Best Thread The 3 Duck's Trading System

Captain Currency says

I Hope This Helps You.

Here Is My Current View On Some Currency Pairs Using The 3 Ducks Trading System.
August 3rd 2011 at approx 11:30am Dublin Time.​

Eur.Usd – I would prefer to be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :confused:

Gbp.Usd – I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :)

Eur.Gbp – Not one of the best pairs to trade at the moment, Gbp is currently a bit stronger than the Euro (n)

Usd.Chf – Same as last week, I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :D

Aud.Usd – A big pull back within the uptrend in the last few days has me cautious and on the sidelines. A break and hold above the 1.0900 area would get me bullish again and looking for buying opportunities if/when my 3 ducks line up :sneaky:

Usd.Cad – A break and hold above the 0.9645 area would get me looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :cool:

Usd.Jpy – Same as last week; I would be looking for the selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :D

Eur.Jpy – I would be looking for the selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :)

Hope that helps you, Keep it Simple, Keep it Logical, Keep Control, Keep Focus!

Best wishes with your trading,
Andy

These are not trade recommendations. The 3 Duck’s Trading System is best used as a set of guidelines with discretion in addition with your own market analysis and trading ideas.

Does anyone want to start up a 3 ducks skype chat room? We could alert each other to setups in real time.

I would just like to thank Andy for sending me the ebook, it seems like a really good and profitable system, now I'm just getting to grips with how it works.. Good job Andy

Thank you

Faizan

Captain Currency says

I Hope This Helps You.

Here Is My Current View On Some Currency Pairs Using The 3 Ducks Trading System.
August 10th 2011 at approx 1pm Dublin Time​

Eur.Usd – A bit choppy over the last 5 days but I would still prefer to be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :whistling

Gbp.Usd – Very choppy over the last 5 days. A break and hold below the 1.6175 area would get me bearish and looking for selling opportunities if/when my 3 ducks line up :-0

Eur.Gbp – Euro is currently stronger than the Gbp. I would prefer to be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :confused:

Usd.Chf – Same as last week, I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :cheesy:

Aud.Usd – Bears have more control and I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up ;)

Usd.Cad – I said last week that a break and hold above the 0.9645 area would get me looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up. We are currently at 0.9840 and I would still be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up. A break and hold above the 0.9885 is needed first (y)

Usd.Jpy – Same as last week; I would be looking for the selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :)

Eur.Jpy – Same as last week; I would be looking for the selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :)

Andy

These are not trade recommendations. The 3 Duck’s Trading System is best used as a set of guidelines with discretion in addition with your own market analysis and trading ideas.

Hi CC, hi all,

First post here.

Just want to say thanks for the ebook! Looks like an easy system to get a hold of. Keeping it simple is the key after all. :) Still using a demo account here, markets look like they'd swallow a n00b on a live account, so I'll stick to the demo for a while, hehe.

thanks captain it is awesome.. now i know trend , n i know when the price goes. as well.. i keep track ur system n implement with my knowledge after 3 months i know how to use it wisely , awesome my profit 3 triple per week.

I would just like to thank Andy for sending me the ebook, it seems like a really good and profitable system, now I'm just getting to grips with how it works.. Good job Andy

Thank you

Faizan

hey F ......you couldnt have picked a better system to work with

Andy's legendary 3 ducks is a superbly simple (yet effective) system and I have always followed it with great interest and respect (y)

N

USDJPY - The 3 ducks lined up about an hour ago, made a good profitable trade thanks to the system.. Gained about 100 pips.
You owe me a Guinness :D
u4ik_€uro;1644430 said:
Hi CC, hi all,

First post here.

Just want to say thanks for the ebook! Looks like an easy system to get a hold of. Keeping it simple is the key after all. :) Still using a demo account here, markets look like they'd swallow a n00b on a live account, so I'll stick to the demo for a while, hehe.
Trade that Demo account like a 100k account, keep it simple but serious (y)

thanks captain it is awesome.. now i know trend , n i know when the price goes. as well.. i keep track ur system n implement with my knowledge after 3 months i know how to use it wisely , awesome my profit 3 triple per week.
Well done :smart:

hey F ......you couldnt have picked a better system to work with

Andy's legendary 3 ducks is a superbly simple (yet effective) system and I have always followed it with great interest and respect (y)

N
Thanks Neil, coming from you that means a lot ;)

Best wishes,

Andy

PS Where is Brambles? He always has something goodish to say

Captain Currency says

Ok Duck Hunters, down to some serious business.

I Hope This Helps You.

August 17th 2011 at approx 10am Dublin Time​

Eur.Usd – A bit choppy recently and a break and hold above the 1.4476 area is needed for me to get interested and looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :sneaky:

Gbp.Usd – A break and hold above the 1.6478 area would get me bullish and looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :confused:

Eur.Gbp – Euro and Pound are currently about the same strength so not a currency pair I would be looking to trade at the moment (n)

Usd.Chf – Same as last week, I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up. A break and hold below the 0.7550 area is needed first ;)

Aud.Usd – Bulls are making a bit of a come back but a break and hold below the 1.0400 area would get me bearish again and looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :whistling

Usd.Cad – Bears are making a bit of a come back but a break and hold above the 0.9872 area would get me bullish again and looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :whistling

Usd.Jpy – Same as last week; I would be looking for the selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :)

Eur.Jpy – Same as last week; I would be looking for the selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :)

Andy

hey CC, ive emailed you for the 3 ducks ebook but no luck?is it still available as i have been reading this thread with interest and am keen to see the system and have a go!

Hi guys really trying to get the hang of this system.

One question i do have is whether the entry can only be made just at the point that the the price crossess the SMA on the 5 min chart or we can enter a trade at any time on the 5 min chart as long as the price is above the SMA and is above the last high or low.

Hope this makes sense.

Hey CC, I love your system and I've racked up hundreds of pips.. But I have one question, when I enter my trade, do I have to wait for the price to go past it's previous high or low?
Sometimes, when I enter a trade, I ignore your advice and enter a trade when the price is still below it's previous high/low and I create some good pips, sometimes of course it goes back the other way...
But if i enter earlier i will rack up more pips.. If I enter when the price has gone past it's previous high/low, i feel that i'm losing valuable pips...

I'm curious to know if anyone is successful using this system on anything other than currencies? What about index futures or anything like that?

Hi Captain Currency,
I am about to try your system and have everything set up since last week. I am looking forward to your latest buy/sell recommendations but there aren't any. I assume you're probably on holiday?
Kind Regards,
dr.mall

Hi Captain,

Do you have accurate history results for how your system has performed since you started trading it? Oh and thanks so much for sharing :)