Best Thread The 3 Duck's Trading System

Oh well - no matter

The Black Dogs declined a fun competition too

:sleep:

I was going on to suggest a marriage for a Dog and Duck system but perhaps not

Pat, if you want to suggest a new strategy how about making a new thread. I am sure people would be interested to hear about it.

A 3 Ducks trade from yesterday. Oanda practice account. I think the original signal was at about 0815 BST, which I missed. I wish I'd caught the original signal. However, I think the wider the stops used, the less crucial it is to catch the original signal.

April 18 12:20:00 2011 BST Sell Market EUR/USD 1.43032 30,000
Stop Loss = 50 pips Take Profit =100 pips
April 18 15:53:01 2011 BST Take Profit EUR/USD 1.42030 30,000
Profit £185.32

It would help me to learn 3 Ducks, and I hope it would help other beginners too, if more experienced traders would be willing to post a few of their 3 Ducks trades on this thread (not just winning trades but losing trades too). Would that be possible?

Good morning Duck Hunters,

Here Is My Current View On Some Currency Pairs Using The 3 Ducks Trading System;

Eur.Usd – A break and hold above 1.4400 and I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :cool:

Gbp.Usd – Has been in an up trend but going a bit sideways lately. A break and hold above 1.6385 and I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :|

Eur.Gbp – A break and hold above 0.8850 would get me bullish again and looking for buying opportunities if/when my 3 ducks line up ;)

Usd.Chf – Same as last week, I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :D

Aud.Usd – Same as last week, I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :D

Usd.Cad – I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up. :)

Usd.Jpy – Bears seem to have a bit more control lately and I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :confused:

Eur.Jpy – Bears need to get the price back below 118.00, if they do I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :whistling

Hope that helps you, Keep it Simple, Keep it Logical, Keep Control, Keep Focus!

Best wishes,
Andy

These are not trade recommendations. The 3 Duck’s Trading System is best used as a set of guidelines with discretion in addition with your own market analysis and trading ideas.

A 3 Ducks trade completed today. Oanda practice account.

April 20 07:56:32 2011 BST Buy Market GBP/USD 1.63624 25,000
Stop Loss = 60 pips. Take Profit = 90 pips
April 20 21:47:55 2011 BST Change Trade GBP/USD 1.63624 25,000
Stop Loss = break even
April 21 06:33:41 2011 BST Take Profit GBP/USD 1.64525 25,000
Profit = £136.78

Hello, I've been looking at the 3 ducks system (newbie) and perusing the thread. I haven't found anyone addressing re-entries. How is determined to get back into a trend if you missed the sweet early entry? Thanks CC and everyone!!

Hello, I've been looking at the 3 ducks system (newbie) and perusing the thread. I haven't found anyone addressing re-entries. How is determined to get back into a trend if you missed the sweet early entry? Thanks CC and everyone!!

Hi itzak, if you are trading positionally (with wider stops) there will probably have to be a series of signals before you get to your target profit (if you get there at all), so it may not matter that you missed the first signal (the sweet early entry). Of course it probably would have been better if you had caught the first signal. Regards, Chris.

Hi itzak, if you are trading positionally (with wider stops) there will probably have to be a series of signals before you get to your target profit (if you get there at all), so it may not matter that you missed the first signal (the sweet early entry). Of course it probably would have been better if you had caught the first signal. Regards, Chris.

thanks Chris!

Hello Duck Hunters,

Here Is My Current View On Some Currency Pairs Using The 3 Ducks Trading System;

Eur.Usd – I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :)

Gbp.Usd – Gbp is not the strongest currency out there at the moment but I would prefer to be looking for buying opportunities if/when my 3 ducks line up :cool:

Eur.Gbp – Eur is stronger than Gbp and I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :)

Usd.Chf – Nice solid 240 min down trend for the last few weeks and I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :D

Aud.Usd – Needs to get above 1.0930 and I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up. A move lower and close below 1.0775 would get me neutral :rolleyes:

Usd.Cad – A bit 50/50 at the moment and I don’t gamble. I would not be looking to trade this pair for the moment :sleep:

Usd.Jpy – Bears still holding the control and I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :)

Eur.Jpy – No trade at the moment, this currency pair needs to get above 121.15 to get me bullish and looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up. Or a close below 119.18 would get me bearish and looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :whistling

Best wishes,
Andy

These are not trade recommendations. The 3 Duck’s Trading System is best used as a set of guidelines with discretion in addition with your own market analysis and trading ideas.

