Are these forums essentially just the blind leading the blind?

foroom lluzers

Veteren member
3,611 135
Ok, could you tell me what good information you have read and specifically how much has it helped you profit. I take it you make a profit from trading?
Good question .

I only give good information , I use a fine tooth comb , not only to vet the the free information but also to vet the hairy characters (the so called professionals), that require combing .Most of my own beliefs/information , I get from free internet search engines , infact I get it from non trading psychologists on youtube.They can't hide information from us about the truth we need to know.Listen to all of them ,then you know each one tried to hide something , that the others tried to hide, each trading psychologist can hide it from us but not all psychologists can hide it from me.

I make a few bucks

If you can't tell what is good information , how can you identify it is bad information?It is for you to decipher who is giving bad information and which one is giving biased or poor info.

tomorton

Legendary member
8,128 1,209
What do you mean by "profitable" approaches? If you have profitable approaches, presumably you're staking with the maximum amount of money possible, and you're already a millionaire from such profitable strategies?

If you have profitable approaches, I'd like to ask how much money you have made from these approaches already.

F off.

Xylitol

35 6
Good question .

I only give good information , I use a fine tooth comb , not only to vet the the free information but also to vet the hairy characters (the so called professionals), that require combing .Most of my own beliefs/information , I get from free internet search engines , infact I get it from non trading psychologists on youtube.They can't hide information from us about the truth we need to know.Listen to all of them ,then you know each one tried to hide something , that the others tried to hide, each trading psychologist can hide it from us but not all psychologists can hide it from me.

I make a few bucks

If you can't tell what is good information , how can you identify it is bad information?It is for you to decipher who is giving bad information and which one is giving biased or poor info.
It's good that you try to determine good information from bad, but the proof is in how much you make. If you're making serious money, then clearly you're finding lots of good information. If it's only "a few bucks" then clearly it's not good. If you make a few bucks, surely you can increase your stakes and make a lot more? Because it looks like you have a profitable strategy.

Xylitol

35 6
I'm just interested how much profit you've made. A strategy is profitable whether you use $1, $1000, $10000 or $1 million. By this logic, if you have "profitable" approaches, you should already be very rich. You joined the forum 15 years ago and made almost 6000 posts, so presumably you've been taking trading seriously for quite some time?

Last edited:

barjon

Legendary member
10,601 1,740
Actually these guys at investment banks and hedge funds are the ones who profit from the day traders who fail and lose all their money. In other words, they take the money from people on this forum, among others. So yes, there is a relationship between the two. You'd be a fool to think otherwise.

Anyway, may I ask how long have you been trading and how much are you in profit?
Investment banks and hedge funds wont get rich on the pickings from retail traders given the huge amounts of money they deal with. You clearly have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about.

foroom lluzers

Veteren member
3,611 135
It's good that you try to determine good information from bad, but the proof is in how much you make. If you're making serious money, then clearly you're finding lots of good information. If it's only "a few bucks" then clearly it's not good. If you make a few bucks, surely you can increase your stakes and make a lot more? Because it looks like you have a profitable strategy.
You are being ungrateful and unfair to the people who give .Here is how to be profitable in trading.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/224008-daily-weekly-dow-trading-system.html#post2913912

mitch mconal

93 3
A one-eyed man in the kingdom of the blind does not become king (as you might expect), quite the contrary he is thought to be insane and dysfunctional.

Inquisitor

139 50
You are assuming that the one eyed man would let everyone know that he has sight so what happens if he says nothing at all and uses his additional ability without letting anyone else know?

mitch mconal

93 3
You are assuming that the one eyed man would let everyone know that he has sight so what happens if he says nothing at all and uses his additional ability without letting anyone else know?
Does it matter?

How can anyone make you understand the color blue when you are color blind?

Those that have developed a sixth sense to where price will go...

Inquisitor

139 50
Well the proof would be in demonstrating an ability that others don't have in their own understandable terms but as you say it doesn't matter.

Xylitol

35 6
Investment banks and hedge funds wont get rich on the pickings from retail traders given the huge amounts of money they deal with. You clearly have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about.
Yes they will. Think of all the many thousands of traders who have read about trading, read a few books, perhaps posted on forums, loaded up $1k-$10k (maybe more) into their account, then go bust. That's a HUGE number of people. That money is going to the investment banks and hedge funds, the guys who know what they're doing. Some of it obviously goes to broker fees as well, making them rich too.

You are being ungrateful and unfair to the people who give .Here is how to be profitable in trading.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/224008-daily-weekly-dow-trading-system.html#post2913912
I will give the same argument I gave earlier. If it's profitable, presumably you're trading this strategy with the maximum possible money and you're already a millionaire?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock