Are these forums essentially just the blind leading the blind?

Actually these guys at investment banks and hedge funds are the ones who profit from the day traders who fail and lose all their money. In other words, they take the money from people on this forum, among others. So yes, there is a relationship between the two. You'd be a fool to think otherwise.

Anyway, may I ask how long have you been trading and how much are you in profit?

Investment banks and hedge funds wont get rich on the pickings from retail traders given the huge amounts of money they deal with. You clearly have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about.

It's good that you try to determine good information from bad, but the proof is in how much you make. If you're making serious money, then clearly you're finding lots of good information. If it's only "a few bucks" then clearly it's not good. If you make a few bucks, surely you can increase your stakes and make a lot more? Because it looks like you have a profitable strategy.

You are being ungrateful and unfair to the people who give .Here is how to be profitable in trading.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/224008-daily-weekly-dow-trading-system.html#post2913912

A one-eyed man in the kingdom of the blind does not become king (as you might expect), quite the contrary he is thought to be insane and dysfunctional.

You are assuming that the one eyed man would let everyone know that he has sight so what happens if he says nothing at all and uses his additional ability without letting anyone else know?

You are assuming that the one eyed man would let everyone know that he has sight so what happens if he says nothing at all and uses his additional ability without letting anyone else know?

Does it matter?

How can anyone make you understand the color blue when you are color blind?

Those that have developed a sixth sense to where price will go...

Well the proof would be in demonstrating an ability that others don't have in their own understandable terms but as you say it doesn't matter.

Investment banks and hedge funds wont get rich on the pickings from retail traders given the huge amounts of money they deal with. You clearly have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about.
Yes they will. Think of all the many thousands of traders who have read about trading, read a few books, perhaps posted on forums, loaded up $1k-$10k (maybe more) into their account, then go bust. That's a HUGE number of people. That money is going to the investment banks and hedge funds, the guys who know what they're doing. Some of it obviously goes to broker fees as well, making them rich too.

You are being ungrateful and unfair to the people who give .Here is how to be profitable in trading.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/224008-daily-weekly-dow-trading-system.html#post2913912
I will give the same argument I gave earlier. If it's profitable, presumably you're trading this strategy with the maximum possible money and you're already a millionaire?

Well the proof would be in demonstrating an ability that others don't have in their own understandable terms but as you say it doesn't matter.

How do you demonstrate the color blue to the color blind? How would you that? How can you get them to appreciate the color blue as you or I do?

How does a schizo convince you or I that he speaks to God while riding the bus?

And, another thing, do you sit closer or further away on that bus from anyone that says i'm speaking to God now?

Are any of you guys actually going to tell me how much money you've made from trading, since you first started? I want exact figures please, not just answers of "a few bucks" or avoiding the question altogether.

You could quite easily prove my original post wrong by giving me this number. Or do you all lose money?

Reactions: BF2
I will give the same argument I gave earlier. If it's profitable, presumably you're trading this strategy with the maximum possible money and you're already a millionaire?

Why do you think being profitable should make them a millionaire? Many of the profitable hedge funds are not necessarily profitable every year, and might return less than 10% even if they are. Think about what a retail trader might start with for account. Even if they are very good, it's going to take a while and a lot of discipline isn't it? Banks typically don't make their money by directional trading anymore. Market making, sure.

Probably there's some (or a lot of) truth in the blind leading the blind comment, but no matter what the skill is, the large part of it is going to be self-taught, self-experiment. You could have a website with accurate medical information...but you aren't going to become a skilled doctor from that.

Yes they will. Think of all the many thousands of traders who have read about trading, read a few books, perhaps posted on forums, loaded up $1k-$10k (maybe more) into their account, then go bust. That's a HUGE number of people. That money is going to the investment banks and hedge funds, the guys who know what they're doing. Some of it obviously goes to broker fees as well, making them rich too.

?

Well, you seem to be the man with all the knowledge, so how many retail traders trade on the main market? And how many hedge funds involve themselves with spreadbetting? As I said before, read those Gamma Jammer articles and tell me how much that has in common with retail trading.

Failing that i'lll give you what you are so anxious to get. Yes, none of us on here know anything at all about trading. And, no, no-one make so much as a dime from trading and we're all sitting here with our asses hanging out of our trousers. Happy now?

Are any of you guys actually going to tell me how much money you've made from trading, since you first started? I want exact figures please, not just answers of "a few bucks" or avoiding the question altogether.

You could quite easily prove my original post wrong by giving me this number. Or do you all lose money?

Its none of your business how much money anyone makes. Nobody's obliged to give you even the time of day. Make your own mind up whether you can trade. Stand on your own feet.

Trade and F off or don't trade but please still F off.

Traders , serious traders don't like giving false numbers , if they do they are not believed and asked further questions .Then they are asked why do they hang sround with amateurs .

The answer is simple trading is a patience game and most decent traders are bored , because good trading is boring.They are bored and that is why they hang around here.

Ansa ze questions or you all vil be shot at dawn.
For the record when i used to trade i kept full records of trades and i faced reality.
I was in the game to try and make money.
I had a 20 k account and initially traded shares-lost 5k
started spreadbetting and then made the 5 back-did not use charts.i ended up about £400
Found the whole game random unpredictable and stressful.
I then tried online poker in order to make money.
i lost about 1k.
I believe that a lot of the hobby traders who have been in the game for ages trade small so that the emotion is taken out of the equation.
rationale for a trade may be--------
the dow has been rising for the past few days and there is some very important news out at 7pm.
i believe that the news will be digested and the market will rise and then when the impact is absorbed it will fall to the level that it started the day at.It will then fall below this.i would place a sell order at that point .

I have actually called 3 trades , I mean 3 profitable trades in advance , in last few days .This is how pros trade.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Do you want to see my personal bank accounts>?

Attachments

• ha ha ha.jpg
    ha ha ha.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 174