Hey captain currency. how the trading going? I would like to thank you very much for sharing your system with us. I find it very easy to use and implement.

I have a trade here that I recently made that was stopped out. I know there are going to be losses, I completely understand and accept them. I was just wondering if you would be willing to critique the trade and maybe offer a little advice.

Thanks again for your help and for sharing this system.

--Mike

Attachments

• 4h.jpg
    4h.jpg
    407.4 KB · Views: 383
  • 1h.jpg
    1h.jpg
    414.3 KB · Views: 272
  • 5 minute chart.jpg
    5 minute chart.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 571
  • result.jpg
    result.jpg
    482 KB · Views: 269
Hello all,

Eur.Usd – A big sell off from last week and at the moment I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :)

Gbp.Usd – Price would need to break and hold below 1.6344 to get me interested in looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :smart:

Eur.Gbp – Gbp is stronger than Eur at the moment and I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :)

Usd.Chf – 50/50 for the moment, a break and hold above 0.8825 would get me bullish and looking for the buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up. A break and hold below 0.8700 would get me bearish again and looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :whistling

Aud.Usd – Bulls look like they want control again and I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :cool:

Usd.Cad – A bit 50/50 at the moment :sleep:

Usd.Jpy – A bit of a bull and bear fight happening at the moment. I would prefer to be looking for the selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up, a break and hold below 80.50 would be good for bears :innocent:

Eur.Jpy – I said last week “a close below 119.18 would get me bearish and looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up”. We are currently at 116.30 and I would be looking for the selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :D

Best wishes,
Andy

Currently, demo testing 3 ducks in mt4 with oanda practice acct. I've got 3 wins so far and 2 lost trades. The last lost trade was winning but didn't hit my target, I had readjusted my s/l to my original buying price so I didn't lose anything in that trade. My first lost trade was my fault. All in all I am still on the winning side. Will continue to experiment and see what happens. Thanks CC!

I've demo trading this systen for a few months now, its doing great. Ive grabbed a hell of a lot of pips over the past few months.

Hi ,

I recently reinstalled windows on my PC and forgot to back up an indicator that I had downloaded a couple years ago from the t2w forums page. I have attached a screenshotand circled it in white.
does anyone have a copy of it that they could re-post on the forum or point me to where it is?

Thanks in advance

P.S. Sorry for going a bit off topic :)

Attachments

• indiacator.png
    indiacator.png
    257.4 KB · Views: 514
I've just done the advance 1 to 1 course with the captain and it's absolutely brill! For what it cost compared to what I've spent on other systems, weekend courses, experts, robots, conferences, etc, etc, etc. It will explain quickly why some of you went wrong in your trades here - most of them I can see right from the start they are not good trades straight away :) ..... I'm paper trading at the moment, it's great, very clear cut, easy if you follow the rules properly, and profitable! :)

Self employed professional, unemployed trader. :)

Hello Duck Hunters,

Here Is My Current View On Some Currency Pairs Using The 3 Ducks Trading System For Today, Wednesday the 8th of June 2011.

Eur.Usd – A good solid 4 hour up trend for the last couple of weeks and I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :D

Gbp.Usd – A break and hold above 1. 6437 is needed to get me bullish and looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :rolleyes:

Eur.Gbp
– Eur is stronger than Gbp at the moment and I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :)

Usd.Chf – Another solid 4 hour down trend and I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :D

Aud.Usd – A bit 50/50 at the moment so I’m on the sidelines with this pair for the moment (n)

Usd.Cad – Another 50/50 currency pair and I’m on the sidelines with this pair for the moment (n)

Usd.Jpy – I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :)

Eur.Jpy – I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :)

Best wishes with your trading,
Andy