The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the statement of the trades of the day.

Attachments

• DetailedStatement2.htm
    9 KB · Views: 239
  • DetailedStatement2.gif
    DetailedStatement2.gif
    5.3 KB · Views: 134
Ah!
So, go and put glasses and you'll see better.:LOL:

Glasses on. Still dont see anything. I see you make 10 ticks on trades that you suggested making 30 at levels around what you suggested but a good number of pips off. Lame, you cant even stick to your own trading rules...

here's a glass to help

No drinking the beer now!

Attachments

• beer.jpeg
    beer.jpeg
    22.6 KB · Views: 167
Here is the statement of the day and past 3 trading days.

Attachments

• DetailedStatement3.gif
    DetailedStatement3.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 149
  • DetailedStatement3.htm
    12.3 KB · Views: 220
Your graph is the wrong way up. It decreases rapidly, and then flatlines at 0.

Here is the statement of the trades of the day.

Attachments

• DetailedStatement4.gif
    DetailedStatement4.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 131
  • DetailedStatement4.htm
    9.1 KB · Views: 224
Hi Medbs,
I've come to the conclusion that you're not homo sapiens at all but, rather, a cartoon creation that has the enviable power to completely defy basic physics. The best characters - Woody Woodpecker, Bugs Bunny, Tom & Jerry & Mickey Mouse etc. - can fall off cliffs, get run over by 10 tonne trucks, be shot multiple times, cooked in ovens, frozen in blocks of ice, squashed by giant boulders - but they never ever die! You're just like that. You're the sort of person who would argue that 2+2=9 and would never accept you're wrong regardless of the evidence to the contrary.

I admire your spirit and tenacity and, certainly, this is an epic thread of sorts. It does a great job of proving to those of us who do not have a problem accepting black and white evidence (such as 2+2=4 and not 9), that there is no Holy Grail and, almost certainly, no 100% winning system. Even for the fantasists who want to cling to such beliefs and are happy to sprinkle a little 'toon physics into their trading 'methodology', it's pretty obvious your system simply doesn't work.

On a positive note, it was brave of you to start such a thread and soak up the barrage of criticism throughout. As I say, the thread serves it's purpose to alert gullible newbies who might be seduced by it's title. In this regard, your contribution to T2W is a valuable one, even though it was not what you wanted or intended. Moving forward, may I suggest you wind up this thread and start a new journal outlining your trading strategy and inviting members to offer their input to help you create a strategy that at least stands a chance of producing a profit - even if it isn't 100% of the time?
;)
Tim.

(n)
Hi Medbs,
I've come to the conclusion that you're not homo sapiens at all but, rather, a cartoon creation that has the enviable power to completely defy basic physics. The best characters - Woody Woodpecker, Bugs Bunny, Tom & Jerry & Mickey Mouse etc. - can fall off cliffs, get run over by 10 tonne trucks, be shot multiple times, cooked in ovens, frozen in blocks of ice, squashed by giant boulders - but they never ever die! You're just like that. You're the sort of person who would argue that 2+2=9 and would never accept you're wrong regardless of the evidence to the contrary.

I admire your spirit and tenacity and, certainly, this is an epic thread of sorts. It does a great job of proving to those of us who do not have a problem accepting black and white evidence (such as 2+2=4 and not 9), that there is no Holy Grail and, almost certainly, no 100% winning system. Even for the fantasists who want to cling to such beliefs and are happy to sprinkle a little 'toon physics into their trading 'methodology', it's pretty obvious your system simply doesn't work.

On a positive note, it was brave of you to start such a thread and soak up the barrage of criticism throughout. As I say, the thread serves it's purpose to alert gullible newbies who might be seduced by it's title. In this regard, your contribution to T2W is a valuable one, even though it was not what you wanted or intended. Moving forward, may I suggest you wind up this thread and start a new journal outlining your trading strategy and inviting members to offer their input to help you create a strategy that at least stands a chance of producing a profit - even if it isn't 100% of the time?
;)
Tim.

Dear Timsk, I have only one question: Are you Blind?

You must be, because If you consider that 3 floating losses in a series of +50 wins:eek:, is a losing method of trading, there is no explanation other than that.

(n)

You must be, because If you consider that 3 floating losses in a series of +50 wins:eek:, is a losing method of trading, there is no explanation other than that.

4 floating losses. 2 x EURUSD, 1 GBPUSD and 1 AUDUSD. That amount to approx 3k pips loss. Given a very over the top estimate that you make 75 points per trade and you have had 30 successes other than these 4, you are still down 750 pips overall. The most frustrating part about your strategy is that you have picked 30 good trades that have worked nicely, maybe a few dodgy at the start, but overall good. Your stubbornness has turned a great strategy into one that fails.

(n)

So tell me, aren't you kicking yourself for not closing those 3 trades off for a small loss now?, which would have meant you would be in great profit now, rather than a net loss currently? ie. a 94% closed win rate with great profit, rather than 100% closed win rate with a loss!

So tell me, aren't you kicking yourself for not closing those 3 trades off for a small loss now?, which would have meant you would be in great profit now, rather than a net loss currently? ie. a 94% closed win rate with great profit, rather than 100% closed win rate with a loss!

I'm in profit, a huge profit with my different accounts, even in the first account shown here in this thread, because that account had a deposit of 15.000$, and that I did take small volume for these highly risky trades.

I'm in profit, a huge profit with my different accounts, even in the first account shown here in this thread, because that account had a deposit of 15.000$, and that I did take small volume for these highly risky trades.

At the time you posted the eurusd 2665 long and 2595 long (when the 2665 was in an unrealised loss) you described them as non-risky, and this came after you described the gbpusd 5150long and audusd 9103 longs as 'high risk' only when pressed about them being horribly offside....you did not describe them as 'high risk' at the time youpsoed them and they werre posted in the same manner you had posted all others to that point...indeed at time of posting the gbpusd trade you posted a usdchf that went on to win, but you did not describe this as 'high risk'

The simple fact is that you have been inconsistent and vague and any questioing met with insults. You were found out, those 3 trades alone would have blown any account. On the plus side your entry technique looks to have a good strike rate and as the poster above suggests, with correct money management it could be net profitable over the longer term. Don't let your own silly vanity/hubris prevent this from happening.

i'm in profit, a huge profit with my different accounts, even in the first account shown here in this thread, because that account had a deposit of 15.000$, and that i did take small volume for these highly risky trades.

bs!!

Ok, so I think what you're saying here is by "small volume", is that you didn't use the leverage you originally said for these, and the leverage on the winning trades was larger as you saw them as lower risk? I would help if you would just post statements for ALL your accounts both closed and open trades???

Ok, so I think what you're saying here is by "small volume", is that you didn't use the leverage you originally said for these, and the leverage on the winning trades was larger as you saw them as lower risk? I would help if you would just post statements for ALL your accounts both closed and open trades???

Basically all his losing unrealised trades he has 10 cents a pip. All his winning realised trades he had 10k$ per pip on. Oh whats that the trade has gone 200 pips against me. Hello broker, i didnt want to be leveraged up that much on that trade because it was risky. Can you amend the amount from 100mio to 10k? Ok sir, you should be able to see that on your account.

Last edited:
I haven't read the thread. Forget about having various accounts etc
Of the trades that you have posted are you in profit overall, despite apparently being down a few thousand pips on certain trades?

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.