The worlds longest thread. Lets do it. B&Q it.

Its official... We can get in the guiness book of records if this works, which it probably wont' unless everyone on the forums spams it once a day - Which is very unlikely.

dfhjfdhjsafjkhdsjkhfdshfdhsafdsahfdshjkalhfkdhaflkdshdlsajfhdsaflhdsalhfkdshalfhldsahfldshalfhdsa

+

djslahdaskdhljsahjhljfahjfdjfhlads;lhfj;dsa

= Oh noesss

What a shame Roy Castle's not still with us, he could come round to your house and do a little tapdance and play his trumpet before giving you a certificate for "most amount of effort waste pointlessly on an internet form" Guiness world record.

What a shame Roy Castle's not still with us, he could come round to your house and do a little tapdance and play his trumpet before giving you a certificate for "most amount of effort waste pointlessly on an internet form" Guiness world record.

Don't make me get Masterchief. He will pwn you.

SPAM.

Then Norris McWhirter could wade in and give you a damn good kicking.

Which would make me stronger according to your quotation in your sig ?
;)

Anyone feel sexy when they click the ;) icon .... Its like yeah, ;) sexyy ...
Its like yeah i'm the ****ing man, i ;) wink ;) like i have a lil' secret, but i'm too cool to share it cause i'm sexy... ;) Yeaaaaa

;)

Apparently there was a thread on gaia that had nearly 2 million posts, think it doesn't exist anymore though. Theres plenty on there with over 100k posts though

Apparently there was a thread on gaia that had nearly 2 million posts, think it doesn't exist anymore though. Theres plenty on there with over 100k posts though

I don't believe you. ;)

I don't want to see any links.

Plus this is soooooo dull.

Cmon - if you're gonna have a crack at the title you're gonna have to do better than a spam thread. Not even gonna make the top 50 T2W threads I'd have thought.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Plus this is soooooo dull.

Cmon - if you're gonna have a crack at the title you're gonna have to do better than a spam thread. Not even gonna make the top 50 T2W threads I'd have thought.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:eek: Never mind.
I go back to revision.

Not much humour here - more fool me expecting something - especially with that title....life is too precious to waste reading this stuff.
My last visit to this thread.

Page 5 in 3 hours.

This is a bigger success than i hoped. I assumed my posts would be lonely.

I took that pin on USD/JPY! lol

I am short Eur/JPy from earlier (see chart) which is currently +100 but saw the sh*tstorm about to occur in equities and figured that although the Yen would be likely to get stronger, so would the Dollar which could keep Usd/JPY somewhat steady and act as a hedge against Euro/JPy as it was holding at a strong support level.

Which really all goes to show - STOP THINKING AND TRADE THE F*CKING PRICE ACTION.

Good call Giz.

The only thing that sucks about trading from home is that there is no one to stop you being a c*nt.

The absolute hardest part of this game is discipline. It's so cliched it makes me sick to say it and yet it is 100% true.

GBPJPYLONG.jpg
GBP/JPY ftw - Failed to hit my target cause i'm a loser, but i'm out now.

Heres another one for no reason at all!

pin bar.jpg

Entered, you can't see on the graph, but price went soooooo high, only made about a million on that one.

Hope this helps

Halo

I'm eatin Chorizo, drinkin red Bull, and trying to pick my way through a C# for idiots/@ssholes book.

I found out my cleaner is pregnant for the second time and I am thinking about what I should do before she drops it.