Techncial Trader

Grey1

I have decided to leave TT for good .

I wont be part of any other BB .

muchas Gracis, This must be one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life.. some how I just feellllllllllll yapeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

Grey1- Grey2 - Grey3 we have take off lol

iraj

Hi Iraj,

Respect your decision but I am very sorry to see you go, however putting that aside moving on can be a new beginning and a positive step. I've learnt a hell of a lot from your contributions both on the board and at the seminars. Your a generous and good human being, look after yourself and all the best.

Chris

Ps. You will always be welcomed back by I believe everybody on TT.

muchas Gracis, This must be one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life.. some how I just feellllllllllll yapeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

iraj

Grey,

You will be a sad loss to the forum. It's a shame it has gone this way - but the danger is your legacy will be in the attached pictures. Why not clarify the position?

Cheers,
UTB

Attachments

• grey1.jpg
    grey1.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 134
  • grey2.jpg
    grey2.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 125
Grey,

You will be a sad loss to the forum. It's a shame it has gone this way - but the danger is your legacy will be in the attached pictures. Why not clarify the position?

Cheers,
UTB

I asked JAY JAY 2 days ago to remove my name from his site all together and he has promised to do so ,, it is up to him when ever he wants to do that

Cannot be clearer than this

grey1

iraj

Take care Iraj. I wasn't here that long but learned a great deal from you through your seminars (live and recorded). Thanks again.

Ronan

Best wishes. You've been a role model for all your contributions and willingness to help others.

Grey

Such a shame I found you so late. Really enjoyed listening to you on PalTalk, if you decide to continue your teachings elsewhere please let me know.

Thanks for your help

JOHN

iraj

Iraj, youll be missed by many.....Good luck and God bless

I asked JAY JAY 2 days ago to remove my name from his site all together and he has promised to do so ,, it is up to him when ever he wants to do that

Cannot be clearer than this

grey1

Iraj,

if this really is the end, thank you for your time and effort, God bless

glen

Thanks for all the wealth of information and everything else that you have contributed Iraj.

As a young early 20's newbie, I had recently decided that I wanted to get into the trading game. I came to this board to learn, to shorten my learning curve and avoid being one of those that lose a leg and an arm trying to make it in this game. Without Technical Trader, this would have probably been a highly probable outcome.

Once I start trading real-time, with real money, I believe your strategies on perfect entry, risk aversion, and LETTING PROFITS RUN will help me immensely. I feel slightly disappointed that I only found and joined T2W/TT a few months ago, but even in this short time I feel as though I have cut years off my learning curve.

Once again, thank you for all the information you have provided, and all of your time that you spent in Paltalk/seminars. Take care, and may you receive the good karma that deserves to come your way.

Twistedheat.

Take care, thank you for all the help and advice, and enjoy all the extra free time :)

thank you so much for your time that you have given us. its a shame it had to end like this. I hope you decide to come back if you like or pop back in to say.

everything seemed to fall apart so quick.. it really took me by surprise.

I wish you best of luck in everything you do.

Emanuel

Iraj, Sorry to see you go from the BB. Thanks so much for your contributions, it has been a truly educational experience learning from you. All the very best.

Jimmy

Iraj

Sorry to see you go, you have been a true inspiration !!

It's a sad day in the calendar, but you've done it for you're own reasons which I fully respect and I'm truly honoured for the time you spent with us teaching your skills.

If in the future you ever require any coding work for TS then I would happily code something up for you as a way of me giving something back to you.

Thanks for everything

Andy

Iraj,

Thanks for sharing so much of your industry knowledge and experience, your a true gentleman!

All the best for the future.

TMM

Iraj

The time has come? I wish you all the best in your future endeavours. Learnt alot from you. A truly inspiring person you are !!!! Thank you. And best regards,..

By the way, what would happen to this forum? I understand this is a private forum owned by Grey1. Will it become a public forum or be deleted? There are alot of gems in here. I hope this forum will live on.