Article On Fear

dbphoenix

Legendary member
6,953 1,260
My reality is based on statistical data, not emotional responses. You cling to vendors like Rande Howell. I prefer objectivism.

piphoe

Legendary member
10,038 194
interesting article, why not place a couple real trades here? why not? just a couple of trades that you made, win or lose? I'm not talking about "calling" any trade, just a couple you do..

wouldn't prove anything, but many of us would like to see fearless db in real-time action.

Last edited:

piphoe

Legendary member
10,038 194
The article is about fear. If you're interested in trades, see my threads.

just place a trade or two...any price that might have within the minute

why don't you want to do this, even once?

the rest of us are or there wouldn't be a forum.

without me. or foorum looser, or postman there's only theoretical crapola

just a bunch of damn "theory"

thedawgee

73 3

dbphoenix

Legendary member
6,953 1,260
No, the "problem" is that you expect a vendor to be a great trader. Most are not. Most can't trade their way out of a paper bag. But none of that is particularly relevant. What matters most is whether or not what the vendor has to say has value, and you can determine that through your own back-testing efforts, if you know how to do that. If you don't, then it's up to you to learn how. If you have no interest in learning how, then you're pretty much screwed.

In any case, my comments on fear stem from my experience as a psychologist (I obtained my doctorate forty years ago). If you believe that they don't apply to trading, that is your privilege.

foroom lluzers

Veteren member
3,611 137

You never know , he has many followers on this site , they come and agree with his opinions .Even they and DB are learning on this site ,despite making their narrow/limited points of view ,from real psychologists , like you and me are learning.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock