Test your personality Type

lbranjord

Hey all,

It's been awhile since I've posted. I'm interested to know what everyone's personality types are. As we all know, trading requires left brain and right brain thinking, preferrably a perfect balance of the two to be successful. I have tried trading systemless and tried with iron system rules and always find that somewhere inbetween yields the best results.

Go take the Myer's Brigg's test and post your personality type here. Let's see if we can all learn some interesting information about our minds!

The link for Myer's Brigg's is the test I used, but there are dozens of free online tests for this, feel free to pick your own if you would like.

I am an INTJ

INTROVERTED / INTUITIVE / THINKING / JUDGING

Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

Yes, I was the "he was such a nice fellow and always kept himself to himself" serial killer, too. :D

Hey all,

It's been awhile since I've posted. I'm interested to know what everyone's personality types are. As we all know, trading requires left brain and right brain thinking, preferrably a perfect balance of the two to be successful. I have tried trading systemless and tried with iron system rules and always find that somewhere inbetween yields the best results.

Go take the Myer's Brigg's test and post your personality type here. Let's see if we can all learn some interesting information about our minds!

The link for Myer's Brigg's is the test I used, but there are dozens of free online tests for this, feel free to pick your own if you would like.

I am an INTJ

INTROVERTED / INTUITIVE / THINKING / JUDGING

Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

Suspect we'll see you on the INTJ forum then? :eek: