF feeler trade
More info to follow later

All done in real time, baby. Live, baby, live, gambling like there's no tomorrrow. Hi risk, hi lev

I could place the STOP for the remainder just above the 5-minute trendline but f***it, buzzards gotta eat too. :) :)

Its a different culture, Baron. Our brokers don't accept dissertations on trading, they want pure numbers in the entry/exit/TP. I asked one of my brokers if I could do a trade and just say like these guys here, "been short for 3 weeks, closing it now"
Broker told me, "get out of town, man, are you a comedian?"

Hey Baron, a couple days ago a moderator here deleted 12 posts that were pure trendline based. Check out this live trade today with the trendline. Funny thing is the broker has not threatened me to delete my trade or ban me because I use trendlines. He don't give a f***

I see GBP/USD doing exactly nothing unusual. A bit up, a bit down. Overall, following the same pattern as a week before and a week before that.

31/01 is a legally significant date which Parliament and the EU are unable to vary, but that day changes nothing in economic terms. I expect there will be some volatility as we start to get news and rumours concerning actual relationship arrangements for post-31/12 - and these could be wild.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You're killin me, Johnny. Go on back to ET and do your internship again. You don't know doody.

Tomorrow I will post the analysis for GBP. You are totaly clueless, Johnny.

Is anybody going to trade Friday and the following Monday?
Do you anticipate any shenanigans on Friday, price-spikes, fake-outs, dealing-desk delays, etc.
Are you likely to hold any positions onto the weekend?

I am inclined to scale down and close on Thursday, and even let Monday pass to see any consequences. I know you're supposed to use this an opp to make loads, but I feel staying out is best, as its not a normal and repeatable event. (I rely on repeatable patterns).

Others?

P***y

I'm doin it baby and I'm not even Brit and don't give a rat's ass about your politics and whatnot. The charts said go short and I went short way before market open.

GBP gone below 1.3100 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

f****in hilarious, I can't even draw another trendline, so steep is the fall. I'm running out of intermediate 1H Fibo levels like I'm runningout of deputies, hahahahha

Money keeps comin in.

GBP short trade is now complete. FLAT. Gotta get some sleep baby, its 1:30 AM

F***in Hell I don't see any divergences on 5-min or 1H. This baby could just keep going south. But f***it I've had enough

I count 5 waves down on the 5-min. TF. The last wave is stellar steep and of course we could get wave extension but I'm not going to stay up for that.

see chart in post #29, then this update. Hahahahaha, can't even draw another trendline becasue there is no rally

:):)

Hi,

Too much hocus-pocus, man. Make some f***in money and give it a rest with the vaginal small talk.

P***y

I'm doin it baby and I'm not even Brit and don't give a rat's ass about your politics and whatnot. The charts said go short and I went short way before market open.

trade what you see........should be tattooed on every traders chest .....