TBN / PATe - my experience/Your FREE opportunity

As with all long term traders I have found that I have integrated the PATe rules into my own methodology which is a mixture of many different things/methods.

So, in answer to your question, I would recommend PATe but users will inevitably develop their own trading style which is highly likely to incorporate some of the PATe rules.

If something is so good why are people so reluctant to give it a glowing report.

Or is it because now it is a paying membership site.

Personally I dont mind paying if the results are A1

Reluctant to give it a glowing report? I would hardly say that my comments were negative, for me PATe alongside other factors, which are only learned through experience, are excellent.

When I first began trading I regularly saw people posting comments regarding the fact that it takes around three years to learn to trade consistently profitably, and throughout that period I would expect most people, certainly myself, will pick up bits & pieces of various methods and bundle them together to form their own success story, well that's what I've done anyway and PATe has played a huge part.

KC sorry I was not referring to you in fact thanks for your answer.

I was only trying to get a general view from others that were using PATe

What I find here is a system etc. that is good people in general just do not comment in fact it has told its own story it is good.

Pate down the Hatch

If something is so good why are people so reluctant to give it a glowing report.

Or is it because now it is a paying membership site.

Personally I dont mind paying if the results are A1

Forget pate sunset1. Trust me on this. I have seen a forum discussing the method (which isn't bad but its not complete), and people are going round in circles. Her website talks illogical random nonsense for a good reason, to confuse people and get them to sign up for her service. Why trust someone who does that as an advertising tactic. I wouldn't.

Even members of her service for 6 months + are wondering whether she is legit and are now asking her to do some live calls instead of after the fact reports (and this is what you pay £60 per month for....after the fact reports!!).

If you want a more comprehensive approach to a similar style of trading then hands down its Lance Beggs. Google him. His pdf book is excellent and well worth the money and he shares a ton of stuff on his blog for free. Trust me on this, you'll save yourself much more time and have a solid approach to work from.

Oh and by the way if you visit forexfactory you will see posts by Stochman on the pate thread there also known as our very own KCTiger here on t2w. Here's what the chap says about his trading which pretty much puts Pate to bed:

July 18th 2012
"Incredibly after finding a level of consistency through the J16 thread I veered away somewhat over the last 12 months, and, for the sake of my sanity, I have returned after attempting all sorts of other methods, time frames and indicators. I suppose it's something that we all have to go through at some point.

Anyway I just wanted to say that I'm back to the only method that I've found that makes sense, and hopefully James, Mike and the other seniors are still around to offer their superb advice!"

and on the 4th June 2013, he says :

"I have been learning to trade as a technical trader for the last couple of years but it was obvious to me, through my inconsistent results, that something was missing, I felt that 'that something' was possibly order flow so I bought Darkstar's book, which I've found to be a really good read, and it has totally altered my mindset with regard to when I should enter & exit trades, but not just that, as I went for the top package I gained entry into the chat room and I must say that it's a real pleasure to be learning OFT in a live chat room on a daily basis from successful traders like DS, Tyler & Milan.

The latest addition to the service, the news feed, is simply mind blowing, giving accurate levels for orders along with something else that I have struggled with, fundamental news, and if there is anything that I don't understand, especially with regard to news items, I'm not made to feel like an idiot when I ask about it in the chat, these guys are a real breath of fresh air and I can't recommend their service highly enough!

It's quite funny really, I have a trading partner, and one of the things that I used to say to him, on a regular basis, was 'if only I could reverse my brain signals I'd be a highly profitable trader'.....now I have the OFT information I understand, totally, where I was going wrong, I was looking for totally the wrong signals, usually in relation to price action & technical levels, pivots etc, without considering order flow, and getting into trouble time after time. Thanks fellas, you've given me back my hope that, in the not too distant future, that I will be able to earn my full time living from trading!"

Now sunset1, go back to the very first post if this thread and read it and note how what you read here and what you read there just don't stack up. But learn from his typical noobie behaviour. He tried it, wrongly advised the world how wonderful he thought it is but then evolved to much better things. Why? Because it was not working for him.

Sorry to spoil the party.

That's all folks!

Last edited:
Pate was a stop along a trading journey, and unless we have an already successful trading friend to mentor us then we all make similar stops along the way, that is with the obvious exception of those that decide to quit.

Which are you Porkpie?

Pate was a stop along a trading journey, and unless we have an already successful trading friend to mentor us then we all make similar stops along the way, that is with the obvious exception of those that decide to quit.

Which are you Porkpie?

Yes I can see that. What you fail to understand is that you are or have been traveling along the wrong path. Promotions of a destination, such as Pate, on multiple forums, misguides others and puts money in the pockets that deceive, intentionally or not.

Yes I can see that. What you fail to understand is that you are or have been traveling along the wrong path. Promotions of a destination, such as Pate, on multiple forums, misguides others and puts money in the pockets that deceive, intentionally or not.

At the time that I made my posts in reference to Pate there was no charge for the service, zilcho.

So how did that put money in the pockets of the author of Pate?

What ever, that's not my main point. Sorry you missed it.

What ever? It's all one word by the way. Anyway carry on wuming and advising people what, and what not to do from your pedestal in the sky pal, I'm sure it'll increase your trading prowess and feeling of self worth....not.

Come come old chap. Lets not get nasty. What's wuming mean?

I don't want trading prowess, its the most boring job in the world, but it pays. I guess I should learn to release my boredom elsewhere. Just trying to help and have a decent discussion (and flame the 'educators').

...I wonder if all these posters for this system are the same folks!:whistle:lol:

Code:
moremoneyreview.com/price-action-trading-equation-review-14095.html#comments

Pate

Come come old chap. Lets not get nasty. What's wuming mean?

I don't want trading prowess, its the most boring job in the world, but it pays. I guess I should learn to release my boredom elsewhere. Just trying to help and have a decent discussion (and flame the 'educators').

Thanks for the advice as you say it was like getting the levels after the race had been run.

Capturing some Golden pips on NFP day using PATe.
gold040414_zpsa9645f6a.png

Capturing some Golden pips on NFP day using PATe.
gold040414_zpsa9645f6a.png

new 1 post wonder...:cool:

...so Lantyrn are you KC, Julie or someone over at:
Code:
moremoneyreview.com/price-action-trading-equation-review-14095.html#comments

Any bugger can draw on a chart and show where to have taken a position, what da ya think I just got of the bus...:cheesy:

The only way you can PROVE this is via recorded live video on ya screen - END OFF:p

Hey, tagpole, you little 10 post wonder. :)

Seem to have got your of and off mixed up there; and you were doing so well. Try not to get so excited.

Prove. Prove? What part of my post made you think I have something to prove?

I heard this place was weird. I think I'm going to like it here.

PATe

Is there anybody still trading this method and if so I would like to read your comments ?